Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 161257 times)

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 03:47:41 PM »

uhhh do i really hear a gatling laser? Sun Tzu would be proud, camp room with gatling lazor and make video about it. very baddass, much skill

also I must be mssing something because family challenged you to fight them in PV yet it's you camping the room while they rush in?
Ahh yes, the Gatling laser. A weapon that has thus far not been used effectively in ZC. It received a buff a couple patches ago, but no one dared to actually try it.
I'm glad you liked it.

As for the last part, we started getting ready late, they had moved to the next zone, so we restarted the capture on it and forced them into the attacking position. They took the bait, because they wanted a fight, and were overconfident due to their numbers.
When outnumbered (as I assumed at the time, didn't know they had 4 more than us,) it is best to have a plan.

and make video about it. very baddass, much skill
This part in particular made me laugh. I make videos of many things, including losses.
Nice memespouting, though.

paragon

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 03:51:32 PM »

Video is cool, I like it, thank you for it.

catstevens

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 04:14:40 PM »

nothing wrong with making video when you lose. It's a bit misleading though to say you responded to their challenge when you actually waited for them to leave so you could come camp a room with superior equipment. Then again if this is what makes u proud who am I to judge.

Other than that I liked the video itself, especially the beginning where the challenge is revealed, made me laugh

PS - family doesnt even use voice com and still beats you guys  without needing to camp room with t3.

V-tech: very badass, much skill

Simms

• Wastelander
  • CHEEKI BREEKI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 04:18:04 PM »

Deathproof

My point was that such kind of defence is hardly even penetrable without the things I've mentioned. I'm pretty sure that, provided you'd prepared for it, chances would have been in your favour or at least even. You cannot exploit weak points of defence unless all the folks are on voice comms and know what exactly to do.

We vtecs did a great deal of attacking in ZC en masse with virtually no coordination back before the faction reshuffle a couple of weeks ago. It's like, out of 30 people in ZC 8 are on voicecomm 1, 5 are on voice comm 2 and other 17 are either lonely enthusiasts or completely random people having no idea of whats going on. Unless we are 4 to 1 in numbers, the assault is a disaster, 50% of each organized team retreat, others get killed one by one multiple times. The score gets hilarious. You can try to guide ppl via frac chat or squad chat, but it only adds insult to an injury.

A good thing is that virtually every player becomes much better and capable of performing some cool and useful stuff when you
a) have him on voice comms loud and clear
b) know what char he has and what stuff he wields
c) give him good understanding on what the team intends to do
d) remind him HOW NOT TO DIE from time to time :)
It's all fun and games until someone catches an olive.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 05:47:15 PM »

nothing wrong with making video when you lose. It's a bit misleading though to say you responded to their challenge when you actually waited for them to leave so you could come camp a room with superior equipment. Then again if this is what makes u proud who am I to judge.
They had moved on to capture another zone. There was no waiting, as soon as we noticed the messages, we geared up and headed out. We had the choice of walking into their firing lines at a disadvantage, or using our heads and putting ourselves in a superior position.
There is no highground for you to take here, we went to Bio lab and fought.
You are right though, we should bring pipe rifles next time, and lower ourselves.
Other than that I liked the video itself, especially the beginning where the challenge is revealed, made me laugh
Thanks!
PS - family doesnt even use voice com and still beats you guys
They don't.
Family never beats v-tech. They kill bluesuits at the gate occasionally. I guess if you call that a victory?
Family lacks equipment, lacks organization, and lacks experienced players. It's a sad affair.
Again, we didn't issue any challenges. I was actually busy fixing up that paradise valley DUNGEON everyone is waiting for, but had to put that on hold to go do this instead.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »

Family never beats v-tech.

I was in a group that beat back Vtech attacks 3 times in one day just a few days ago. We had no voice comms and only about 6 of us were actually well equipped.

Where's the videos of that? :P

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 07:41:51 PM »

I was in a group that beat back Vtech attacks 3 times in one day just a few days ago. We had no voice comms and only about 6 of us were actually well equipped.

Really? I hadn't heard about that. I don't think any of my platoon were there.
I'm actually glad to hear that it's not all losses for the family.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 07:51:31 PM »

Actually you're suppose to be the one that records the video if you beat V-Tec, or a screen at least

Stem Sunders

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 08:37:21 PM »

Heres one that made me feel good, and another that made me feel bad.
Because why only count the wins eh?

catstevens

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2014, 10:18:29 PM »

I was actually busy fixing up that paradise valley DUNGEON everyone is waiting for, but had to put that on hold to go do this instead.

dungeons sux

This did happen, there werent that many online though.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2014, 02:36:26 AM »

The street fight in gunrunners was one of the funnest I've been involved with, but I am not sure how many were on each side, we managed to miraculously pull in about 8 randoms to join us, hence why our numbers were so high, and they surprisingly all seemed to follow orders from the leader, which was a nice change too. :D

That kind of stuff is extremely rare in the family.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2014, 03:24:34 PM »

Family never beats v-tech. They kill bluesuits at the gate occasionally. I guess if you call that a victory?
Family lacks equipment, lacks organization, and lacks experienced players. It's a sad affair.
Again, we didn't issue any challenges. I was actually busy fixing up that paradise valley DUNGEON everyone is waiting for, but had to put that on hold to go do this instead.

Stop being such a wank, wasn't it only like 4 or 5 days ago that family SHUT down Vtecs gate for an entire day? We annihilated several of your squads.  And we never beat Vtec?  Please.

Already posted a couple of these, but point stands.  Vtec is full of themselves.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2014, 03:41:36 PM »

Stop being such a wank, wasn't it only like 4 or 5 days ago that family SHUT down Vtecs gate for an entire day? We annihilated several of your squads.  And we never beat Vtec?  Please.
Already posted a couple of these, but point stands.  Vtec is full of themselves.

You prove me wrong by posting screenshots from events that happened after I made that post? I'm not an omniscient lord of time, don't be melodramatic. You guys genuinely showed up in force to camp the gate that time, I'll give you credit for that. Shut it down for an entire day? That has never happened.

Previous to that, family very rarely showed up with more than three people after mazrum got bored and lidae's lightbringers ragequit (both of which were in that ZC SS.) The statement still stands, as your only actual victories without them is camping gates.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2014, 04:16:56 PM »

You prove me wrong by posting screenshots from events that happened after I made that post? I'm not an omniscient lord of time, don't be melodramatic. You guys genuinely showed up in force to camp the gate that time, I'll give you credit for that. Shut it down for an entire day? That has never happened.

Previous to that, family very rarely showed up with more than three people after mazrum got bored and lidae's lightbringers ragequit (both of which were in that ZC SS.) The statement still stands, as your only actual victories without them is camping gates.

My bad, I didn't look at the date of your post. My point stands as well, people just seem to like to belittle anything family does.

rix

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2014, 07:19:40 AM »

no walls, wtf?

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2014, 07:53:19 AM »

no walls, wtf?

Secret V-Tec technologies.

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2014, 09:32:14 AM »

no walls, wtf?

http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=769.0

Quote from: Lidae
6. Third party tools / programs / mods
Wall hacks, roof hacks, field of view hacks and such modifications and bypasses are not allowed on Ashes of Phoenix. In general, any external tool or modification that gives any advantage over other players is strictly forbidden. We'll immediately ban anyone using such tools.
[/quote

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2014, 09:35:08 AM »

We know you use it too seki, a lot of people use it

EVERYONE USES IT!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:37:15 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »

no walls, wtf?

http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=769.0

Quote from: Lidae
6. Third party tools / programs / mods
Wall hacks, roof hacks, field of view hacks and such modifications and bypasses are not allowed on Ashes of Phoenix. In general, any external tool or modification that gives any advantage over other players is strictly forbidden. We'll immediately ban anyone using such tools.

Wise guy, huh ?
18/10/14, Smalltime answering to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. about that no-walls mode - isn't it illegal ?

No, sadly.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:28:41 AM by Fox »

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »

If you really need cheat to kill... I shed tiny black tears for you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip