Author Topic: Critical Chance  (Read 2242 times)

Esper

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Critical Chance
« on: September 09, 2014, 04:56:27 AM »

Alright, so I'm running a character build and I'm at 10 int and 10 luck, giving me a 50% base critical chance. I'm more of a spammer, and aiming isn't my goal for the most part. I was looking at my stats and noticed that I had a crit resistance of 46%, and according to the info that's -46% off of someone's critical hits. Does that mean I'd have a 4% chance to crit someone with the same stats, or am I missing something here?

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Critical Chance
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:52:51 AM »

Alright, so I'm running a character build and I'm at 10 int and 10 luck, giving me a 50% base critical chance. I'm more of a spammer, and aiming isn't my goal for the most part. I was looking at my stats and noticed that I had a crit resistance of 46%, and according to the info that's -46% off of someone's critical hits. Does that mean I'd have a 4% chance to crit someone with the same stats, or am I missing something here?
no, for example.. if you do have 46 crit res and player attacking you does have 50 crit chance then his crit chance is 27
formula for it is on wiki at this page http://fonline-aop.net/wiki/index.php?title=Critical_Hit

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip