Author Topic: skillpoints after level24  (Read 12597 times)

Majomember

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
skillpoints after level24
« on: September 06, 2014, 08:49:43 AM »

I have read the wiki article about reaching level 24, you cannot spend more skill point on tagged skills. So it basically worth maxing all tag to 300 or as much as possible, and only spend points AFTER lvl24 in other skills? which means you CAN max every skill by time, while universal characters from the beginning can't?

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
Re: skillpoints after level24
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 09:08:23 AM »

Technically yes but from lvl 25 you get only 1 skill point, so maxing everything would take a couple thousand levels.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

Deathproof

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »

I have read the wiki article about reaching level 24, you cannot spend more skill point on tagged skills. So it basically worth maxing all tag to 300 or as much as possible, and only spend points AFTER lvl24 in other skills? which means you CAN max every skill by time, while universal characters from the beginning can't?

No, you can't max every skill. You have 3 skills at begging you tagged. You put into primary 200, into secondary 150 into pve 100. Later thats your limit to other skills. Ones in primary group have limit of 200, those in secondary 150 and in pve 100. So you'll have a lot of different characters even if they "max" out their skills to the limit they decided.

Its nicely made to diversify the characters.

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »

Pve cant have 100 limit becouse crafting a support combat armour mark 3 requires engi = 180%.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip