Author Topic: Roominess, volume of some loot spots in core.  (Read 3633 times)

Hawk

Roominess, volume of some loot spots in core.
« on: May 25, 2017, 11:25:37 AM »

I found out that there are 10 guns in a wall safe in the core... Can you please fix this ''misconception'', because a safe like that, could barely contain few small pistols... And definitely not a guns stock with AR and shotguns.

Make for example only pistols spawn in such safes and limit it's numbers too, for example maximum 3 piece in each. Otherwise it's stupid...

http://prntscr.com/fc01eg

Stem Sunders

Re: Roominess, volume of some loot spots in core.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 11:37:52 AM »

That particular safe should spawn meds and food as far as I remember.

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 01:23:05 AM »

Don't limit weapon types to spawn locations.  There is nothing dumber than "Going to the pistol locker."   and "going to the rifle locker"   Part of looting is not always knowing what you are going to get ^-^.

Kurwier

• Wanderer
  • Arizona Nigga with a 12 Gauge and a grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 09:21:30 AM »

Don't limit weapon types to spawn locations.  There is nothing dumber than "Going to the pistol locker."   and "going to the rifle locker"   Part of looting is not always knowing what you are going to get ^-^.

well its called immersion and hawk is right its stupid to imagine all these guns into that wallsafe lol, also counterquestion what do you get when you make same loot on every type of container ? = its boring, because everything is same, on top of that it doesnt reflect logical-reality/laws not even in a sci fi world...

i think i understand what you mean but its not good typed out, i agree that its no good idea to tie specific stuff just to one location but this doesnt go hand in hand for containers, there are just too much of them, and to find weapons in weaponcrates is just logical (ofc you can put some garbage tier stuff in garbage cans aswell and so on but dont make everything the same like it was in season 2 (season1 had way better distribution of items, because someone was thinking about it not like in season2 [dont wanna say any names, you know who you are]). ofcourse this doesnt count for special loot since that type of loot should have a special place which makes it automatically limited to a certain area etc.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:26:14 AM by Kurwier »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip