Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: server's down  (Read 16465 times)

Ratnik

Re: server's down
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 08:27:58 AM »

Matthew, I got screenshot with all of us in RobCo with nicknames. But it can't change situation. Even more, if person who do this stuff will be revealed - I bet he will not stop DDos but can recieve additional reasons to act like a moron, after all community start rage at him.

Caboose, last words for guy who used to DDos server. Your quote fits with my thoughts that's why I made post structure exactly how it looks.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 08:28:46 AM »

Yep I won't play unless we can field equalish sides.

I can't be bothered to reply to most of your posts because they are generally inaccurate or plain wrong.

Have a lovely day.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 08:32:30 AM »

I can't be bothered to reply to most of your posts because they are generally inaccurate or plain wrong.

Have a lovely day.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 10:49:44 AM »

Stop the paranoia and the free flam on other factions.

Saying I don't believe in coincidence and stating facts over 2 nights is not relevant. According to the small playerbase in AoP, I highly doubt one would rage enough to make a DDoS attack.

AoP forum is nice to read, don't let it become like FO2 and Reloaded forum where they spit hate all over the threads.

GermanTank78

• Wanderer
  • The Italian Medic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2015, 10:58:45 AM »

Any hints when it will possible to play again?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2015, 11:08:49 AM »

If you look at the facts. On Monday evenng Lawyers swarm Vtec and win, server stability is fine. Between 6 and 10 consecutive losses thereafter and we have sever going down.
lol what "Lawyer Swarm"? Screens or it never happen

Tuesday night, first fight of the evening, Law swarms Vtec and wins, server stability is fine. Every fight after is complete and utter defeat of the Lawers, I mean we're talking resounding victory for Vtec - I think we lost one man in each fight. Anyway after each fight server goes down.
You should be a detective IRL  ::) ::) ::)

The one fight that Cirn publically states he's monitoring the server stability and it's fine! I mean of course Law loses, due to superior DSR and Minigun play against a bunch of Ripper weilding solo artists. But thats not important. It's only when we chase STALKER (who ran from fight when still 5 or 6 Lawyers were alive) into Warmart, thats when the server goes down.
We were 6 lawyers, 2 died like noobs so I said fuck you noobs i'm out, And I went to warmart. Also only I had a ripper cause these guys don't know composition (Taking sniper rifles and plasma cannons for indoor fights, C'mon) and as I said in IRC, they're just a bunch of rambos.

Have a lovely day.
Yeah, kind of sad devs allow the swarm the happen. People say "Numbers mean nothing" and obviously has a huge impact during PvP. I wish the timer actually showed how many were capping/contesting so I know whether to attack/stay and fight or  not to waste my time. Also I thought devs removed V-Tec recruiter and I still see newbies joining the swarm.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:15:40 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Vector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2015, 12:26:55 PM »

You still can resign from other factions.

And why ddos? come on, srlsy.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 12:29:08 PM by Vector »

Tuc-Tuc
200+20+20+20

FrankenStone

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 12:29:32 PM »

just hilarious when i read some of these posts , i guess its time for more ddosing with 150% fanspeed then ...

scabs

• Wanderer
  • The gun is good. The penis is evil.
    • View Profile

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2015, 01:20:44 PM »

I'm dreaming of the day when paragon and caboose will stop posting butthurt comments... Oh wait...keep it up its making us laugh. That helps keep the server alive. That's a good intent.

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 02:06:30 PM »

I guess Paragon and Caboose will stop posting only when an endless dimension of lawyer butthurt will be emptied. On the other hand I have some sort of understanding - it was painful to lose again and again when Law had the fire and the force.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 03:59:07 PM »

Dear Caboose/Paragon

Could you be kind enough to explain what purpose it would serve to crash the server now, after all the platoons are set, the stuff easy to come by, and everyone used to win/lose stuff after each fight ? I mean, you are perfectly aware that when he had a way, way smaller number, and a way way bigger percentage of defeat, we would come back anyway, able to absorb the losses and ready/willing to face you again. I don't come as often as before, but with the current numbers, i assume our percentage of victory is way higher that when we were 4 agains't 12. How is it possible that, suddenly, we wouldn't be able to endure much much less defeat than before ? If we can handle an higher amount of defeats, there is no reason we couldn't handle a fewer amount of defeats.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 04:02:43 PM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2015, 04:11:24 PM »

I guess Paragon and Caboose will stop posting only when an endless dimension of lawyer butthurt will be emptied. On the other hand I have some sort of understanding - it was painful to lose again and again when Law had the fire and the force.
lol funny how the people that only win by numbers think they're the shit when reality, they play like shit in equal numbers.

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »

Well naossano, the thing is that no one ever will think that a whole enemy team would be behind any hostile action towards the server. As a whole we play, we win and lose, and have all sorts of fun - there is totally no sense in destroying the game from the point of view of NORMAL player. But the talk is about that you seems to have in your team a particularly nasty person who don't think about the game in NORMAL terms, but choose to be destructive without any notion and sense.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R, that old song about numbers is becoming more and more cheap, especially after so many times lawyers were swarming by themselves. Not longer than yesterday we beaten lawyers in equal numbers and I'm sure the day will come when we will be able to waste lawyer swarms. Especially if you keep helping us by running from fights instead of trying to teach Law randoms something.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2015, 05:07:39 PM »

Well naossano, the thing is that no one ever will think that a whole enemy team would be behind any hostile action towards the server. As a whole we play, we win and lose, and have all sorts of fun - there is totally no sense in destroying the game from the point of view of NORMAL player. But the talk is about that you seems to have in your team a particularly nasty person who don't think about the game in NORMAL terms, but choose to be destructive without any notion and sense.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R, that old song about numbers is becoming more and more cheap, especially after so many times lawyers were swarming by themselves. Not longer than yesterday we beaten lawyers in equal numbers and I'm sure the day will come when we will be able to waste lawyer swarms. Especially if you keep helping us by running from fights instead of trying to teach Law randoms something.
Lawyers never swarm and we never had equal numbers yesterday, you always outnumber us by 3+ guys. Even in extremely small scale fights, V-Tec always brings an extra person or 2  ::)

I propose a 1 vs 1! I'm not shocked if you back down cause its a typical for someone to back down from me  8)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:20:32 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2015, 05:46:06 PM »

Lawyers never swarm and we never had equal numbers yesterday, you always outnumber us by 3+ guys. Even in extremely small scale fights, V-Tec always brings an extra person or 2  ::)
Oh, you are funny. Now I'm starting to understand why Caboose loves you so much.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2015, 06:00:05 PM »

Oh, you are funny. Now I'm starting to understand why Caboose loves you so much.
Ignoring my 1 vs 1 proposal? Typical. I wonder what image suff the bitch and caboose have created of me in V-Tec base  ;D

Probably some horrible monster no one wants to fight  :-[

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2015, 06:04:43 PM »

I do not attack stalker anymore because I do not want all teh lawyers to follow his RQ

GermanTank78

• Wanderer
  • The Italian Medic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2015, 07:11:54 PM »

Server was up, i tried to join and crashes lol

Ratnik

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2015, 07:49:10 PM »

Matthew and Cabooze, you guys interested in nicknames 3 other lawyers, who take part in RobCo with me. I guess that ddos can make somebody from my faction, but without proofs I do not want blame specific persons on empty place just because they were at that time in that place. Also I was there too and the only thing that differ me from other three guys - I spoke about it first.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:57:36 PM by Ratnik »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip