Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: BB celebration  (Read 14726 times)

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
BB celebration
« on: October 25, 2014, 06:22:36 PM »

long time since we got all the map
10x to all the dudes dat helped
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

Stem Sunders

Re: BB celebration
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 06:30:29 PM »

Grats, Did anyone show up?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 06:34:05 PM »

I blame the power armors

they seriously don't make the game fun and its like reloaded MKII

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 06:39:58 PM »

lawyers tried , v tech too

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 07:10:10 PM »

I blame the power armors

they seriously don't make the game fun and its like reloaded MKII
Are you seriously having that much trouble with them? AP rockets do 140+, and certain guns like the aks do tons as well.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 07:16:58 PM »

Are you seriously having that much trouble with them? AP rockets do 140+, and certain guns like the aks do tons as well.
I know how to counter PA, just the lack of people with balls in Vtec and the noobs they are makes it hard to fight . lose 1 battle they go straight back to assignments or rage quit

FrankenStone

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 09:30:33 PM »

I know how to counter PA, just the lack of people with balls in Vtec and the noobs they are makes it hard to fight . lose 1 battle they go straight back to assignments or rage quit

+1 plus i see 10 guys there lol we dont even had more than 3 o 4 people on TS ... so u could even capture zones without PA ...

u cant even do dungeon with these v tec newb , they dont understand ...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:32:06 PM by FrankenStone »

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 03:17:14 AM »

this post was made to share our fun not to brag and we have 2 PA users our MG tanks
others dressed just to pose for the screenshot

and for all TK and "cant play with assholes" change faction Family and BBs are so low in numbers

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 09:13:18 AM »

I do admit that you actually kicked V-Tec/Lawyers/Family asses in fair fights.

But i've seen you doing toilet control. I remembers looking into some some the timer was ongoing, and been unable to find the only hidden guy. The timer should stop if you are less than the required number to start it. Granted that you aren't the ones that allowed it, but it shouldn't happen anyway.

ZC is for PVP, not having zones, with just one guy idling.
(Once again, you actually kicked the others asses, i don't deny it. I am more concerned on how the current mechanics work)
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Stem Sunders

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 10:14:05 AM »

Family never went to challenge them.

There were 5 of us willing....

Can't say for other factions, but I never saw Law or Vtec scores on screen.
I was under the belief they took all zones unchallenged.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:15:55 AM by Stem Sunders »

PorkchopExpress

• Wastelander
  • Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 10:47:40 AM »

6 random guys were fighting yesterday against PA+7 other guys in robco.And lawyers only attacked once.Was quite easy to take everything yesterday.Today we will see.
Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Uriel

• Wastelander
  • V-Technologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 03:36:14 AM »

The next day V-Techs joined fiesta. B-Boys presents was be pretty rich. But the heroes of the day constantly trying to avoid congratulations. Finally, not everyone was success.

Hope, next time we will see your holidays again.

Some screenshoots from party:

Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 03:37:46 AM by Uriel »

"There is only one path in life of true men - this path that leads to War"

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 08:03:19 AM »

I hope this isn't the last time we see the brahmin boys this year...
They made themselves quite worthy of being fought.

PS : How do you explain the fact that Courrier5 have orange colors ? He is affiliated with V-TEC (he even appears blue on one of your screenshots). Unless he defected during the night, he is probably the reason the BBoys lost those two PA. It is nice to know that V-TEC are not only swarmers, but cheaters as well. Never trust those guys.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:07:24 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 09:37:50 AM »

PS : How do you explain the fact that Courrier5 have orange colors ? He is affiliated with V-TEC (he even appears blue on one of your screenshots). Unless he defected during the night, he is probably the reason the BBoys lost those two PA. It is nice to know that V-TEC are not only swarmers, but cheaters as well. Never trust those guys.

Courrier5 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R are in family now but run around with V-Tec.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 09:39:12 AM »

Courrier5 is pretty blue on the second screenshot and pretty orange on the third one.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:44:43 AM by naossano »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 09:40:56 AM »

Courrier5 is pretty blue on the first two screenshots.

Looks like fam to me.

We let Caboose live, poor Caboose.

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 10:34:57 AM »

courier 5 is a spy he is a v-tech and a Brahmin boy I don't trust a word he says especially if its to meet at a certain place at a certain time in the core
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Uriel

• Wastelander
  • V-Technologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »

Reason becouse you lose several fights and 2 PA's its only your conceit, just not smart enough to organize fraction functioning and lack of the necessary experience.
  About Stalker and Courier: they leave V-Tech with reason mean "nothing to kill" and now their characters is family members. Im jist use old V-Tech Coloziring. Alliances between fraction implied game mechanic's.
  Better try to clean your fraction reputation, making somefing for people, think about organization, than posts topicks like "co-co-co we have powar armur, we Wasteland king's". That's will be lesson for you.

Hope, we will see you again in core. Good luck!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:05:11 PM by Uriel »

"There is only one path in life of true men - this path that leads to War"

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 12:08:38 PM »

I have hard time understanding you guy. Maybe you should rephrase it in english.
I'll try to answer what i assume you said.

- I am not a brahmin Boy. I am a lawyer, so i won't pretend i am the Wasteland king, especially these days when my faction is not on top. About the bragging stuff, if i was a faction that was forgotten for so many weeks and suddenly came back on top, it would be happy too.

- Brahmin Boys not only had the PA, but also a significant number of people, but still quite lower than V-TEC or lawyers. They did multiple ZC these days agains't all factions and won. It is not just luck based. Luck doesn't happen all the time. Beside that, some of my team mates identified some of them as veterans from other servers. They know what they are doing.

- They seem to have lost the PA the very same day they were joined by a V-TEC spy. (that apparently also have family characters) Do you expect anyone here to believe it is just a coïncidence ? By the way, your guy complained about having nothing to shoot when with V-TEC, but then don't shoot the V-TEC when he is with other factions ? Is he satisfied by having even less things to shoot now ?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:17:48 PM by naossano »

FrankenStone

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 12:24:33 PM »

lol what u talking about ? about my holy spear which killed the bugged endboss in the hellhole dungeon or what ? my magic power ? i press two buttons and make every charakter jump out of his magic PA or what , u dont know im the little brother of cirn0 , i have even a timebomb and other rare shieeet which safe your perks ;) LOL

Ok now serious ...
like i said before i switched with my two chars from v tec to family , but since theres no big time organized ZC in family , i will keep running with my old teammates from v tec for that proposal , maybe i make an alt to not confuse people to much , but when it comes down to PK things im all up for corehunts with other family members , we did even managed to do a dungeon run last night which was fun because none of them had finnished it before , they were thankfull . i would even do ZC with them when they had more organised people , but from my point of view at the moment there isnt even a single organised group in family which is not so great because i enjoy the feeling to be a family member . yeah i could also switch back to v tec but i have already invested a shitload of caps to buy a base and trunks for it and it took alot of time to stack all the items in these trunks , so im not in the mood to switch again , like i said i like the family . the only negative thing is lack of organised players , because im pretty much sure we could do some bigger things too if people would have the will to .

P.S. I dont have a BB char ...

Dungeonrun:
Spoiler for Hiden:
dont blame me and STALKER , atleast we try to balance the lack of PvP a bit , because v tec has the highest numbers of players in general ...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:35:24 PM by FrankenStone »
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip