Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Lowly cheating from V TECS  (Read 16831 times)

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
Lowly cheating from V TECS
« on: October 29, 2014, 02:28:59 PM »

it is fkn lowly to bring alts in last min of zc just to harvest few points WTF is wrong with you ?????????????
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
Re: Lowly cheating from V TECS
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 02:39:59 PM »

Wasn't an alt,guy played with us entire time,he's just another faction and we don't have problem with that...Lowly is taking 2 PAs and 10 more guys against 6.Lowly is having an alt in other faction to spy numbers and equipment before ZC.So just don't.....
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:43:42 PM »

Lowly and cowardly tell me honestly how u get the zone in the first place ???

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »

well entrenched in a room then kill some scumbag to raise points and wait ???
or just kill the scumbag in the last minute ???
this is shameful no mater how many u kill or how many armors u loot u will remain stained forever   

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 02:47:14 PM »

Lowly and cowardly tell me honestly how u get the zone in the first place ???

If you actually understood game,you'd know by now that zones don't matter much.Fact is,there was about 2 mins left of timer when we entered so we did more score,because we knew you'd start timer again.and about how we got zones from begining?All i'm gonna say is ,how did you get all 12 zones couple of days ago?
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 02:50:44 PM »

so creating defensive position where we are forced to attack using scapegoats is NOT cheating and just another game mechanick or tactical move

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 02:58:25 PM »

so creating defensive position where we are forced to attack using scapegoats is NOT cheating and just another game mechanick or tactical move

As far as i know you had gatling+2PAs + equal numbers and you're telling me you aren't able to rush 1 small room?Call it what you want,we prolonged the fight and that was intention.Fighting without timer is even bigger waste of money and equipment.You guys using PAs and t3 weapons every battle shouldn't really be the ones calling people out....Check the mirror first....

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 03:00:32 PM »

i dont fkn kill alts to flush anyone ???
so u cant rush and kill cuz of PA and gatlings and resorted to cheating rly ???
i condemn cheating
am looking at us we farmed armors and weapons gathered people went for ZC u on the other hand pissed your pants and decided to use lowly exploits , we lost some armors and guns you lost your fkn dignity
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:06:33 PM by nailbrain »

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 03:12:15 PM »

i condemn cheating
am looking at us we farmed armors and weapons gathered people went for ZC u on the other hand pissed your pants and decided to use lowly exploits , we lost some armors and guns you lost your fkn dignity

You lost your dignity long time ago.....as well as your credibility,spreading lies here on forum don't matter.And blaming counter reset for you guys losing PA and battle,makes you look funny and sad.And as far as i know, rules don't forbid playing with people from other factions...Go submit a complaint to water menagment,maybe they can help you with your problems.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 04:45:42 PM »

i condemn cheating

You lost your dignity long time ago.....as well as your credibility,spreading lies here on forum don't matter.And blaming counter reset for you guys losing PA and battle,makes you look funny and sad.And as far as i know, rules don't forbid playing with people from other factions...Go submit a complaint to water management,maybe they can help you with your problems.

Im guessing you are right... everyone is welcome to create other characters to have fun in any faction they want. All those people talking about spies and such .... this is all irrelevant.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:09:24 PM by lvhoang »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 10:25:23 PM »

'you are lowly, because you came in t3 to zc and we didn't. We used an exploit to hold our zone, just because we wanted to be ones in better position and defend, even though the whole purpose of zc is for it to be otherwise.'

Yeah.. Wat?
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

FrankenStone

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 11:02:29 PM »

what exploit ??? u didnt see the magician Courier6  , with his magic spear , thats why we won :P don´t blame me , blame the coders ...

yeah it really doesnt matter because u had equal number of players , also T3 ... lul we hadnt , beside of 2 rocketlaunchers , but we fucked u up ... thats what we play for luls and chasing ... just dont quitrage when u loose , thats first rule for every PvP oriented player ... that happy was also dyin later in hospital in a 2 vs 2 ... with normal equippment , maybe u should give your advanced stuff to other players :/

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:08:20 PM by FrankenStone »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 01:38:50 AM »

Waiting till the end of the timer and then just killing a single "friend" from another faction (who conveniently appears right at the 2 minute mark) which results in blood-less and easy win for the defending side is pretty much an exploit =/

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 02:15:19 AM »

I'm still stumped by the part where vtech were outnumbered and outgunned.

Must have been a strange first time feeling for those vtechs to be outnumbered, can't blame them for being scared, they aren't used to it.

"Lowly is bringign 10 to fight 6"

LOL then your faction is the lowest of all by those standards, WTF, circumstances change and suddenly you are the heroes?

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 02:38:10 AM »

I'm still stumped by the part where vtech were outnumbered and outgunned.
Hey, it's happened.
As far as using someone in another faction as a willing score dummy, I do not think it is bannable, however, it is very lame.
I'm not a huge fan of the current trend of v-tech running with a couple family guys, even if they are former v-tech.
But, the family is a neutral faction in the fight between v-tech and brahmin boys.
So, it's not really against the rules for them to do so.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 03:21:34 AM »

I know of one guy in family that was from vtech who uses his older alts to spy and stuff, and I encountered another guy who would occasionally boost his own points with an alt, but it was never to "win" a battle I only ever saw him do it when no one was attacking (i.e. we had taken one or 2 zones already with no response).

I disagree with shooting your own alts or using opposing faction friends to boost your own score in general and think it should be punished if witnessed or "fixed" etc, but when it comes to spying on other factions, before that one guy, we didn't have spies, or even a TS channel so spies against us were one of our biggest issues, now that we have at least one, the playing field seems more even.

But if you mean vtech and family actually working together I have never seen it, though that doesn't mean it hasn't occurred. The "former" vtechs I readily accepted into the fold as did many others as we needed fighting numbers.

Aside from that i'd say 99.9% of vtechs (or any non family faction for that matter) I have shot on sight, the 0.1% was when a player from an opposing faction specifically identified themself as someone from family playing an alt, but even then i've seen them get shot just as mercilessly.

I know lawyers are supposed to be our direct enemy, but that never stopped us getting decimated in our own turf by both vtech swarms and BBoy rape squads whenever we tried to compete, so it's hard for me personally to ever consider a cross faction truce.

paragon

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 03:34:16 AM »

Let's talk about more exploits:

Bboys spy is standing at the v-tech exit all the time watching exact number of people we have, time we move out and presence of PA during their ZC all the time (which results in blood-less and easy retreat if needed)
Bboys are caping several zones at once with 1 hidden character at each (which results in blood-less and easy win)

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 03:41:34 AM »

It's not a perfect system. I'm not even sure how you would go about restricting a player to one faction, honestly.
Then again, that's not my department.
Spying using alts is pretty low. Leaving a hidden character in a zone is fairly shitty and undermines the purpose of ZC, which isn't so much to have your color on the map, as to inspire PvP.
The game in it's current state needs a lot of changes. If it didn't, the playercount wouldn't be so low.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 03:47:16 AM »

Let's talk about more exploits:

Bboys spy is standing at the v-tech exit all the time watching exact number of people we have, time we move out and presence of PA during their ZC all the time (which results in blood-less and easy retreat if needed)

Holy shit, call cirn0, somebody used sneaker-character for what they are supposed to do - recon. Let's fix this exploit asap.
Spoiler for Hiden:
This can be countered by simply letting your own sneak-chars to move onward before you, like a normal "squad" should do. The shit we're talking about can't be countered.

Bboys are caping several zones at once with 1 hidden character at each (which results in blood-less and easy win)

That issue exists since the first week and everybody knows about it. It's one thing to take all the zones uncontested, it's the other to farm points via alts.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 03:57:20 AM »

Holy shit, call cirn0, somebody used sneaker-character for what they are supposed to do - recon. Let's fix this exploit asap.
I believe that he was referring to a scout that is sitting at the exit of our base, as one of our faction members, not inside of the core.
Sneaker scouts are cool.
That however, is underhanded.
Pages: [1] 2 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip