Author Topic: Every fraction NEEDS a fast travel NPC  (Read 13170 times)

Majomember

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Every fraction NEEDS a fast travel NPC
« on: September 07, 2014, 10:19:08 PM »

I am serious! I played mafia guys, now i tried the lawyers and im surprised how their base is more compact and much easier than family's stairs and thin corridors. im not against the design its cool that they are unique BUT lawyers even have a GUIDE called 'servant' as well as the farmer boys have the 'tribal'. v tec and mafia dont have it, i dont understand why, coz its nice idea teleport me to the important place. like quarter, shop, mission, workbench. it would be fair and logical if all fraction had a fast travel guide. and it should have the ability to teleport us RIGHT TO the EXIT too! im daydreaming  ::)

Stem Sunders

Re: Every fraction NEEDS a fast travel NPC
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:02:05 AM »

I am serious! I played mafia guys, now i tried the lawyers and im surprised how their base is more compact and much easier than family's stairs and thin corridors. im not against the design its cool that they are unique BUT lawyers even have a GUIDE called 'servant' as well as the farmer boys have the 'tribal'. v tec and mafia dont have it, i dont understand why, coz its nice idea teleport me to the important place. like quarter, shop, mission, workbench. it would be fair and logical if all fraction had a fast travel guide. and it should have the ability to teleport us RIGHT TO the EXIT too! im daydreaming  ::)

I just found out we can teleport from world map into the hotel, I had no idea until a few minutes ago. That makes it a lot easier.

Majomember

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Every fraction NEEDS a fast travel NPC
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 12:01:09 PM »

yes i also found that on world map you can press "town" button and choose spawning area and its very useful, but still, leaving takes much time :(

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip