Author Topic: I am applying to do music for aop sorry if this is in the wrong section.  (Read 5033 times)

Mako?Rehaps?

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

Hi I have been doing music for the past 10 or so years performing recording producing etc and I would like to do some custom music for aop I am malcom reynes in the game if anyone remembers me lol. Here is a link to my music

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1324273&content=music

The songs i would be creating would be like Lumesent Caratol or Deshon Nu Los

Hope to hear if I am accepted or regected lol. Either way I find aop to the an amazing game possibly the best fonline i have ever played.

I also know how to encode wav into acm so it would not take me very long to get this done!

mafiapl

Re: I am applying to do music for aop sorry if this is in the wrong section.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 05:18:08 AM »

You are pretty much what they should be looking for.
I checked out most of those musics (not all) and i think that many of them are not suited for AoP (just my personal opinion). However the ones like Lumesent Caratol, Deshon Nu Los, Reflection on Self, i believe would be quite nice for the game. The Place the Perception seems to me like it's kinda out of... hmm whack.

Keep this post on top if you want it to be read.

Mako?Rehaps?

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 08:06:34 AM »

Thanks man yeah i wasn't planning on using the industrial stuff just music like lumesent caratol and deshon nu los.

Mako?Rehaps?

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »

And i was not planning on using most of the stuff on that page those two examples were just to show what i would do. I am planning to write a whole song list like deshon nu los etc. Also since each of those songs only took me 15 mins to make each it will likely take less than a few days to write a complete album for the game.

mafiapl

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 01:21:10 PM »

Impressive. Personally i would love to see more themes in AoP similar to the theme that AoP has when you are on world map. If the server will ever be back on, check it out.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 09:10:19 AM »

It would be incredible to have some music themes related to each zones. It would increase their atmosphere. Although i am wondering if AOP is actually restricted to use outside music, even famous ones, considering they don't intend to make any profit.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 07:16:03 PM »

What exactly is the AoP Theme. The default fallout WM travel music?

Whenever I listen to overly complex math-core with two keyboards I think of AoP.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 03:50:29 AM »

Hi I have been doing music for the past 10 or so years performing recording producing etc and I would like to do some custom music for aop I am malcom reynes in the game if anyone remembers me lol. Here is a link to my music

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1324273&content=music

The songs i would be creating would be like Lumesent Caratol or Deshon Nu Los

Hope to hear if I am accepted or regected lol. Either way I find aop to the an amazing game possibly the best fonline i have ever played.

I also know how to encode wav into acm so it would not take me very long to get this done!

Hey Mako, I just heard your music and its pretty good!
Do you mind if I use Lumesent Carol and Deshon Nu Los in a project? I'm a dev in the Fallout's Doomsday for Darkest Hour mod, and I'm getting together a nice big bonus* soundtrack pack.

This is good stuff, and I have been on the look-out for good ambiental music. Need more music to hear too.
What I credit you as?

*Its bonus because its included separately from the mod, due to bandwidth concerns for people.

Kurwier

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 09:07:16 AM »

It would be incredible to have some music themes related to each zones. It would increase their atmosphere. Although i am wondering if AOP is actually restricted to use outside music, even famous ones, considering they don't intend to make any profit.

i have to agree , it would be very cool . and i like what ive heard. i mean if its 15 minutes work like u said... would be really cool for some maps or other locations , events whatever ... new content is always +1

particles to animatter first seconds sounds very cool ... without drums and a bit more mark morgan it would sound awesome ( u know radio muzzle , people talking or stuff u cant identify just by sound , i swear when i play fallout too long i think at some specific pieces i hear someone repeating the same thing always like someone is talking to me).
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:12:56 AM by FraggenStoun »

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 02:47:08 PM »

Good place to start would be a tune for the intro screen. Take it from there. As much as I appreciate the music, initiative and idea: if it ain't broke don't fix it. While a distinct soundtrack could certainly add to the AOP experience its not like I ever felt it was lacking.

There's two soundtracks for fallout: F02 was industrial, FO3 was 50's American whatever. Both were fitting for the theme. If I were a musician and were to make music for AOP I'd steal everything off Enrico Morricone.

Its Phoenix, Arizona after all.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Edik

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 06:45:37 PM »

There's two soundtracks for fallout: F02 was industrial, FO3 was 50's American whatever.
I also recommend Xcentric Noizz - FOnline OST (2009) for fonline.ru.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 08:14:03 AM »

Teela, you inspirational genius!

That sound, the atmosphere....

*Pulls out dusty old keyboard*

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip