Author Topic: Hello, I'm looking forward to this.  (Read 11576 times)

TheTylerLee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm looking forward to this.
« on: September 02, 2014, 03:52:42 AM »

Recently i was laid off work, So being broke and all has lead me to searching for new games, Unfortunately the current generation of games cares more about graphics, and less about game quality, This game seems to be the opposite, and i love it. I'm looking forward to the release date, Unfortunately as i mentioned, I am broke, I would love to donate money to the game, because it looks amazing, I just cannot. I guess this leads me to my question, Is this game free? I've searched and all i could find is "You need fallout 2 downloaded". Will they provide a download link, or would i need to buy fallout 2 to play this game ? I hope this is not the case, As i cannot afford it.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm looking forward to this.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 05:15:58 AM »

Only two files from Fallout 2 are required, and you can find them for free at a few places online (as I've always done, despite owning the game on disc.) MASTER.dat and CRITTER.dat

If I'm not mistaken, there is even a "fallout.dat" combination of those two files floating around as well.

As always however, if you choose less the than legal means, be careful and scan.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip