Author Topic: Dastardly Vault-Techs  (Read 3003 times)

Combatant

Dastardly Vault-Techs
« on: September 06, 2015, 03:11:34 PM »

Today I was walking along Maryland Avenue. But gang of ghouls fenced up my way! Fight ensued with them; the enemy were numerous. I began to lose hope. But stranger rushed to my aid!
Spoiler for Hiden:

We killed all the ghouls together. But when I went to shake his hand .. saw that this man is a LAWYER.
Everyone knows that Vault-Techs are helpless if we are not the horde. And I was running away from a lawyer and shouted into the radio "Save me, help me!".

My accomplices came. We lured lawyer in a cunning ambush. We have said that 'll give him all the weapons from PD's warehouse, if he will not beat us. He believed us. Man was calm because everyone knows that you need five Vault-Techs to kill one Lawyer.
But he said, we gotta beat each other until we unload boxes of weapons for him. We had a very clever plan and decided to beat each other so he couldn't suspect anything.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Once we dropped a grenade launcher, but generally unloaded without incidents.
Spoiler for Hiden:

We gave all the weapons to Lawyer and he lost his vigilance. The crucial moment came!
Everyone knows that Vault-Techs are hamsters. We said "all our loot somewhere close in the hidding place. Now you got our guns and able to shoot whole Vault-Tech faction, but, please, don't destroy us! We 'll give you all relics of Great Hamster, who also known as Vault Overseer! Please?"

He agreed. Then it was easy. Brought into the room, specially prepared for such cases. The wall contains real hiding place. Lawyer took everything that was there. We said "Other hiding places in the wall opposite. A lot of them". But on the way he found a surprise in the form of mine.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Lawyers defeated again by Vault-Tech swarm! Glory to Great Hamster. God bless America. 

(половина неправда, но творчество же) :)

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip