Author Topic: Small, un-noteworthy bug  (Read 4635 times)

Sir Craftkid

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Small, un-noteworthy bug
« on: March 08, 2014, 10:13:42 PM »

Barely worth mentioning, but it occurred to me that if everybody thinks so, it will never be found. Crates that look like a normal crate with a sideways tilted crate on top of it do not allow you to loot the crate to the left of it(just look in the vault tec enterprises area of the core, top left room of the core). Also, a lot of cars in the core are not reachable due to some placing problem or blocker hex. Barely noteworthy, as I said, don't want to seem ridiculously picky, just doing my job as a beta tester and voicing all problems I find

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
Re: Small, un-noteworthy bug
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 09:14:01 PM »

Fixed those crates, thanks.

For cars, that'll unfortunately always remain so, as they're sometimes used to block passages. You can make screens of such cars though, and I'll see to disable looting so that you don't get confused about it.

Sir Craftkid

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »

Haha not worth the effort :P there are a lot of cars like that...and even some dumpsters...I presume it's just hard to always put in objects like that that take up 2-8 hexes of space and can be looted from one specific hex. I remember fallout 2, it always had one hex where the item was, and it took up the rest of the space only graphically(I think footlockers were the only exception to this)...anyway, thanks for the fix, I may take a few hundred screenshots if I get bored at some point. This was just a small peeve even back in 2238 times, when stuff like that was just left there

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 06:30:26 PM »

I remember fallout 2, it always had one hex where the item was, and it took up the rest of the space only graphically

That's exactly how it works ;)

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip