Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: FUCKEN REAL TALK  (Read 19067 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

FUCKEN REAL TALK
« on: June 17, 2015, 01:09:49 AM »

FUCKEN RIPPER OP AS FUCK< EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON THAT SHIT

NEEDS A FUCKEN NERF!!!

I SUGGEST FUCKEN LOWERING THE DAMAGE, INCREASING FIRE RATE MODE (make it slower), BUT STILL LET IT COST MASSIVE BLEED AND CHANCE TO CRIPPLE

FUCK THAT SHIT ITS WHAT MAKES IT SO DAMN OP THAT CRIPPLE TRAIT, RMMOVE)0000VE IT
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:17:39 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Oleg

Re: FUCKEN REAL TALK
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 01:57:38 AM »

Go home stalker. Ur drunk.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 02:37:59 AM »

Go home stalker. Ur drunk.
No I'm not. I'm expressing on how OP the Ripper is in caps lock

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 05:34:20 PM »

Well, you have to get within one hex.  I haven't used it recently but it's always been insanely powerful. If you can dodge enough bullets to get close, good on you. Most of the time when I see melee I either shoot for the legs or just spam away at the torso.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 12:32:44 PM »

Well, you have to get within one hex.  I haven't used it recently but it's always been insanely powerful. If you can dodge enough bullets to get close, good on you. Most of the time when I see melee I either shoot for the legs or just spam away at the torso.
Most of the battles happening are close quarters. When someone takes voodoo + ripper, they're basically unstoppable. It's too strong when someone hits you for 70+, profuse bleed, and chance to cripple your arm (which seems like always). Even if you tried to defend yourself from ripper, once he cripples your leg or arm you're dead, its just stupid how strong it is.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 03:47:28 PM »

Agree with stalker. Haven't played in a while but ripper was always the bane of my pvp experience. (That, and swarms...and hellmoi) The crip factor was just salt on the wound...the severe wound the ripper just caused to my arms!

This is how i remember it...running along, turn a corner "Oh nay its hellpie" Fire a shot, Get a crippled arm, try to run...die because hellshy drank some nasty voodoo.

Or running along, run into a building. "oh way its helltoy next to teh door" crip arm, die a quick and bloody death.

*Sigh* Good times.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 08:16:15 PM »

For now its weapon of choice for melee. But I don't see it influencing meta too much or being abused. So leave it for now. Bring some heavy machine guns and ripper won't even get close.

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

FrankenStone

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 09:42:56 PM »

For now its weapon of choice for melee. But I don't see it influencing meta too much or being abused. So leave it for now. Bring some heavy machine guns and ripper won't even get close.

teela goes with machinegun into toilett bahaha , anyone ever told u secret sugarman mechanic , just type sugarman 3 times and u will get magik t100 ripper

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 02:55:07 AM »

It's the only weapon of choice because its too powerful. Look at the PKS, once before it was dealing 130+ damage per burst. Now since it was nerfed, its never used. Other melee weapons are fine like Super cattle prod for example, deals 130+ damage on overload for 50 AP but cost 20 SEC while ripper does that damage + bleed and chance to cripple in just 2-3 hits for just 2 SEC and 30-40 Action points

Also no point taking machine guns when 1/3 of the enemy team are sneaker snipers that will just cripple you (which IMO should get nerfed to shit) , or outnumber by 5+ guys
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 02:59:36 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Frost

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 03:16:40 PM »

It's the only weapon of choice because its too powerful. Look at the PKS, once before it was dealing 130+ damage per burst. Now since it was nerfed, its never used. Other melee weapons are fine like Super cattle prod for example, deals 130+ damage on overload for 50 AP but cost 20 SEC while ripper does that damage + bleed and chance to cripple in just 2-3 hits for just 2 SEC and 30-40 Action points

Also no point taking machine guns when 1/3 of the enemy team are sneaker snipers that will just cripple you (which IMO should get nerfed to shit) , or outnumber by 5+ guys
ripper is melee its should be op its 2 hexes its not to hard to run from it
+ its really bad when they nurfed pks i used to roll with it now i didnt use it from long time

Frost

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 03:19:24 PM »

heavy machine guns is bullshit must of it nurfed or doing low damage

suppress is good when you got someone teaming up with you

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 05:17:41 PM »

ripper is melee its should be op its 2 hexes its not to hard to run from it
+ its really bad when they nurfed pks i used to roll with it now i didnt use it from long time
Because running from it is all someone can do when they fight someone with ripper. If they try to stay fighting he'll cripple your arm or leg and you're dead.  (as I said before)

Other melee weapons you actually have a chance to fight against cause they push you back or they have to regain AP or reload.

A good nerf IMO would be making the fire rate mode higher (make it swing slower) and making each attack cost 5-10 small cells WITH high reload AP, with also removing deep wounds and putting slaughter shot
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 05:25:33 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 05:29:43 PM »

Over ruled because Ripper stories are generally hilarious.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 05:46:53 PM »

At least in AOP, we have a melee weapon that can compete with guns. Why complain ?

If you just want to 1hex with burst or snipe....

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 09:08:56 PM »

ITT: People who haven't mastered Pancor-Fu with slugs

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 10:29:11 PM »

I'm not sure why it has a 0 AP reload, actually.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 03:51:12 AM »

At least in AOP, we have a melee weapon that can compete with guns. Why complain ?

If you just want to 1hex with burst or snipe....
Are V-tecs that stupid? Oh it's just Niamak. I already stated why I'm complaining. Other melee weapons were able to compete with guns beginning of the session but I don't know if they got nerfed or just people stopped using them. I can understand why people don't take super cattle prod cause that damn thing breaks too fast. Also you have to reload after 1 overload hit cause it cost 20 SEC and has 30 SEC capacity, or else you'll only do like 50 damage to combat armor.

ITT: People who haven't mastered Pancor-Fu with slugs
loool pancor with slugs :P You're probably gonna get 3 shots off before the guy with ripper cripples your arm, then you're fucked
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:53:15 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 04:01:37 AM »

but I don't know

If you don't know, maybe you should try harder.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 04:27:11 AM »

If that's all you can say, how sad.

I looked at changelogs and some melee weapons were nerfed so I can see why they're not used now.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 04:48:15 AM »

Since you started with a personal attack like a barking dog trying to scare me away (so cute), I thought you didn't have any real argument to add.

I just told you to look deep into yourself to find some answers and you did. Do I really need to say more ?
Pages: [1] 2 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip