Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Calling out all Lawyers  (Read 19755 times)

Ratnik

Re: Calling out all Lawyers
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2015, 05:42:40 PM »

As I see for now we got near 7-8 guys who logged themself in and after few minutes out, one for another. Our "problem" isn't numbers. There is no hope in squad chat. No entusiasm. If we can kill other group with +2-3 extra players in it - nothing actually changed. We still GOT PEOPLE.
But we freak them outta game by own hands. We speak how many Techs are. I did it too. But usually (except last Stalker's video) they are about our numbers plus 2-3-4. And we kinda can handle it. I remember so many talks about our game skills with each other after winned battles.
But now even I rerolled own char on annoying sneaker and do lone-wolf shit in the Core instead of teamwork. It's way easier, just give up and talk with every collocutor about mighty Vault Techs instead of fraze "let's try again". Maybe I already tried too many times without hope in myself. Or I just heard about Tech's platoon which about switch to our side for balance sake. And decide "way easier to wait, when Techs starts feel themselfs boring from this game on strongest side".
Also, I still don't now, how stable our skills are - maybe, we just need to try harder. Useless piece of text without conclusion, isn't it :-\

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2015, 01:00:00 AM »

As I see for now we got near 7-8 guys who logged themself in and after few minutes out, one for another. Our "problem" isn't numbers. There is no hope in squad chat. No entusiasm. If we can kill other group with +2-3 extra players in it - nothing actually changed. We still GOT PEOPLE.
But we freak them outta game by own hands. We speak how many Techs are. I did it too. But usually (except last Stalker's video) they are about our numbers plus 2-3-4. And we kinda can handle it. I remember so many talks about our game skills with each other after winned battles.
But now even I rerolled own char on annoying sneaker and do lone-wolf shit in the Core instead of teamwork. It's way easier, just give up and talk with every collocutor about mighty Vault Techs instead of fraze "let's try again". Maybe I already tried too many times without hope in myself. Or I just heard about Tech's platoon which about switch to our side for balance sake. And decide "way easier to wait, when Techs starts feel themselfs boring from this game on strongest side".
Also, I still don't now, how stable our skills are - maybe, we just need to try harder. Useless piece of text without conclusion, isn't it :-\

You've never played with me then, I try to be a shining beacon of morale during ZC because its definitely lacking.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 01:23:43 AM »

but ya'll play together like everyday... still it is true that moral is probably one reason we techs are so cohesive.  you guys are really good and always using different tactics and try different plays, but teambuilding is a big factor.. a team that has both more numbers and plays together more consistently and communicating more efficiently will have a significant advantage.  consistent intel relay makes making decisions in the heat of battle more cohesive for the entire team.

but me and twat will probably be on sparsely until next monday so the numbers shouldn't be AS huge of an issue for any interested players between now and then...  of course, vtech never misses two that terribly.  anyway, GL, i really want to see you guys to get a couple more consistent players over there and step your game back up again.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 04:10:00 AM »

but ya'll play together like everyday... still it is true that moral is probably one reason we techs are so cohesive.  you guys are really good and always using different tactics and try different plays, but teambuilding is a big factor.. a team that has both more numbers and plays together more consistently and communicating more efficiently will have a significant advantage.  consistent intel relay makes making decisions in the heat of battle more cohesive for the entire team.

but me and twat will probably be on sparsely until next monday so the numbers shouldn't be AS huge of an issue for any interested players between now and then...  of course, vtech never misses two that terribly.  anyway, GL, i really want to see you guys to get a couple more consistent players over there and step your game back up again.

You are a patronising shit. Get a grip.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2015, 04:11:45 AM »

Morale isn't lacking to be honest. Normally happy to go again. Yesterday was tough because, we had a team of 6/7. 3 was on TS. 2 hadn't played for a while.

Trying to be positive is fine, getting the other shit done is a little harder.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2015, 04:18:08 AM »

What ? There was action yesterday ?? I logged in at 9pm and there was only Courier on sneak coz no one else online  :-\

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2015, 04:19:06 AM »

sure bro, patronizing. that's what i'm doing.  maybe you should get a grip on ur balls and recognize that i'm just trying to help, not troll, this game.  sure, i'm the centre of my fucking universe, suck on that for a while. jeez, what're you impressioning from me now?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2015, 04:29:48 AM »

Not everyone is on 24/7 like V-tec is. I literally see damage on almost every time I log ingame.

You act like we don't know tactics. of course we do but we're not enough to execute it against the V-tec swarm.

sure bro, patronizing. that's what i'm doing.  maybe you should get a grip on ur balls and recognize that i'm just trying to help, not troll, this game.  sure, i'm the centre of my fucking universe, suck on that for a while. jeez, what're you impressioning from me now?
If you wanna help, switch to lawyers like you said you would in a PM. V-tec already has enough players, even with the server at low population.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2015, 04:38:13 AM »

ya, i'm probably going to if everyone is fine with it, i'm just butthurt now because matthuew thru shit at my face and called me some sort of headcase.. but ya. sorry, i know u guys know tactics, its just that in the last vid, u told ur boys in sPA to rush right with only vision of who was on the left.. maybe data not on comms but after they broke through the smoke the fight was all over.  we didn't really have all 14 on grid that u saw in the sewer, but whoever wasn't with the five on the left was apparently ready for the rush on the right. im not trying to be a fkin asshole.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2015, 04:56:44 AM »

ya, i'm probably going to if everyone is fine with it, i'm just butthurt now because matthuew thru shit at my face and called me some sort of headcase.. but ya. sorry, i know u guys know tactics, its just that in the last vid, u told ur boys in sPA to rush right with only vision of who was on the left.. maybe data not on comms but after they broke through the smoke the fight was all over.  we didn't really have all 14 on grid that u saw in the sewer, but whoever wasn't with the five on the left was apparently ready for the rush on the right. im not trying to be a fkin asshole.
I only expected 3-4 of your guys there...didn't realize there was also 6+ on that side. Also there was more than 5 on the left. And I'm pretty sure all 14 of tecs were in JC.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2015, 04:59:53 AM »

Vancarny gonna make naossano proud.

Btw I like that now courier forum account is now a guest account.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2015, 05:01:35 AM »

well we must have had (at least) two behind us.. cus it seemed like a dsr (or two) and a rocket got eva from huge range. so ya that sounds like at least 12 on grid.

so ya,with all of what you were able to see throughout the fight i can see why you'd make that call. because besides us rushing from left you had only seen like 2-3 other dudes, because when u were right so were a few of those who were left after you went to rez eva.  against those numbers you didn't really have a move at that point i guess, because if you had had maybe two more covering left when me and my brother peaked left we probably would not have survived.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:12:06 AM by VanCarnY »

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2015, 07:05:30 AM »

I only expected 3-4 of your guys there...didn't realize there was also 6+ on that side. Also there was more than 5 on the left. And I'm pretty sure all 14 of tecs were in JC.

I've taken the liberty of doing the counting for you. Starring in junk canyon video:

junkman
twat
professoryannick
vorpal
airbourne
'primus'
retr
hellmri
pewpew
YuraM
Undertaker
MsSniper
death0

So indeed you had the numbers against you.

Now on to combat analysis:

-You had opportunity to kill twat, vorpal and junkman on multiple occasions but didn't. A lot of careless peeking on the right side but I don't see any 14mm/M1C attempting knockouts. In fact most of the team is positioned in a way that they can't shoot the people on the right at all.
-Minigun through smoke/to counter rush is effective. Gatling isn't.
-Rushing right side was a good idea, but you would have needed the aforementioned minigun to keep guys on left in check. At the moment where you decide to rush right side there is 5 people on the right. Including 2 rad rifles, one grenadier and a rocket launcher. PAs move in one by one through the smoke without support. 1st PA already dead when 2nd PA starts shooting, other 2 guys can't support because of smoke. Rest of team is somewhere else doing nothing.

So to make a long story short. Yes you were outnumbered. But if you would have killed a couple of tecs in first few minutes and if you would have you rushed right in a more organized way this would have been a different battle.

This is not meant to paternalize anyone in lawyers (except for courier and stalker ofc.) because lawyers were, after all, outnumbered 13 to 8 and there is no shame in losing a battle like that. But its not constructive to just cry 'OMG swarm its not fair devs please do sth I'm going to quit AOP' all the time. Especially not in a battle like this where lawyers, in my opinion, actually did have opportunities to change the course of the battle.

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2015, 07:18:13 AM »

This is funny - everyone seems to think that they are Captain Pichard.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2015, 07:19:27 AM »

I've taken the liberty of doing the counting for you. Starring in junk canyon video:

junkman
twat
professoryannick
vorpal
airbourne
'primus'
retr
hellmri
pewpew
YuraM
Undertaker
MsSniper
death0

So indeed you had the numbers against you.

Now on to combat analysis:

-You had opportunity to kill twat, vorpal and junkman on multiple occasions but didn't. A lot of careless peeking on the right side but I don't see any 14mm/M1C attempting knockouts. In fact most of the team is positioned in a way that they can't shoot the people on the right at all.
-Minigun through smoke/to counter rush is effective. Gatling isn't.
-Rushing right side was a good idea, but you would have needed the aforementioned minigun to keep guys on left in check. At the moment where you decide to rush right side there is 5 people on the right. Including 2 rad rifles, one grenadier and a rocket launcher. PAs move in one by one through the smoke without support. 1st PA already dead when 2nd PA starts shooting, other 2 guys can't support because of smoke. Rest of team is somewhere else doing nothing.

So to make a long story short. Yes you were outnumbered. But if you would have killed a couple of tecs in first few minutes and if you would have you rushed right in a more organized way this would have been a different battle.

This is not meant to paternalize anyone in lawyers (except for courier and stalker ofc.) because lawyers were, after all, outnumbered 13 to 8 and there is no shame in losing a battle like that. But its not constructive to just cry 'OMG swarm its not fair devs please do sth I'm going to quit AOP' all the time. Especially not in a battle like this where lawyers, in my opinion, actually did have opportunities to change the course of the battle.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing - Commander Riker.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2015, 07:28:59 AM »

Teela is Swarm Commander.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2015, 10:18:54 AM »

w/e this is one world-reknowned butthurt manager deleting his posts.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:39:08 AM by VanCarnY »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2015, 01:26:35 PM »

I love how teela thinks he's the best commander winning by swarm  ::)

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2015, 05:34:19 PM »

Too much honor. It was Hellmoi calling the shots.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip