Author Topic: Zone controll  (Read 3601 times)

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Zone controll
« on: September 11, 2014, 05:54:39 PM »

Today we did Zone controll in polimer lab. We were about 18 guys inside room. V tec attacked us and killed about 10 our guys, but we managed to kill about 15 of them, then timer just stopped(scavengers vere killed in different place before that action,so they got more points than we). V tec got more points than and timer just stopped, but we very still fighting and You now what happened?
V tec guys started to escape and we were chasing them, so I dont think that they won...

My sugesstion is to not stop timer till there is still more than 3-4 guys nearby flag.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:57:23 PM by wojciech »

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
Re: Zone controll
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 06:00:46 PM »

Yeah that was wierd. So a feature regarding the flag would be nice.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 09:21:22 AM »

If the battle is still going on, you could restart the timer on the flag, and let the team with the highest score (or just still alive) win the zone.

We did it many time, each time the fight was still going on after the timer ended.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

paragon

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 09:37:38 AM »

This is done to let less amount of people win the battle against a swarm.
If x have 20 people, y has 10 and managed to get more score, they still can win by score.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip