Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Power Armor  (Read 33869 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Power Armor
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 09:42:47 AM »

So now we just have to farm those thing, make 10CH and walk around with a leader with carry weight module and +dr module. R.I.P. sg snipers cause of aimtime and that thing.

EDIT. Forgot to add. Make it req some base str if you want to prevent snipers from wearing it or something.
you're not a god in power armor, it has lots of drawbacks

the 2x harder to heal and AP drain is going to make the guy in PA die easier, and especially the knockdowns/back turn into winded

oh and the getting pushed out of 0 HP, ths will help a lot, just focus the guy in PA and he'll pop out in a bluesuit

Perteks

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 09:43:54 AM »

Then 1 agi chars gonna lose ap when runing in this :D?

ZwierQ

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 10:01:41 AM »

you're not a god in power armor, it has lots of drawbacks

the 2x harder to heal and AP drain is going to make the guy in PA die easier, and especially the knockdowns/back turn into winded

oh and the getting pushed out of 0 HP, ths will help a lot, just focus the guy in PA and he'll pop out in a bluesuit
Nerves of steel? Medkits? Stimpacks? Super Stimpacks? AP regen modules? You can be unstoppable juggernaut with this armor if you know mechanics. You can't be crited so you don't care about crit stat perks = more perks for you to prevent cons of armor. If it is really lowest tier PA it should have Fire DT/DR and Electro DT/DR in between Metal MKII and Tesla.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:06:06 AM by ZwierQ »

rix

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 11:13:07 AM »

Oh shi, with ammo dt mods ignorance it looks like smthg imbalance, and what about 75% bleed resistance, with food, some drugs and ftl bonuses almost all can wear it
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:16:11 AM by rix »

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »

Yes, yes everyone take your PAs to zone control i promise nothing can kill you.

Also please never look behind you, the back of power armors is especially strong so DONT WORRY

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 04:40:50 PM »

I need one of these for my current main, my guy is designed to be tanky and tough so I look foward to boucing your pathetic bullets!

I must say, this armor is interesting. Its slow and bulky as fuck, protects from crits, etc. Seems its weakness is being attacked by Machineguns with high -DR modifiers, or energy weapons. Also, this probrably sucks against sneakers.

On the bad side, I'm kind of scared Armor King is going to cheese it even further, damnit! I need a edge!

Deathproof

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 05:14:26 PM »

No because ag doesn't affect the usual 12.5 regen just the regen +, so in worst case he'll have 7-8 ap per sec

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 05:20:41 PM »

No because ag doesn't affect the usual 12.5 regen just the regen +, so in worst case he'll have 7-8 ap per sec
With 3 agi, I was losing AP while moving with this armor.
You will lose AP while moving with it if you have no agility.

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 06:15:13 PM »

While you're moving only your regen+ works.....
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 10:51:53 PM »

Yes, yes everyone take your PAs to zone control i promise nothing can kill you.

Also please never look behind you, the back of power armors is especially strong so DONT WORRY

LoL I can just picture all the 1 ag PA characters trying to run away from you when their AP runs out.

Funny mental image.

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 12:20:09 AM »

Would love to see T45d Power Armor, just make it less slow than this armor and make it consume a lot of energy cells.

FrankenStone

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2014, 06:50:47 AM »

i guess it will be introduced later , with same crafting mechanic like this one . but i think it will be harder to obtain with more rarer crafting material from harder dungeons for example maybe also i think cirn0 mentioned that u dont need power armor training for the introduced PA so i guess hes planning to add that perk somehow in the future maybe with high level requirement plus some hard quest i dunno

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2014, 07:05:53 AM »

-Takes 200% bullets from bursts

Does this means only bursts or it covers spread weapons in general?For example full auto mode?Also if weapon shoots maximum 10 bullets and all 10 hit,does that mean he will get 20 bullets or x2 the bullets which hit but <=  maximum bullets per attack of weapon?
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Perteks

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2014, 07:23:45 AM »

Probably it means that in spread he have x2 bigger percentage of bullets hit from pool

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2014, 08:04:24 AM »

-Takes 200% bullets from bursts

Does this means only bursts or it covers spread weapons in general?For example full auto mode?Also if weapon shoots maximum 10 bullets and all 10 hit,does that mean he will get 20 bullets or x2 the bullets which hit but <=  maximum bullets per attack of weapon?
Full auto is included.
If the gun shoots 10 bullets at once, 10 would have a very high chance of hitting the PA, unlike against a normal target, who you would only hit (maybe) with 5.
The PA does not magically create bullets to hit itself with

paragon

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2014, 08:13:56 AM »

So is it 2x to OneHex value?

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 08:16:46 AM »

The PA does not magically create bullets to hit itself with
This would actually be awesome.

I love this armour, the fact that there's a t2.5 PA is awesome, it really does add the charm to the game.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2014, 08:34:26 AM »

One-hexing really doesn't come into play here. It just means that if you burst it, your entire burst is likely to hit it.
If three people are standing in a line, and the middle person is wearing PA, and one of the guys on the end tried to burst the guy on the other side of the PA guy, all of the bullets would hit the PA guy instead of spreading evenly, as they do on normally sized/armored targets.
In case language barrier is confusing things, I have drawn a diagram for everyone

All of this said, most (but not all) burst weapons are pretty crap against it, because it ignores the DT ammo mod entirely.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:39:23 AM by Smalltime »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2014, 09:36:15 AM »

Thanks for the detailed diagram :D

Effort :p

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2014, 09:41:53 AM »

Can we add those as new minigun firing animations? After seeing the amount of care and attention put into it it deserves some praise (the "pew pew" text too of course).

Thanks for the info though Smalltime. :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip