Author Topic: Defeb put weapons again  (Read 4535 times)

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Defeb put weapons again
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:13:11 PM »

I noticed when i die and get defb weapons look like they in my slot but i attack like i am unarmed so i have to put them again in hands

Hans Landa

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Defeb put weapons again
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »

Yeah, also why u get 1 hp after defib? Why do I have to heal after that, I want some regeneration here. And a shield that blocks incoming damage and returns it to the attacker after being defibed, and a movespeed buff cuz i get killed wtf shit is that ?

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:51:40 PM »

Yeah, also why u get 1 hp after defib? Why do I have to heal after that, I want some regeneration here. And a shield that blocks incoming damage and returns it to the attacker after being defibed, and a movespeed buff cuz i get killed wtf shit is that ?

dude i am seying whyit shows like i have gun in had wheni dont

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:24:46 PM »

dude i am seying whyit shows like i have gun in had wheni dont

I've seen this too, the guns show up in your slots, but are not actually there, it can be extremely confusing during combat, and only seems to happen rarely.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:29:06 PM »

I've seen this too, the guns show up in your slots, but are not actually there, it can be extremely confusing during combat, and only seems to happen rarely.
It happens every time you get resurrected. just look at inventory and move guns when you're revived

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 09:52:15 PM »

It happens every time you get resurrected. just look at inventory and move guns when you're revived

I could swear it works as intended most of the time (your slots look empty and are empty), either way it is just a visual bug, but a bug nonetheless.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip