Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 06-14-2016 Changelog  (Read 26404 times)

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: 06-14-2016 Changelog
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2016, 04:16:05 PM »

When you could win a battle!

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, back when lawyers were great with my squad till they left...and got stuck with a bunch of shitters such as yourself   ;)

Here a bonus
Spoiler for Hiden:
u ain't shiite retaard )0))

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2016, 07:39:20 PM »

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, back when lawyers were great with my squad till they left...and got stuck with a bunch of shitters such as yourself   ;)

Here a bonus
Spoiler for Hiden:

You had no squad.

Harpy

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2016, 07:45:47 PM »

LOLOLOLOL

Here a bonus
Spoiler for Hiden:

When have you ever even had a squad? It's literally you and Courier. You are definitely the most toxic piece of shit in existence. You seriously need to have a good hard look in the mirror if you can bare to get your nose out of Couriers arse long enough to even breath.
Don't think there is anyone I would miss less if you stopped playing altogether.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:47:29 PM by Harpy »

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2016, 06:32:00 AM »

LOLOLOLOL

Here a bonus
Spoiler for Hiden:

When have you ever even had a squad? It's literally you and Courier. You are definitely the most toxic piece of shit in existence. You seriously need to have a good hard look in the mirror if you can bare to get your nose out of Couriers arse long enough to even breath.
Don't think there is anyone I would miss less if you stopped playing altogether.

too much text, didnt read... soz

Spoiler for Hiden:

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2016, 01:46:34 PM »

It was actually me, Grizzly, Burninator, and courier, which were 3 players I had confidence in and my main squad  :). Then there also was Windrunner, GBK + his Eva ruskie friends, Anza, Tenova and Komrade when he played in his Lawyer alt. These people pretty much made the lawyers great till they stopped playing. Then Lawyers went into shit, losing battle after battle, completely unorganized, bad players, people that didn't go in VOIP, and a lot of people that always took shit weapon combos. Meanwhile me and courier stayed for a while, trying to carry you guys but you guys were completely hopeless. only times we won was in V-Tec did a mistake.

Thomas, you're probably the worst player I've seen, only taking shit ripper, first one to die and blame others, it's just funny. Here is some proof.

And nigga please, you think I'm toxic, you haven't seen players on Reloaded or FOnline 2.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2016, 09:35:50 PM »

It was actually me, Grizzly, Burninator, and courier, which were 3 players I had confidence in and my main squad  :). Then there also was Windrunner, GBK + his Eva ruskie friends, Anza, Tenova and Komrade when he played in his Lawyer alt. These people pretty much made the lawyers great till they stopped playing. Then Lawyers went into shit, losing battle after battle, completely unorganized, bad players, people that didn't go in VOIP, and a lot of people that always took shit weapon combos. Meanwhile me and courier stayed for a while, trying to carry you guys but you guys were completely hopeless. only times we won was in V-Tec did a mistake.

Thomas, you're probably the worst player I've seen, only taking shit ripper, first one to die and blame others, it's just funny. Here is some proof.

And nigga please, you think I'm toxic, you haven't seen players on Reloaded or FOnline 2.

LOLOLOLOL

If they are your squad, where are they now? You don't have a squad and some of the people you mentioned (Burninator etc) messaged me to ask what I was doing. I don't think we claim to be the best players, coz we are not, but you are fecking horrible to be around.

You actually a nice person on chat but you talk so much crap.

You like to be carried. Carry meh or you're shite.

RE: Reloaded and whatever - I've read the forum posts, sadly you are still pretty much the most hated on them. Sorry man :(
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:42:52 PM by Count Matthew »

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2016, 03:42:31 AM »

LOLOLOLOL

If they are your squad, where are they now? You don't have a squad and some of the people you mentioned (Burninator etc) messaged me to ask what I was doing. I don't think we claim to be the best players, coz we are not, but you are fecking horrible to be around.

You actually a nice person on chat but you talk so much crap.

You like to be carried. Carry meh or you're shite.

RE: Reloaded and whatever - I've read the forum posts, sadly you are still pretty much the most hated on them. Sorry man :(

So what am I, a horrible person or a nice person? You contradict yourself so many times piggy. And you really thought you carried me in lawyers? LOLOLOLOLOL  ;D ;D ;D

And I'm pretty sure they lost complete interest in the game. Burninator had a kid I believe and Grizzly I think plays? Or doing something with the marines. As for courier, I'm not sure what he's doing.

And yeah reloaded, I care about what people say about me on the internet, where they live literally on other side of the world from me  ::)

Meanwhile you're here, who gets offended when someone says fag. Sorry you had to be :(

(BTW, its UV that hates me, they hate everyone and nobody gives a fuck about them. Unfortunately you're a nobody to the FOnline community  ;))

But yeah, enough about me, I'm still waiting to see proper sneak changes.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2016, 04:49:04 AM »

You're life has so little meaning that you need to be 'somebody' in FOnline community? Where did you go so wrong?

Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2016, 05:14:20 AM »

You're life has so little meaning that you need to be 'somebody' in FOnline community? Where did you go so wrong?

It is a game I've been playing for 5 years + now, just like many other players that have been here longer than me. And I wouldn't say my life has no meaning when you don't who I am  ;)

Meanwhile you're some Banjo playing British with bad Grammar that tries so hard to insult someone on the internet with childish remarks. Good thing you idiots decided to leave the EU  ;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:17:13 AM by IIKM-enotsneknarF »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2016, 05:31:15 AM »

It is a game I've been playing for 5 years + now, just like many other players that have been here longer than me. And I wouldn't say my life has no meaning when you don't who I am  ;)

Meanwhile you're some Banjo playing British with bad Grammar that tries so hard to insult someone on the internet with childish remarks. Good thing you idiots decided to leave the EU  ;D

>childish remarks. You should drink some of your own medecine.

You're looking for vindication in all the wrong places, time to get a new hobby Sralker - coz whatever this is, it's not working buddy.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2016, 07:13:41 AM »

^This.

I love Clochard

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2016, 11:41:58 AM »

Go fuck yourself all. Game is still shit and there are no mark on the sky that it will change in future. EOT

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2016, 11:56:39 AM »

Im still around just not active as much on aop since aop isnt alive as much as i remember it, im lately often playing a bit reloaded in eropean nighttime due to work im always hanging around reloaded ts, mostly with the murricans to train my english skills.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Go fuck yourself all. Game is still shit and there are no mark on the sky that it will change in future. EOT

i ca feel you, but my rage turned into pure love for ignorance
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:58:35 AM by FrankenStone-MKII »

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2016, 04:42:28 PM »

^

Especially when john or cirn0 make no comments at all about the problems. And in less than one month, AoP was back to its original state with average 20 players...pretty much no need for wipe which completely fucked up everything.  Should have just brought back old weapon range formula, add map DLC, balance a few weapons, make sneaks into recon and AoP would have been great.

And so cute watching the British brothers Forum PvP  :-*

Im still around just not active as much on aop since aop isnt alive as much as i remember it, im lately often playing a bit reloaded in eropean nighttime due to work im always hanging around reloaded ts, mostly with the murricans to train my english skills.

Better play other games and wait for reloaded wipe...or changes in AoP other than these weapon ones.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:47:08 PM by IIKM-enotsneknarF »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2016, 04:54:40 AM »

Better play other games and wait for reloaded wipe...or changes in AoP other than these weapon ones.

Best thing you've said to date.

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2016, 03:21:35 PM »

IKR, Good thing to see I'm not the only one waiting for changes  :)

and lets not forget that you got bashed by orshaball

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:29:34 PM by IIKM-enotsneknarF »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2016, 04:15:12 AM »

>add names to video, so clever...derp

Alisterlongdong

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2016, 11:46:44 PM »

Burninator didn't quit just made a new character :D

Pages: 1 2 [3]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip