Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 05-15-2016 Changelog  (Read 28093 times)

powerplay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: 05-15-2016 Changelog
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2016, 09:02:49 AM »

had so many features
As for the features, the only one major bad decision was to introduce 2 new factions to the already low populated server. If anything 2 factions should've been removed tbh.
yeah..
it was like year or two ago when i first time heard that there will be more factions added in future and i said that there isnt enough players to split to even more factions.. and well, thats exactly what happened
now we have 6 instead of 4 but still only 3 are alive

Mad Matt

• Experienced Survivor
  • True Ranger... True Ranger never changes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2016, 09:04:53 AM »

Shot of Vodka for Komrade, well said Tovarish o7

I miss balance that we had before, more guns more variety more fun  8)
He rules the roads.
The Maximum Force of the Future.
The last law in a world gone out of control. Pray that he's out there somewhere.
When the gangs take over the highway... ...Remember he's on your side.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2016, 11:17:28 AM »

Also remember no grinding is a feature not a mistake ;)

The problem is there's nothing to fill that void with. There is no activity to be done that keeps the server population filled between zc cycles.

Pvp is the only worthwhile thing doing right now (Until the dungeons start popping out T10 gear at least).
And sometimes even pvp isnt an option when you're outnumbered and your squad disconnects 1 by 1 because you keep losing.

In Counter Strike you can just go and play on public servers if your team isnt online for some real matches. In Street Fighter you can still go into practise mode and improve there if you cant find any real enemies. But in aop if there isn't any zc going on it's [??]

Well sure you can go and scavenge the core, but as Seki said in another part of the forum, with proper routes you can make 30k caps in 1-2 hours and that should be enough for at least a week and after that it's back to [??] again.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2016, 12:47:49 PM »

Well I've heard our tentacle overlord Cirn hint on return of assignments in a different format. Hopefully this will mean assignments in core.

Regarding PVE content: I recently did a hellhole run and it was remarkably easy. I remember how hard it was when first implemented. Must have made over 50 runs in total and got wiped on quite a lot of them. A dungeon like hellhole is shitloads of work of course. At the same time people spent thousands of man hours enjoying it.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Mad Matt

• Experienced Survivor
  • True Ranger... True Ranger never changes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »

Well, I don't want to act like fuckin' asshole...but there should be some dungeons for pro players like also for noobs or low skilled people. I've enjoyed Adams School, but there should be also places like Nuka Cola Factory 2nd floor.
He rules the roads.
The Maximum Force of the Future.
The last law in a world gone out of control. Pray that he's out there somewhere.
When the gangs take over the highway... ...Remember he's on your side.

Scalesan

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2016, 06:25:53 AM »

I have to  say stealth feature caused too many issues already. ~ZC is nice, but it is sneak skill which pushed this command into necessity. Now we lack also regular interaction, which was apparently not so deadly. So we have sacrificed possibilty to interact on low scale for cost of preserving sneakers.

While i have to admit, sneak squad might be the only way small team competing swarm. It also is not as fun and results mostly to hollow stabs on bluesuits returning from HQ, which causes shortened PVP. At this circumstances i find ability to sneak not fun for me, while it may be acceptable for other players, it keeps producing far more discomfort and annoyance than fun or joy in total.

Instead of this i would love to find self sustained mechanism regulating active faction counts. With motivation to participate and mostly die for team of half or third count of oponent's team. Even determined small team had to quit PVP for scavenging after several lost fights, which definetly has been significantly improved within recent economy update.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip