Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Game Ded?  (Read 8863 times)

Kurwier

Game Ded?
« on: September 20, 2015, 11:41:00 AM »

Ded Game?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Game Ded?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 11:51:27 AM »

Yes it's dead.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 11:55:34 AM »

Why ?

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 12:01:57 PM »

shhhh let it sleep

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 01:36:24 PM »

Toxic Community, Weird ZC system, and no PVE really kind of killed it.  I haven't even thought about playing in a while, just because of all the bitching that went on during ZC.

Kurwier

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 01:51:17 PM »

Toxic Community, Weird ZC system, and no PVE really kind of killed it.  I haven't even thought about playing in a while, just because of all the bitching that went on during ZC.

pretty much nailed :D

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 02:02:51 PM »

Is it possible to play without people you don't like ?

Kurwier

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 02:07:08 PM »

no and thats why this game is ded lel

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 02:14:54 PM »

I hope you joking there marxman, I really believe that we have on the friendliest communities here from any other games that I have played.   

I believe NPCs killed the server.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 02:24:56 PM »

Playing as Vtech, I have a totally different experience. Everybody is nice and welcoming. Nobody is "bitching" during ZC. I never get asked to reroll or change role. Sometimes when I'm tired, I just login, play a bit, logout and I don't even have to talk to anybody.
I don't like PVE so I can't say.

#beststoryever

antohha

• Wiki Editor
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 02:27:18 PM »

Komrade knows the stuff.
This server has the lowest amount of butthurt among all of known fonline servers.

Kurwier

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 02:34:05 PM »

Playing as Vtech, I have a totally different experience. Everybody is nice and welcoming. Nobody is "bitching" during ZC. I never get asked to reroll or change role. Sometimes when I'm tired, I just login, play a bit, logout and I don't even have to talk to anybody.
I don't like PVE so I can't say.

#beststoryever

better fapp

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 09:15:42 AM »

You can by forcing yourself to like them or play alone.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Hawk

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2015, 05:23:03 PM »

Heeey, hello my friends))))))) Soooo, are you happy now with this huge number of players on AoP server?))))) You were acting like real good persons,fair and paying respect to others, you were polite and you were men of honor... I just don't understand all those fools who left you alone... I hope you enjoying, now you can keep all the stuff and no one gonna take it from you, you can play with the Best of the Best! I knew that one day, once you will be happy like these days... That's why I wish you all the best and hope you are not regretting your men's of honor acts)))))))) My regards, and please forgive me, I am stupid and noob. Say hello from my part to your girlfriends - Suff and Ramona, and also to their brother Strange Love and hello to all your big family)))))))) My best regards!

Hawk

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2015, 05:35:14 PM »

I hope you joking there marxman, I really believe that we have on the friendliest communities here from any other games that I have played.   

I believe NPCs killed the server.

When I was playing with Tecs, some Bosses told me that I have no right to loot anything untill they give me permission, they told me that I have to do what they say, like standing there, not shooting there, they sad I must obey... So I sad - good luck boss! Because for me it's impossible that some crazy chicken could be boss anywhere... Than, when I switched to Family, one woman, who's nick is Mila, told me, that I have to ignore some Family players, or she will exclude me from her crew... in other words that I also have to obey to her... Than, once, I joined ZC with a Lawyer character! When she heard about this fact, she become crazy and began to say that I'm a backstabber and very bad person who don't even deserve to call myself a MAN...Than, Lawyers began shooting me on their own base, because I killed their chars when played on Family side... It was like WOW for me... I asked myself - is anyone who playin long time on this server are so crazy like they are? Or am I dreaming bad dream?... WOW... Than I stopped all this bullshit... And I think I'm not the only exception...

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 05:41:36 PM »

Oh, man! Deadest of all games still gives the brightest of butthurts. Isn't it an ever-pleasant view - to see a forum full of lamentations and curses?

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2015, 05:50:02 PM »

Hello Hawk nice to see you here  :)

Deep inside you know what a friendly community we have here, and with such a small playerbase its like a little village where everyone knows about everyone. Its a small, friendly and warm community  8) 

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 05:55:21 PM »

Heeey, hello my friends))))))) Soooo, are you happy now with this huge number of players on AoP server?))))) You were acting like real good persons,fair and paying respect to others, you were polite and you were men of honor... I just don't understand all those fools who left you alone... I hope you enjoying, now you can keep all the stuff and no one gonna take it from you, you can play with the Best of the Best! I knew that one day, once you will be happy like these days... That's why I wish you all the best and hope you are not regretting your men's of honor acts)))))))) My regards, and please forgive me, I am stupid and noob. Say hello from my part to your girlfriends - Suff and Ramona, and also to their brother Strange Love and hello to all your big family)))))))) My best regards!
))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))

Spoiler for Hiden:
))))))))) )) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))

Wipe

• Wanderer
  • Random is god
    • View Profile
    • FOdev
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2015, 05:59:17 PM »

I really believe that we have on the friendliest communities here from any other games that I have played
You do. At least in FOnline world.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2015, 05:37:13 AM »

Internet Fallout is a serious business.
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip