Author Topic: Faction armor suggestion  (Read 3086 times)

Doobee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Faction armor suggestion
« on: October 07, 2014, 11:07:08 AM »

I think this game could proceed alot further if every faction armor was a little different as how the technology of each faction proceeds. Not entirely dependent on ZC, more of a assignement kind of thing. Easiest example would be whole new armor with base stats equal to mk1-2 but base cost around mk3 and, as a kind of prototype, get little stat boosts over time when certain amount of technology progress is achieved.

Then the system : each assignement type will give technology progress (TP if.) points according to its difficulty and techonological importance. Nothing fast but rather steady amount to support doing assignements as an investment.

aaaanyway I could go on, but tell me now what your opinion is.

MuchaChota

• Wastelander
  • CERRA LOS OJOS Y ABRI LA BOCA
    • View Profile
Re: Faction armor suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 03:19:54 PM »

+1 to your idea sir, faction mk2 is colored version of ca mk3 so there is no point for them existing(don't check this at wiki if you want to be sure, do it ingame and you'll see they are exactly the same). I like the idea that every faction armor could be different and improved and all, but at least it'd be nice if  they had different traits/perks than a ca mk3
meta vino y porqueria

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip