Author Topic: [Family] European PvP crew  (Read 5093 times)

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile
[Family] European PvP crew
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:34 AM »

Hello there!

Due to the lack of organized groups in european time zone in Family faction I decided to at least try to find people willing to play PvP/ZC.

Who are we? 
Some of you might know us from other FOnline servers as an international group called "The Rogues". Faction is mainly focused on killing other players also ghouls and mutants, looting and raping slaves. Unfortunately only few of us are playing FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix so we can't be real threat to anybody ;p

Who are we looking for?
Everyone who want to play PvP in organized group. Doesn't matter if you have experience from other servers or just started playing FOnline. Good intentions are enough!

What can we offer?
Playing in a strong experienced group and if you are new to this game, no worries, we can help with learning.

How to join ? - Contact me @ pm / irc.

Even if you are not a Family member. Developers have offered help with tranfer to our faction with all your items. So it's not a problem if you want to keep balance on the server and improve your skills.

Sorry for shitty english, im to lazy to use translate or ask somebody to help. Hope its clear
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV/videos - Some of our actions from other FO servers.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:00:54 PM by maszrum »

FrankenStone

Re: [Family] European PvP crew
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 01:03:09 PM »

well im interested but my char is on v tech , also who is actually playing AoP from rogues would be good to know .

cheers

Luca Brasi

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 01:27:19 PM »

Proof that family can muster numbers for Euro-time PvP

Now is the time to get organized, and get involved.

maszrum

• Wastelander
  • The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:18 PM »

well im interested but my char is on v tech , also who is actually playing AoP from rogues would be good to know .

Well hard to say who is exacly playing beocuse there is like 15 of us, mostly polish players but they arent so active.

Now is the time to get organized, and get involved.

indeed :>

FrankenStone

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 02:15:53 PM »

liek i said im interested , when dev can transfer my char to family it would be great ... would be also good to know if u have ts3 server ?

FingerBang

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 03:36:29 AM »

Poland here ! Wasn't so active this week since I had some net issues. Nevertheless I'm usually online 19-20 Gmt+1

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip