Author Topic: [DUNGEON] Hell Hole Boss Fight doesnt work  (Read 4357 times)

FrankenStone

[DUNGEON] Hell Hole Boss Fight doesnt work
« on: October 20, 2014, 11:58:36 AM »

Ive noticed that hell hole was open yesterday and decided to go there with a bunch of people ... well dungeon is fine so far except that some trunks are everytime empty and that there was no boss fight ... we were at the end of the dungeon probably where bosss should be but there only were 3 NPCs one with PA and he was dying very fast no loot nuthin ... also u could open the door to them without any text like in other dungeon ... do u wanna enter boss bla bla ... pls fix it , the atmosphere from that dungeon is very good plus the map was really nice mapped with that imagination of 2 floors ... thx . i cant wait till you open new dungeon , i could also help map some dungeon maps if needed , when u have good tutorial with scripting command on maps as long as it dont work like with fallout 2 mapper , i could also help scripting to that maps , i got a bit experience with mapping , when u send me files with what is needed ... peace - Frankenstone
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:25:55 PM by FrankenStone »

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
Re: [DUNGEON] Hell Hole Boss Fight doesnt work
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:30:56 PM »

Wait the dungeons isn't open yet :O
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
Re: [DUNGEON] Hell Hole Boss Fight doesnt work
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »

C'mon you serious?Wanted to give it a try tonight  :'(
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip