Author Topic: [Weapon perk]Mexican style  (Read 5598 times)

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
[Weapon perk]Mexican style
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:17:10 PM »

Perk for SMG, you can shooting all ammo in capacity with auto-reload from inventory.Increase AP and decrease  chance to hit, not bigger 90%.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
Re: [Weapon perk]Mexican style
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 06:06:27 PM »

I don't want to be THAT guy, but "Mexican Style"  is a little offensive.  No comment on the perk but be more conscious.

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 06:39:34 PM »

I don't want to be THAT guy, but "Mexican Style"  is a little offensive.  No comment on the perk but be more conscious.

why?

GroeneAppel

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 06:56:18 PM »

No thank you.

In any case, instead of making a seperate thread for every little suggestion you make. Please make one big thread with all suggestions together.

antohha

• Wiki Editor
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 07:09:30 PM »

Please create new thread for your suggestion,don't post it in other guy's thread :P
But seriously- one thread for all suggestions will be too messed up. 1 suggestion-1 thread is much better...

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 07:19:21 PM »

why?

I really hope you aren't serious. The offensive part is you are insinuating that all Mexicans shoot like gangsters (or uneducated imbeciles) and/or are gangsters (see previous parentheses). If this isn't true, why is shooting all of your ammo at once "Mexican" ?  Just because Danny Trejo shoots like a madman in movies doesn't mean all Mexicans do. 

Also, having a hotkey for reloading negates the purpose of autoreloading.  The only way I could see something like what you are suggesting balanced is a reduction in hit chance for every shot landed or something like that. Besides the fact the firing an entire mag at once would be OP (think about M249s), it would make it neigh impossible to conserve ammo at all, and you would be stuck in place wherever & whenever you decided to shoot.     

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 03:16:59 AM »

No thank you.

In any case, instead of making a seperate thread for every little suggestion you make. Please make one big thread with all suggestions together.

flood

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 03:17:13 AM »

Please create new thread for your suggestion,don't post it in other guy's thread :P
But seriously- one thread for all suggestions will be too messed up. 1 suggestion-1 thread is much better...

flood

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 03:17:57 AM »

why?

I really hope you aren't serious. The offensive part is you are insinuating that all Mexicans shoot like gangsters (or uneducated imbeciles) and/or are gangsters (see previous parentheses). If this isn't true, why is shooting all of your ammo at once "Mexican" ?  Just because Danny Trejo shoots like a madman in movies doesn't mean all Mexicans do. 

Also, having a hotkey for reloading negates the purpose of autoreloading.  The only way I could see something like what you are suggesting balanced is a reduction in hit chance for every shot landed or something like that. Besides the fact the firing an entire mag at once would be OP (think about M249s), it would make it neigh impossible to conserve ammo at all, and you would be stuck in place wherever & whenever you decided to shoot.   

its very sad to be you ;D

Doobee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 06:11:26 AM »

why?

its very sad to be you ;D
He just wrote the most constructive opinion anyone in the world could and you make fun of him. Perhaps it is sad to be you, aint it you lil mexican cock sucker?  8)

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 06:24:57 AM »

why?

You very serious, PETROCHICO(name of gas station in fallout setting) also stereotip, after reading this you immediately think that all Mexicans are wearing sambrero and look like a hot pepper.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip