Author Topic: Cant enter phoenix by the gate  (Read 4053 times)

Highlander

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Cant enter phoenix by the gate
« on: May 03, 2016, 08:00:57 AM »

Hello, i've started to play yesterday, i am trying to get to Phoenix by the Brahmin Boys gate (i choosen this faction), but when i click on  the world map, nothing happens. I was trying a lot of times, and some people was trying to help me get there but every time is the same. I have a feeling that this is a bug. I've used updater program but it does not resolved the problem. It is a bug, or i have to make coplete some quest for Brahmin Boys before?

Stem Sunders

Re: Cant enter phoenix by the gate
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 08:05:30 AM »

So once you leave your HQ you should travel towards the core (The city in the center of the world map). Left click on the green circle that represents you once you are inside the other green circle that represents your gate. Once you have done that a mini map should appear. Click on/around the green line where you would like to spawn.

Do not try to use the town/world view button on the bottom right. Its not working and seems to be confusing a few players.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:11:14 AM by Stem Sunders »

Gimper

• Wastelander
  • Your Loving Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 10:40:03 AM »

It's difficult to figure out how to do it, but on the weird white map that pops up, you click the green border on the map.

Wherever you click ON the green grid, is where you will spawn on the core.
Things just got worse.

MickDick

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 05:32:22 PM »

Sounds like we have same problem, cirn0 fixed it for me by linking this:  http://fonline-aop.net/nigerianprince/wm.zip

Just extract into the directory.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip