Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 07.10.2014 Changelog  (Read 12698 times)

Simms

• Wastelander
  • CHEEKI BREEKI
    • View Profile
Re: 07.10.2014 Changelog
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 10:07:32 AM »

On the other hand, it's a good idea about inflation. Here are some more things that can make the gameplay UNIQUE:
1) Tiredness. Any action your character performs (travels across the world map, uses FA/Doc, crafts/decrafts) makes him more tired. Maximum tiredness counter decreases your walk and run speed to a minimum of 1/2 normal which makes it impossible to run from NPCs chasing you and so on.
2) Weakness. For the first 4 minutes after your character logs in, he cannot use FA and Doc and he receives x10 damage from other player characters. It's made to prevent players from dual logging, very smart. If your character logs out (30 seconds), Weakness appears again.
3) Darkness. Every game day from 1800 to 0700, your Perception is down for 3 points. You can negate it by equipping an item that can't be crafted or bought and has a pathetic chance to drop.

I'm sure these gameplay mechanics will increase the server's popularity, compensate for lack of interest and bring some UNIQUENESS into the game.

If you take my words seriously, you've never played on FO Requiem and I'm happy for you.
It's all fun and games until someone catches an olive.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: 07.10.2014 Changelog
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 10:44:58 AM »

So realistic, just like real life.
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip