Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What can one do?  (Read 8297 times)

Scalesan

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
What can one do?
« on: May 03, 2016, 06:15:59 PM »

Hello,

WARNING FOR RETARDS:
since i will go butthurt here, i would recommend to stop reading, before your brain will boil, making you drop meme or any other blossom shit around.

I am member of family faction, which i have joined as a lone player. Today, some new players arrived, which allegedly failed game in another orange unnamed faction before, but i am not realy sure whether it is true or not.

These players decided to have fun killing member of our faction - ME. Now I am asking, what can one do to not loose his stuff to dipshits like mentioned ones.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:19:56 PM by Scalesan »

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
Re: What can one do?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »

Ohhhh, did the team killing start?  I am curious to see what devs will do.

I love Clochard

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 06:53:47 PM »

Isn't the family friendly faction Komrade?

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 06:59:12 PM »

Isn't the family friendly faction Komrade?

Yes of course we are.

On the above screens you see the friendliness that the brothers show to each other in a most unusual and way. 

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 07:16:58 PM »

Komrade sort this shit out

Can family really afford to lose players if the ones remaining are as low skilled as baskila, rufar and hawk?

Also Scalesan, type "~forgive 0" every time you start playing and any teamkillings against you will be heavily penalized

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 07:25:08 PM »

You implying we have high skilled players  ???

Scalesan

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 07:47:39 PM »

Komrade, are you realy defending teamkillers in this faction? Aren't you gonna do anything except evasive statements i got from you this evening?

Haven't you rebuked me for inapropriate behaviour while i was not standing in line, but TKs leaves you ice cold?
Are you gonna tolerate friendly fire from anyone, or there is anything special about those donkeys you are shielding?

baskila

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 07:53:05 PM »

"baskila you could not shoot me thou"

LOL
For looting my shit? Yes. Yes I could.

btw. you can stop crying now thou, your sins are forgiven. Move on.

Scalesan

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 07:59:07 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

"baskila you could not shoot me thou"

LOL
For looting my shit? Yes. Yes I could.

btw. you can stop crying now thou, your sins are forgiven. Move on.

@1st picture:
I have not looted anything of yours, dipshit. That was claim made by one of yours friends. Rufar even opened barter dialogue with me to see my stuff. I had not anything except stims and ammo for myself. Still you have shot me, why? Because you and your friends are clearly retarded. I am not exaggerating. Where is the RIFLE i am holding in my hands on the first picture? Stolen maybe? By who? You? Who looted what? Dipshit!
@2nd picture
Yes you are quoting second picture, but commenting the first one. How stupid you actualy are to do such - retarded maybe?
What is the reasoning behind unarmed TK? You have killed me because i have looted what?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:05:30 PM by Scalesan »

baskila

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 08:08:37 PM »

No need for profanities.
If it makes you feel better than I apologize if you were not the one that I should've put down.

There's one thing that everyone should follow to prevent such actions in future. That is, if your buddy dies, either leave his shit so that he can come back and pick it up, or take it but give it back as soon as you can.

Now, lets kiss and make up ok? I'll even kiss you good night if it makes you sleep better.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:11:41 PM by baskila »

Scalesan

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 08:39:43 PM »

Belief that you recongized your mistake is satisfing, but when i asked who was the one who shot me before screens came out, nobody knew! Nonetheless important is your statement "your sins are forgiven", which contradicts your current reply.

I am wondering if you would act same way without the screens, probably not...

That's the particular reason why I can't be sure about your future actions.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:41:37 PM by Scalesan »

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 08:45:43 PM »

dont forget

~forgive 0

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 10:13:32 PM »

Pro tip : Get in mumble, your chance of getting TK'd goes down by 100%.

You were the only one out of the many not in it...and I personally don't like those players not in mumble. But if you're in my team and in mumble, then nice, you're good in my book.  :)

I'm pretty sure those guys tried getting your attention. Even if you don't have a mic, just listen to the ones that do.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 01:01:46 AM »

THE OBLIGATORY OBVIOUS ANSWER  8)

Well ok if you wanna all really know I think you will learn from his experiences and become a bit more friendly in your own faction.

So you say that tk keeps me icecold but reality is never I truly tolerated tkiilers in the Family but you kinda pushed it a bit too much for everyone.

Ok so see what did go wrong here

1st you started with a hostile attitude for some reason that I could not understand, while I dont pariculary care for that kind of attitude against me others might care. So good idea is not to be verbaly aggressive vs your teammates as saying a bit firendlier stuff to them will make them like you more.

2nd at eastern when we waited for enemies to come you disarmed 1 of our guys and took his weapon, now I think everyone can understand that noone would like that kind of action aginst him so tell me what was so amusing there ? Ok as you must have already noticed ppl already started shooting ya and the only reason that you weren't tked was cause I asked em to stop. Now try shooting your teammates less and your enemies more as everyone will appreciate that.

3rd Even if I dont look at that too much that your rushing in the first line to loot which isnt exactly very popular. You were accused for looting one of your teammates and you ignored us 2 times when we asked about it. Now that's coupled with your aggressive attitude and shooting your teammates already had a bad profile for you.

4th saying shitty stuff and swearing about others in faction chat isn't going to get you any friends and will label you as a retard that others should ignore. I dont want that, you dont want that so dont do that. 

Now some players like baskilla is already forgiving you so thats a good sign. Next time come with us be a bit more friendly and open, rush the loot preferably not your teammates less and I bet everything will be ok. If you want more help to blend in you can just PM me and I will help you on that matter.

Also incase anyone didnt get it ramon is trying to stir things up for his amusement so you can safely ignore him or just get fun from his posts  :D 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 01:07:45 AM by Komrade »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 04:12:57 AM »

Two things that might deserve mention.

1. Try to not hold grudge, and discuss that thing with diplomacy and move on if it is setled, while others should do the same. Rare are the players that have never wronged anybody on the server. On the other hand, not all of them keep making the same mistake/outrage all the time denying it/being proud of being a jerk. Most are able to make peace and move on.

2. Don't take things too personnal either. It is a game. You are supposed to have fun. Beside, cession is short, stuff is easy to come by, and there is a bit too much players around to afford big/long drama. Wait a bit for the herd thinning itself a bit, and you would know who is who, who to trust and who to ignore.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 04:35:37 AM »

yep behave like me trow sometimes nade on teammates and tell them all time F U, ofc expect more backstabbing,  World is harsh  8)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 05:15:33 AM »

What can one do?

Rush The Loot

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 06:19:43 AM »

Also incase anyone didnt get it ramon is trying to stir things up for his amusement so you can safely ignore him or just get fun from his posts  :D

Ramon would never do that.

On topic: you can always switch faction. Just know that if you decide to join church I'll have you executed.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Simms

• Wastelander
  • CHEEKI BREEKI
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 08:11:31 AM »

Pro tip : Get in mumble, your chance of getting TK'd goes down by 100%.
Depends. There are no promises you won't get TK'd again, but also cykablyat'd upon in voice and urinated upon your corpse.

Just kidding, Stalker's right.
It's all fun and games until someone catches an olive.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 08:45:02 AM »

You won't tk'ed, but you will definitely get suka-ed, blyad-ed, and kurwa-ed.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip