Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Perk system changes  (Read 23697 times)

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Perk system changes
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2016, 11:03:09 AM »

Well it is convenient for me, now, because my throw range and my pancor burst are both about 15 hex. I imagine if i was a stronger dude I would be about to throw a grenade further; I can also imagine a hulk looking guy who cannot throw well, though, that guy cannot run or fight either. i think if i was wanting to throw my fire or smoke further i would bring a grenade pistol...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 11:20:33 AM by twat »

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2016, 12:06:37 PM »

Good idea!
I have one more suggestion about it. We can convert perks from all nades to traits (not for spears). Explosion time and accuracy will depend on throwing skill, also grenadier perk will be available for char with 175 throwing skill. Throwing range will depend only on strenght. Then all soldiers would use nades but with random effectiveness caused by unstable explosion time and accuracy. For team safety and more effectivenes they have to pick Have ho or spent skill points.

After some discussions with John we changed current miss algorithm abit to allow more use of higth str/low skill. So you will get no ridiculous misses for like 10 hexes at 5-10 hexes range, and overall if you arent going to trow for a precise point like window you can go even with 0% hitchance at close distances like 10-15 hexes.

And also as John noted above - throwing max range is already depentant only  on your strength, it is like that since ages.

´critical misses´ with hand grenades do make hilarious PVP situations. Or maybe just make a skill dependent % chance to drop grenade on the spot buahahahahaha

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2016, 07:50:02 AM »

Even with 200 points in throw, I still always throw grenades into a wall, just to increase the sense of panic.

The game is really taking shape at the moment with the daily tier weapon testing, which is fun and useful for the developers.

Log in around 6/7pm GMT if people are interested in these little tournaments or just check IRC for times.

It is nice to be playing for an hour a day :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip