Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Organized Groups Playing in Family  (Read 12153 times)

Deathproof

Re: Organized Groups Playing in Family
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 10:10:19 AM »

everyone is welcome to lose his precious stuf and be raped
And you just hoard your virtual gear in your virtual room ? Than brag in virtual bar how much virtual money you're saving by not going into fights ? That's the difference between casual player and family member, we'll rather go broke than carebear in our base. But equipment is so easy to craft I don't see any problem. And other faction scavengers do all work for us ;)

Due to our lack of numbers, our tactics have shifted from ZC take-overs to urban guerrilla warfare. We are unmatched in that aspect. Other factions camp gates, we have highly-mobile guerrilla forces.
To be honest this became so much fun, mobile guerrilla unit > ZC, anytime.

Today i was solo-scavenging the core, I seen a family guy run into the PD, So i was like "easy kill" and ran in to kill him, Turns out there was a total of 3 family members in there!

I died because i assumed family couldn't work together!
They make the godfather proud

Fayfay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 11:11:12 AM »

I'm actually thinking about joining the family.

I'm tired of V-techs : a lot of little clans playing on their side (some guys just don't answer when you ask them to join for an assignment, for exemple).
And ZC are so boring : imagine you're 15 on a vocal server, well organised, and there is 20 other people with you doing whatever they want, running everywhere, etc... Most of thems wait for only one thing : loot the deads. boring. I stopped ZC for now.

So yeah, leaving for familly sounds not so bad. The only thing I worried about is that I'll probably have to create 20alts to transfert my truckload.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:13:12 AM by Fayfay »

Deathproof

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »

Fayfay I can tell you this from my everyday experience with family.

1. You will always find someone to team with for assignment
2. If we go raid and you lack equipment, family shares
3. Campers on the gate ? Yell on chat, soon small team will gather to put them to sleep
4. We got our asses kicked by a larger group ? Time to hunt them one by one guerrilla style
5. We do share our crack pipe

I can't make this a promise but usually evenings (gmt+1) this is how it is.

Currently we're the underdogs on the server, but trust me it doesn't lack any fun. We got to use imagination to fend off the enemy/ambush or even win ZC by doing something completely different. There are a lot of times when we can't get enough people to organize for ZC, but for me its only been fun times playing with the family. Our small numbers actually made us a good group, we trust each other and do things together all the time. I can't remember when was the last time I did something solo in this game.

Fayfay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »

well. The thing i need to know is HOW could I transfert my shit without spending one week on it.

Deathproof

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 01:41:06 PM »

well. The thing i need to know is HOW could I transfert my shit without spending one week on it.

start fresh :)

Kelly

• Wanderer
  • Ingame: Esper, Kelly
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 02:09:16 PM »

family op pls nerf

Edit: I transferred my items from V-Tech to Family by running to the Family Gate and using Sugarman to bleed to death. Ha d 40 something relics and 6k caps, logged back onto my Family character and grabbed my items. Risky, but worked awesomely.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:15:17 PM by Kelly »

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 02:24:01 PM »

Go on IRC and ask John or Cirn0 to help you, thats how i did it. They can transfer your character rather than having to delete your current one.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2014, 03:54:46 PM »

Come, join us! We take care of our own and so far the black sheep have been quickly weeded out.
Everyone so far is pretty friendly I have witnessed very little arguing or even disagreeing.

Gear is plentiful, We just need men and women willing to use it on the enemy.

It would definitely be nice to see more players during ZC, as others said, its hard to get more than 6 or 15 at the very VERY best.

also there isn't much struggle for leadership positions, the troops know they are troops and the leaders know we follow them to death or glory.
We've all been given chances to lead men into battle, the skilled commanders are quickly noticed and gain a rep for winning and bringing their troops home safely.

I have been lead by these players and with a tight squad, we have decimated foes that outnumber us 2 to 1.
I don't think numbers can be a substitute for a good leader and troops that follow orders well....Unless the entire V-tec horde comes at us.

Join us, for ever and ever and ever.  :P
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:05:29 PM by Stem Sunders »

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 06:53:31 PM »

RDA will start playing again after some changes in balance weapons, we re just waiting for good update(one dev told  it will be "soon ").
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 06:56:16 PM by wojciech »

Fayfay

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2014, 02:53:48 AM »

Well, i'm on my way in.

I created a new char, and started tout transfert the gear. Got a lot of good condition guns and ammo I dont use to spare. It would be a shame to abandon everything.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2014, 03:23:26 AM »

Were finally getting a few platoons formed as well, so it shouldn't be long before were more formidable.   We had a great battle today over poly where we drove out BBs and Lawyers.
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip