Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: #MakeAoPGreatAgain  (Read 10748 times)

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
#MakeAoPGreatAgain
« on: July 07, 2016, 03:27:34 PM »

• Bring back session 1 weapon range formula. Current one is ridiculous and just makes everyone OCD skyrocket.
  • Keep Map DLC, more maps are better
  • Get rid of all these useless shit weapons, there was no need to add that many more to the game, especially when majority are untested and unbalanced. And sure as hell get rid of Particle Accelerator from the Heart merchant
  • Get rid of Church and Hounds, seriously, who's stupid idea was to add 2 more factions, As if there weren't a couple useless ones with just 4.
  • Rename V-Tec so no more fallout fanboys can come back and say "Hur dur, I'm the next Vault Dweller Hur duur"
  • Implement my sneak chages (You gets sneakers serving as a SCOUT ONLY and ability to harm players without directly coming to contact with them, primarily a support class which will benefit the team)
  • Bring back assignments. Yes, majority of Fonline players are for PvE and when you remove this from them, they lose interest. Especially for AoP where assignments were the only way to get money to buy PvP gear without PvPing
  • Add some sort of outside core Equal Numbers PvP. FOnline 2 has this but no one uses it and I don't see how it will "remove life from core" You have to be an idiot to think that.
  • W.I.P.E A.O.P
  • Nerf ripper or you get faggots like the british brothers that use that 24/7
  • Bring back old ZC mechanics where you need a group of 6 and start the flag. To prevent swarms ruining the fun running around the core, on radio chat you'll recieve a message if there's a group of 6+ in a zone. Yes, even ZC hasn't started.

Some other shit but gotta clear these Facist invaders from Red Orchestra :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 03:30:32 PM by IIKM-enotsneknarF »
u ain't shiite retaard )0))

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: #MakeAoPGreatAgain
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 04:09:25 PM »

Someone delete this pathetic post.

FuckYou

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 04:13:26 PM »

gtfo fuckface u already fucked aop with your ''bright'' ideas

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 04:14:14 PM »

gtfo fuckface u already fucked aop with your ''bright'' ideas

No, you.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 04:46:09 PM »

I got a better suggestion, we should restrict Count matthew forum access and replace him with a bot that shouts DELETE THIS! after every post. Nobody could ever tell the difference

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 04:48:48 PM »

I got a better suggestion, we should restrict Count matthew forum access and replace him with a bot that shouts DELETE THIS! after every post. Nobody could ever tell the difference

Am I not allowed to have fun?  :'(

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 04:50:08 PM »

You're the most sensitive FOnline player I've ever meet, you're fucken pathetic. If you think I'm toxic, I'm nothing compared to others. And I don't see any of your ideas that would make AoP great.

ayyyyy

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 05:31:47 PM »

You're the most sensitive FOnline player I've ever meet, you're fucken pathetic. If you think I'm toxic, I'm nothing compared to others. And I don't see any of your ideas that would make AoP great.

ayyyyy

Its not about being sensitive, it's about seeing a shit post!

Also - I agree with your sneak idea - so do you or don't you think it is a good idea?  ::)

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 06:49:54 PM »

• Bring back session 1 weapon range formula. Current one is ridiculous and just makes everyone OCD skyrocket.
  • Get rid of all these useless shit weapons, there was no need to add that many more to the game, especially when majority are untested and unbalanced. And sure as hell get rid of Particle Accelerator from the Heart merchant
  • Get rid of Church and Hounds, seriously, who's stupid idea was to add 2 more factions, As if there weren't a couple useless ones with just 4.
  • Rename V-Tec so no more fallout fanboys can come back and say "Hur dur, I'm the next Vault Dweller Hur duur"
  • Implement my sneak chages (You gets sneakers serving as a SCOUT ONLY and ability to harm players without directly coming to contact with them, primarily a support class which will benefit the team)
  • Bring back assignments. Yes, majority of Fonline players are for PvE and when you remove this from them, they lose interest. Especially for AoP where assignments were the only way to get money to buy PvP gear without PvPing
  • Add some sort of outside core Equal Numbers PvP. FOnline 2 has this but no one uses it and I don't see how it will "remove life from core" You have to be an idiot to think that.
  • W.I.P.E A.O.P
  • Bring back old ZC mechanics where you need a group of 6 and start the flag. To prevent swarms ruining the fun running around the core, on radio chat you'll recieve a message if there's a group of 6+ in a zone. Yes, even ZC hasn't started.

great ideas.

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 12:59:31 AM »

Definetly shitpost, but not without some bright thoughts in it
  • get rid of Particle Accelerator from the Heart merchant
  • Bring back old ZC mechanics where you need a group of 6 and start the flag.

God, it's fucking summer out there. No one would waste his time on AoP, either it fixing it or playing it extensively.

FrankenStone-MKII

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 01:34:23 AM »

Definetly shitpost, but not without some bright thoughts in it
  • get rid of Particle Accelerator from the Heart merchant
  • Bring back old ZC mechanics where you need a group of 6 and start the flag.

God, it's fucking summer out there. No one would waste his time on AoP, either it fixing it or playing it extensively.

have u seen a naked girl for the first time in your life? or why are u braising and blaming da summer with just one line of words? its definately nat hat where im living and i dont think canada is much mare hötter.

also last summer we had pvp and lone scavengeres who couldnt even trade their guuds far cups.

i wouldnt blame the summer tho, its more the non content which isnt dependant on seasons.

Spoiler for typically AoP-Forum-PvP in real life:

Spoiler for should we revive aop?:

Spoiler for mac cirn0 the pimp:

Spoiler for john borno reallife footage:

Spoiler for tracking down AoP developers in reallife:

Spoiler for secret developer kurwier while coding:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:59:03 AM by FrankenStone-MKII »

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 12:09:47 PM »

have u seen a naked girl for the first time in your life? or why are u braising and blaming da summer with just one line of words? its definately nat hat where im living and i dont think canada is much mare hötter.

I just know that during summer in northern hemisphere there are dozens of things better than coding shit for 20 people on single server absolutely for nothing apart from shit comments on the forum. I do agree that there are improvements and corrections to be done in AoP, but what's the point of all those themes and posts? All the suggestions were published on the forum multiple times, I'm sure that Stalker did those suggestions personally to the devteam too. And if they do not want to answer those requests right here and right now there is NO WAY to make them do it.

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 12:32:40 PM »

O_o why devs may add feature which nobody uses? Fooline 2 devs make feature which nobody uses -> add this same feature to aop and profit because nobody uses it too here xD
Btw stalker why you change nicknames per week?

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 01:04:35 PM »

Grade A drama queen.

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 01:29:27 PM »

oh yes, making 1 new account must be that Im changing my name per week  ::)

as for the equal number PvP, it will help when theres a faction swarm running around (Hounds or Vtec in both sessions)

Grade A drama queen.

fuck off you fag

Mad Matt

• Experienced Survivor
  • True Ranger... True Ranger never changes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 11:52:14 AM »

• W.I.P.E A.O.P

Half of this should be done now, when other half should be heavily considered. +1
He rules the roads.
The Maximum Force of the Future.
The last law in a world gone out of control. Pray that he's out there somewhere.
When the gangs take over the highway... ...Remember he's on your side.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 09:09:59 PM »

Make aop great AGAIN !?
When was it great ? I wonder why the dev didn t give à self-insulting comment yet.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 10:19:05 PM »

Make aop great AGAIN !?
When was it great ? I wonder why the dev didn t give à self-insulting comment yet.

Probably middle session 1 when stuff was more ok and balanced...sneaks could have used some changes though.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2016, 08:56:11 AM »

"....faggots like the british brothers...."

He must be talking about 3 of the most active AoP players in the last 2 sessions.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

IIKM-enotsneknarF

• Wastelander
  • S.P.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 05:12:44 PM »

"....faggots like the british brothers...."

He must be talking about 3 of the most active AoP players in the last 2 sessions.

Oh yes, because there were soooo many players playing last session. You forget who else was playng, as for I was way more active than you so I know what I'm talking about.
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip