Author Topic: Ban the team killers plz  (Read 6955 times)

cpt zapp

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Ban the team killers plz
« on: September 26, 2014, 02:25:40 PM »

So I insulted Seki for being a team killer, so his buddies gang banged me in a ZC.
plz ban the team killers?  This is not the first time, and they have team killed random people before.
They killed me, took my loot, and defibbed me, leaving me defenseless in ZC, so I gave them the shirt off my back, because why not?  I was as good as dead without a gun anyway.  my weapons are harder to get than my armor =/  plus all the other stuff they looted from me.

Crusader killed me, but lunoi, noxx, kulele, and lucyfer helped.  Sorry vid is not better quality.

Actual death at 1:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j3QW0DQgDk&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 02:33:38 PM by cpt zapp »

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban the team killers plz
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 02:32:18 PM »

Not the first incident with these guys,guess we'll have to see how much do devs actually hold  on to their words.....
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

ZwierQ

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 03:22:03 PM »

Maybe just turn off friendly fire? I know it's tactical, but what else can devs do to avoid that game ruining situations? On the other hand I was in situation today where someone tagged us on 30k rep assignments without our permission and came with his 2 friends from other faction. We didn't even noticed when that guys shoot us in the back, because who's looking at enemy factions on assignments?:P

cpt zapp

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 03:50:27 PM »

Oh wow, that is crazy, did you get a screen?

I don't think they will turn off team damage, it will be too easy to get people to line up with automatic weapons/grenade launchers in a hallway, and make impenetrable force.

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 03:50:47 PM »

when someone kills you he should be banned and when you kill someone then its okay ?

here you killed "Seki." today in base without any warning or saying anything (check chat)

cpt zapp

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 03:52:16 PM »

Yeah, and you got healed instantly by NPCs and didnt lose any of your things, and I did that to you because you are a team killer ( a real one that kills allies in the city, and takes all of their stuff, not just messing around in HQ where there are no consequences to dieng)

How does me killing you one time in HQ where there are no consequences to death compare to all the times you killed people in the city?
So explain the other 10+ times or so that you tked someone in the city seki?  lets talk about that.  Don't give me this, when you do it its ok bullshit, you are a mass murderer, and team looter.  You, and your gang of lawless thugs.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:01:08 PM by cpt zapp »

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 04:03:51 PM »

Yeah, and you got healed instantly by NPCs and didnt lose any of your things, and I did that to you because you are a team killer ( a real one that kills allies on ZC, not just messing around in HQ where there are no consequences to dieng)

So explain the other 10+ times or so that you tked someone in the city seki?  lets talk about that.
last time i TKed someone it was like week ago when 2 lawyers gangs fighted between each other because some ppls was thinking that greenthumb is scout blabla (not important now), GMs do remember it and i didnt even played in last 3 days..

why should i even answer to this topic, you are not GM and when you seen someone TKing then you should report it to them instead of typing bullshits about some players like me on forum, i didnt even touched you as you can see on video because i was warned many times before from GM team, i know what im doing and "Seki." isnt my character

btw when someone TK you then it doesnt mean that you can TK him instead of it you had to report it
now i can report you for killing "Seki."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:19:16 PM by Seki »

cpt zapp

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 04:29:21 PM »

like I said, killed seki once in HQ, no consequences to dieng in HQ.
No excuse for me getting gang raped.

Hang-Lip

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Wastelander
  • Got a smoke?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 07:01:32 PM »

-1 rep with your faction? then auto kicked from your faction?

AKA Ox-Skull.
Hang-Lip graffiti by Stem Sunders.

Neuromancer

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 07:07:24 PM »

Don't know what were you expecting after making insults towards other players, especially if they play together.
Pro Tip: Next time if u try get someone banned, act innocent.

cpt zapp

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 11:14:19 PM »

I was insulting them for being team killers, and they proved me right...
And what exactly am I guilty of besides trolling someone for 2 seconds in HQ while they get insta resurrected by NPC's?

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 12:13:09 AM »

cpt zapp,
I'm sorry, but on that video you were straight up begging for them to kill you on tape ;).

Edit:
"...And what exactly am I guilty of besides trolling someone for 2 seconds in HQ..."

"... Violence breeds violence, but in the end it has to be this way..."
Y'know that song? Note it down somewhere.
If every1 in this world will make "eye for an eye" his motto, we will have a world of completely blind people.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:16:51 AM by Myakot »
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

cpt zapp

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 07:38:19 PM »

Well, they threatened me earlier, so I did have a ''comon I dare you'' attitude, but it doesn't change the fact ^-^
But your eye for an eye quote is correct.

Tara

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 05:30:31 AM »

:(

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip