Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Community Zone Control Activity Schedule  (Read 16826 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: Community Zone Control Activity Schedule
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2014, 09:27:11 AM »

Stem there are only 4/5 serious vtec players left and 2/3 of them I have to persuade to come online and pvp with me. B/B and Family do not need to ally anymore. On your owns you have the same numbers as us. And to be honest it'd be a lot of fun all round. Vtec swarm is dead guys, RIP in peace. Just move on, stop whining about the past and let's get some serious pvp going. Make the most of it while you can, we nurture our young and we've got 4/5 new players in the pipeline.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

hornedz

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2014, 09:41:24 AM »

Stem there are only 4/5 serious vtec players left and 2/3 of them I have to persuade to come online and pvp with me. B/B and Family do not need to ally anymore. On your owns you have the same numbers as us. And to be honest it'd be a lot of fun all round. Vtec swarm is dead guys, RIP in peace. Just move on, stop whining about the past and let's get some serious pvp going. Make the most of it while you can, we nurture our young and we've got 4/5 new players in the pipeline.

True that.

-Doyle.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2014, 10:02:38 AM »

Last night I looked at all pvp footage and pictures posted on this forum. Since September the game has changed phenomenally. At one point or another all factions has dominated in its own way. It's now December - 4 months and it's gone from large scale battles to small scale skirmishes.

My point is I don't think battles have ever been more balanced. 4 vtec vs. 4 BB earlier last night and we won two battles each, was great fun and Tanara even came on vtec to tell us congrats and that (s)he enjoyed it. The only problem was that the end of the last battle 3 family came in and 1. upset the balance of the teams, which wasn't necessary, seeing how well Tanara's team was playing, and 2. seemed to upset the BB team enough for them to log off.

There was a point that BB/Fam alliance was needed and by all means if you want to continue to ally then please do, but I think it's time for you two to break up and go your seperate ways, there is more than enough of you on both sides now.

If vtec have more than 5 in the squad these days it's beacuse a few new players have tagged along. Numbers really don't matter if you're well equipt. If we see 8/9 BB/Fam, the 4 Vtec players gear differently, thats why we take gatling/pks/avenger. There is no excuse for the older players not gearing properly.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:22:43 AM by Caboose »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2014, 10:10:47 AM »

I do understand the definition of "swarm" and if you look I haven't mentioned such things.
I'm not even meaning to "whine" about numbers in general, I took a gripe with the statement of
9+ vs 4 because where I stand and what I see its more often the other way around.

In hindsight this whole thing is dumb.
We're talking about single digit numbers here, we should be talking 20s, 30s, 60s even :D
Truth is, without VeeTee (Which is what I decided to dub you all just now)
there would be 0 point of being in core, sure maybe a lawyer or two, and the loot isn't bad.

Of course BBoys and Family could resume fighting once again I'm sure some others also welcome the idea.
However friends have been made and bonds formed, perhaps some will not be easily broken...
I can see a few faction switches coming soon perhaps.

Lets remember we're talking about the same 20 or so players that are all in the same boat.
Perhaps when we see the population rise once again we can all fight side by side.

@Paragon, my deepest apologies for being so rude.
In-game perhaps but here I try to show a little more decorum and respect.

(Edit) @Caboose

You're right that there was a reason for the "alliance" in the beginning a lot believe it was due to swarms, but it wasn't.
And I agree about numbers being more balanced if we were to break, but I also see one faction being left out a lot. You said yourself that 1 family came to ZC with BBoys and granted that upset the balance but think about that 1 family member unable to contest because hes alone.
That night he was fortunate enough to have friends from another faction to go play with but next time who knows?

I find time zones very confusing, sometimes I'll be online at 1am and see certain people. then the next day ill see them a 3pm.
When I log off it seems VeeTee's come alive and same in reverse, most BBoys seem to come online in between me leaving and you guys coming online.

NEED MO PLAYAS...Globally  :-\
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:50:10 AM by Stem Sunders »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2014, 11:46:05 AM »

Funny thing is that when Family and BB allied, it was because of VTech swarm. They had to do it because there were too many enemies. Now that it is reverted, Family and BB HAVE to disband their alliance ? So it means when Vtech swarms, other factions have to find a solution themselves, but when Vtech gets swarmed, other factions have to find a solution ...

Moreover you say :
"there are only 4/5 serious vtec players left and 2/3 of them I have to persuade to come online and pvp with me."
"we nurture our young and we've got 4/5 new players in the pipeline."

So potentially 10/13 players. I don't think any faction can deploy this number. And don't tell me that most of the time they won't be online at the same time, it is the same for all factions.

Even in Lawyer side, there are few days where we are 5, even though most of the time it's like 1-2.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2014, 12:02:09 PM »

Funny thing is that when Family and BB allied, it was because of VTech swarm. They had to do it because there were too many enemies. Now that it is reverted, Family and BB HAVE to disband their alliance ? So it means when Vtech swarms, other factions have to find a solution themselves, but when Vtech gets swarmed, other factions have to find a solution ...

Moreover you say :
"there are only 4/5 serious vtec players left and 2/3 of them I have to persuade to come online and pvp with me."

So potentially 10/13 players. I don't think any faction can deploy this number. And don't tell me that most of the time they won't be online at the same time, it is the same for all factions.

Even in Lawyer side, there are few days where we are 5, even though most of the time it's like 1-2.
I like what you said about the role reversal there, and totally missed the "4-5 player in the pipeline" part.
However the final thing that made an agreement between Family and BBoys wasn't VeeTee numbers, it was definitely a reason to do so but not the thing that made it so.
Komrade would know more as he instigated the whole thing from our side. :)

I still have a screen of the first meeting, Komrade and I surrounded by 9 or so BBoys.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 12:14:39 PM by Stem Sunders »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2014, 12:14:57 PM »

Nah my point was when VTech swarm, they don't try to think of something to make it more fair (like making 2 groups and going to different zones), but when they get swarmed, other factions have to make it fair by separating.

Even Lawyers had their time of complete swarm, so I can't complain about being the only one online most of the time I can connect ?

I won't even add the fact that Parangon's team is prolly the most efficient team atm so they can even handle being outnumbered more than the other factions. I'm not saying that they MUST be outnumbered but it's funny to see that kind of posts now while Team Parangon + Caboose family is already such a strong base of players.

paragon

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2014, 12:18:27 PM »

Nah my point was when VTech swarm, they don't try to think of something to make it more fair (like making 2 groups and going to different zones), but when they get swarmed, other factions have to make it fair by separating.

Pls, read first message in this topic.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2014, 12:22:06 PM »

Moreover you say :

I was merely meaning we try and help new players, so we continue to have a good player base, which we can use in ZC. Your comments are flippant and assuming everyone is on, all of the time. As you know fine well, they are not. 1 of the 4/5 new players might be on twice in a week, but we encourage them to play more and help them if required. The more experienced players help with builds and discuss weapons and armour. We have not deployed over 8 for about a month now and thats a long time considering how old this game is.

I am by no means saying Family and BB shouldn't ally, as it very little to do with me and I will continue to battle alliance or not. But it is getting to that stage where it is no longer a necessity and for more dynamic battles, lets draw some lines in the sand. I think you guys are in for some very exciting times. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when that first punch is thrown between BB and Family - some prime RP opportunities. If I was a leader of either faction I'd certainly be trying to distance myself from the other.

Who is the best player in BB/Family alliance, out of interest?

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2014, 12:30:41 PM »

Your comments are flippant and assuming everyone is on, all of the time.

I like how despite me saying that it is the same for every faction you still manage to post that. So when I read Fam/BB 9+, in THAT case, you mean it is every single night ? Do you get my point ? It looks like I'm being pushy but it's not intended. That's why I said we are mostly 1/2 in Lawyers, even if it happened that we were 5 once this last weeks, I won't consider that as normal right ?

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »

a least at VT u get fresh meat constantly so u have the oportunity to train and gear new soldiers
unlike LAWs BBs and Family ,  VTeks are part of the original world lore
u know the vault , overseer , hi grade stuff...... u are the only faction dat is naturaly familiar to 'fallout' players so u get the most new ppl
it was mistake on devs part to put old whore in the new act
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2014, 02:08:32 PM »

I think most people joined vtec because of the blue combat armor and the recruitment that went on 4chan.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

paragon

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2014, 02:11:54 PM »

We TK our newbs into family, what are you talking about

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »

The tecs got outnumbered for the first time  ;D Kinda fun to see that.
I don't think there is anyone here who don't know how outnumbered Family was always, did we give up ? we ambushed, we camped gates, sewers, exit grids and tried to do guerrilla and spec ops missions.

Try to learn and be more flexible, make new battle tactics. Also try to bring back the old players or make new players join the server this will help everyone. 

Never give up, always PK until the Fall.         

a least at VT u get fresh meat constantly so u have the oportunity to train and gear new soldiers
u know the vault , overseer , hi grade stuff...... u are the only faction dat is naturaly familiar to 'fallout' players so u get the most new ppl

To be honest I was thinking of joining the tecs in the beginning cause of the vault too.
But I really loved New Reno and Family was the closest thing to it so the choice was easy.

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2014, 03:09:52 PM »

Hear me now ye people of Pfenix wastlends
as of now cuz of da dwindlin numbahs of da glarius VTaks (such horiblah dizasta to be outnubreht)
it shall come to pass a 2 playahs from each faction to beh contributed to VTaks

p.s Laws at recent times i only see 2 of you online so you are foked SORRY
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2014, 03:14:07 PM »

The tecs got outnumbered for the first time  ;D Kinda fun to see that.
I don't think there is anyone here who don't know how outnumbered Family was always, did we give up ? we ambushed, we camped gates, sewers, exit grids and tried to do guerrilla and spec ops missions.

Try to learn and be more flexible, make new battle tactics. Also try to bring back the old players or make new players join the server this will help everyone. 

Never give up, always PK until the Fall.         

To be honest I was thinking of joining the tecs in the beginning cause of the vault too.
But I really loved New Reno and Family was the closest thing to it so the choice was easy.

I agree. V techs almost always out number at the moment. Lawyers used to.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2014, 03:14:56 PM »

Hear me now ye people of Pfenix wastlends
as of now cuz of da dwindlin numbahs of da glarius VTaks (such horiblah dizasta to be outnubreht)
it shall come to pass a 2 playahs from each faction to beh contributed to VTaks

p.s Laws at recent times i only see 2 of you online so you are foked SORRY

Wrong.

ProstituteChester

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2014, 04:32:29 PM »

The swarm will remember. The swarm never forgets. The swarm will rise again.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2014, 07:54:38 PM »

Damn, the V-TEC can't swarm
I should get my character removed from lawyer HQ and join them to they could swarm again.

PS: Not asking any prove guys, but i find that hard too believe. V-TEC swarm was a key feature of this server from day one. The dev will do something to bring back that popular feature.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:02:01 PM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2014, 10:00:18 PM »

Damn, the V-TEC can't swarm
I should get my character removed from lawyer HQ and join them to they could swarm again.

PS: Not asking any prove guys, but i find that hard too believe. V-TEC swarm was a key feature of this server from day one. The dev will do something to bring back that popular feature.

Nah mate you're more of an asset if you stay with Lawyers thank you very much.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip