Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Lowly cheating from V TECS  (Read 16832 times)

paragon

Re: Lowly cheating from V TECS
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 04:17:47 AM »

Holy shit, call cirn0, somebody used sneaker-character for what they are supposed to do - recon. Let's fix this exploit asap.
Spoiler for Hiden:
This can be countered by simply letting your own sneak-chars to move onward before you, like a normal "squad" should do. The shit we're talking about can't be countered.

Holy shit, your hate makes you blind (:
V-tech exit is located at the HQ, he's not a sneaker, he's fresh created character.

That issue exists since the first week and everybody knows about it. It's one thing to take all the zones uncontested, it's the other to farm points via alts.

It's not alt. He's part of our ZC group from the beginning. We did it once during the enemy was in zone without hiding, we stayed in the zone and even advanced to the enemy position after it.

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 04:29:32 AM »

'you are lowly, because you came in t3 to zc and we didn't. We used an exploit to hold our zone, just because we wanted to be ones in better position and defend, even though the whole purpose of zc is for it to be otherwise.'

Yeah.. Wat?

Love how you guys twist to your benefit,your spy in Vtech courtyard even saw how many we are and our equipment and yet you use couple of PAs.We didn't enter zone until 2 min before end(because it took us that long to get 6 guys).When we couldn't locate you immediaetly we simply decided to get the points to hold the flag because you would start it again,and we simply didn't want to fight without timer(caps rewards).Also those family guys aren't alts,they're characters who're constantly played and main ones as well.Now if you think that's the reason why you lost fight ,well,no further discussion is needed.
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2014, 07:53:56 AM »

@V-tec apologists
I haven't played in a long while, I can't even think of myself as a BB anymore, since everyone I played with is playing with the family now.

@paragon - it isn't even remotely hard to kill a guy in hq with a single mlk, we've done it since the server launch. Especially since you know who he is.

@porckshop
I didn't even know that you've won, congrats, although it changes nothing, since you exploited, it's on the same level with "no walls mod".
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

paragon

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2014, 09:13:33 AM »

@paragon - it isn't even remotely hard to kill a guy in hq with a single mlk, we've done it since the server launch. Especially since you know who he is.

3k reputation for one kill and he's back in 1 minute. Not the best thing to do.

P.S. So it's allowed just as "no walls mod" unfortunately.

FrankenStone

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »

guys what you talking about alts ? i only have 2 charackters and both are in family , i played with paragon and co from the start , so they are my buddys ... i changed faction because of lack of small scale PvP and server population . well maybe it was a fault because i dont want to change every month my chars , thats why i stay in family now ... and btw at that fight against BB guys in PD i had no benefits no score nothing , i was only there to help my friends ... i would have earned high score , but i dont care ... all i want is fight an enemy together with friends , thats all ... no sneak capturing or whatever , i just want to fight other organised groups thats all ... if family would have such group , sure i would fight with them to capture some family zones , it would also be fun to fight against a other organised group ... but well atm server is in need of more organised groups and players ... but i will stay true to the server ...

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 03:59:52 PM »

it is fkn lowly to bring alts in last min of zc just to harvest few points WTF is wrong with you ?????????????

I was one of the people who shot the family guy. Lame: perhaps, cheating: no.

You have to understand that the only reason why we grabbed those 65 points was to force BB to retag the flag. After which we fought for the zone, and we won. And BB lost a PA.

This was by no means intended to harvest points. And you know that. All we wanted was to have a ZC. To force you to flag again. If you don't want to lose your PA don't bring it to ZC.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

gggrant

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2014, 05:10:55 PM »

Each faction that does zone control, does it with in the same time frame each day they do it.
So a spy sitting on your exit grid sending a report back saying, "Yeah, they are lining up on the exit grid now. About the same time they did yesterday, and the day before, and the day before" is hardly news.

Each faction that does zone control, does it with the same crew each time they do it. So when the spy reports that 10 or 12 people are lining up, that isn't news either.

The number of power armors reported can be useful, but really how they are deployed when the zone control is actually happening is more important. This is especially true since power armor doesn't rapidly come into the game. If a faction had two power armors yesterday, they are likely to be rolling with two today. Essentially, most of the information that a spy at the exit grid can give, is already known.

For a spy to be truly effective, they have to be a part of the zone control group. A spy in your crew will do ten times the damage that one at your exit grid can do, since they will not only have a clear picture of what you are currently doing but also what you are planning. If they are part of your zone control, they can tell the other side exactly where everyone is deployed in the zone, where all the scouts are located and even give advanced notice which zone is targeted BEFORE your team gets to it.

Is a spy sitting on your exit grid cheesy? It sure is, but it isn't all that dangerous to you. A spy in your zone control party, on the other hand, will ensure you fail and fail miserably.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2014, 04:20:39 AM »

This spy paranoia needs to stop. Are you guys even aware how many alts in any faction every player can have?

I wish i had more time to play so..... Just play and enjoy the game. Stop overthinking everything.

Spies, alts paranoia and such..... those are problems for people who have way too much time on their hands. Lol
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:21:17 AM by lvhoang »

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2014, 12:44:41 PM »

I wouldn't say they have "too much time on their hands" as that is relative, and it really doesn't take long to register a character for spying purposes etc.

I'd say it falls more under the banner of powergaming taken to extremes, and there are valid concerns raised.

What's that Kurt Cobain quote? "Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't following you."

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2014, 01:10:58 PM »

What's that Kurt Cobain quote? "I wonder if this thing is loaded?"

Stem Sunders

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 11:14:01 PM »

By the order of the don, restore the balance.

+2 Family allied with Vtec?

+2 Family allied with Brahmin Boys.

Trying to make light of the whole situation :)

Nobody from vtec showed up (Because they didn't have Family guards *cough*Stalker*Cough* :p)

We're "OG" too so we can't be accused of switching for some kind of edge.

I made sure to get the enemy deaths on screen, to show they weren't farming us for points.

(Not saying anyone was farmed for points before)
Working together even for a brief 40 minutes was really fun.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 11:28:42 PM by Stem Sunders »

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 11:55:05 PM »

I only watched a little bit earlier, it was a funny scenario, where the 6 guys attacked when they were outmanned 2:1
I still give them props for at least showing up

Stem Sunders

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2014, 12:01:47 AM »

Funny stuff, the music makes it.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2014, 03:23:26 AM »

Lol gotta love the music xD

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 08:40:46 AM »

I only watched a little bit earlier, it was a funny scenario, where the 6 guys attacked when they were outmanned 2:1
I still give them props for at least showing up

Thought the point of ZC was to actually fight,so why wouldn't we show up?If we get atleast 6 guys we'll always show up,ofcourse we won't continue fighting if we see it's pointless.Twice more men and x2 PAs....
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2014, 09:03:55 AM »

Thought the point of ZC was to actually fight,so why wouldn't we show up?If we get atleast 6 guys we'll always show up,ofcourse we won't continue fighting if we see it's pointless.Twice more men and x2 PAs....
Oh, don't take it the wrong way. I was actually rooting for you guys. If you had gotten them on the defensive, I'm sure you'd have killed at least a few of them.
But being outnumbered 2:1 and outgunned, you guys went on the offensive and went down quick. I blame lack of intel. Stealth scouts help a lot. It was brave, but tragic.

Plus, their strategy was totally lame. Leaving one guy in the zone, then hiding in the next zone with their entire force, then camping even though they knew that they had way more people.

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2014, 09:08:00 AM »

Oh, don't take it the wrong way. I was actually rooting for you guys. If you had gotten them on the defensive, I'm sure you'd have killed at least a few of them.
But being outnumbered 2:1 and outgunned, you guys went on the offensive and went down quick. I blame lack of intel. Stealth scouts help a lot. It was brave, but tragic.

Plus, their strategy was totally lame. Leaving one guy in the zone, then hiding in the next zone with their entire force, then camping even though they knew that they had way more people.

Well,that's what we figured out too,they had intel on us whole time,a bit hard to fight without sneaker's intel but  low population is the one to blame i guess :S

paragon

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2014, 09:16:31 AM »

Lowly cheating from B BOYS and F FAMILY

Stem Sunders

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2014, 10:52:57 AM »

Lowly cheating from B BOYS and F FAMILY

I'm convinced you're a troll, or just blind.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:58:22 AM by Stem Sunders »

paragon

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2014, 11:00:13 AM »

Exactly my opinion about most of the messages in this thread.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip