Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 27-01-2015 Changelog  (Read 43301 times)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
Re: 27-01-2015 Changelog
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2015, 09:35:33 AM »

paragon started crying on irc.

new aop meme  ;D

Expect new changelog.
(it is part of the meme. I have not F*****g idea if there will be one.)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:38:03 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

paragon

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2015, 10:00:09 AM »

Oh, I know this one!
Each time I cry on IRC, WesanCirn spawns me APASPA at my base.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:08:27 AM by paragon »

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2015, 01:29:30 PM »

Think about it logically, does it really make sense for you to stop what you're doing, sit down, and begin the intensive dismantling of a weapon or other item (that would also require tools + a workbench IRL) in the middle of an incredibly hostile zone?  Regardless of contestation and how much I like sciencing items for parts+XP, it really makes no sense for your character to let his guard down in any part of the core.  Hamster it all out and then start the science.

I legitimately didn't know sciencing your items before being killed was a thing until I read this thread. Sore losers everywhere.

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2015, 07:32:54 AM »

Oh, I know this one!

Nope this is not you
When you crie people and their fun time in the game gets ruin. When u can't deal with somfing ingame you deal with it dirty in forums , or chat whines.
Disgusting little cunt you are SHAME for this community and example what fonline player must NOT be.
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2015, 11:01:24 AM »

Oh, I know this one!

Nope this is not you
When you crie people and their fun time in the game gets ruin. When u can't deal with somfing ingame you deal with it dirty in forums , or chat whines.
Disgusting little cunt you are SHAME for this community and example what fonline player must NOT be.

I thought You were going....
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2015, 12:07:42 PM »

Oh, I know this one!

Nope this is not you

I agree. Fonline players should be foul mouthed shit slinging monkeys. Like nailbrain, AOP's most valuable community member.

But seriously. I can understand the occasional trash talking but you are taking it to a completely new level. If you have issues with paragon try flaming in PM. If you are having more general issues: there's a lot of other forums out there that probably better serve your needs.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2015, 12:41:14 PM »

Oh, I know this one!

Nope this is not you

I agree. Fonline players should be foul mouthed shit slinging monkeys. Like nailbrain, AOP's most valuable community member.

But seriously. I can understand the occasional trash talking but you are taking it to a completely new level. If you have issues with paragon try flaming in PM. If you are having more general issues: there's a lot of other forums out there that probably better serve your needs.

foul mouthed shit slinging monkeys. Like nailbrain

uh i dont have any grudges with you Teela have i disrespected or insulted you ingame or out in any personal to you way
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2015, 03:09:28 PM »

Oh, I know this one!

Nope this is not you

foul mouthed shit slinging monkeys. Like nailbrain

uh i dont have any grudges with you Teela have i disrespected or insulted you ingame or out in any personal to you way

Teela is right though, you're a foul mouthed shit slinger. What more do you need Imakandi, Cirn and Smalltime have both told you it's nothing to do with Paragon, so man the fuck up and reroll or fuck off.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »

cambose you sux, my speers need buff or i will have to continue playing as Ramon

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2015, 05:36:02 PM »

Alright, I think everything that needed to be said has been said. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, if you guys still want to discuss spears, do it in the lobby.

I recommend using a piston spear, then quick switching to a plasma spear. It's crazy damage.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip