Author Topic: [Mech] Equipped weapons after defibrilation  (Read 3928 times)

Kurwier

[Mech] Equipped weapons after defibrilation
« on: September 28, 2015, 06:11:38 AM »

- Partially fixed the issue with bugging equipped weapons when dying and being defibbed. Still not 100% reliable though.

it seems to work for the guy who is defibbing , when i defibbed multiply guys with a defib in utility both my weapons were unequipped ...

while its the same like before for the one who was revived , one wepaon gets dropped into inv and you still need to swap the weapons with hotkey b to get free handslots ( 01.25.16. becasue your second weapon will be visible in inventory after revive , theres no way to equipp any weapon as long as this fake weapon is at your second handslot , you can just press b to switch weapons which will clear your hands ... there might be another solution which i havent found yet but its still bugged )
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:18:40 PM by FraggenStoun »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
Re: [Mech] Equipped weapons after defibrilation
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 11:09:24 AM »

This Might be the same as his post but not sure i understood him well.

Before, when you died and got revived, your weapons were no longer in active hands.

Now, when you buddy dies and you revive him, your own weapons (and items) are no longer in active hands.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

paragon

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 03:42:55 AM »

Fixed

Kurwier

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 03:15:27 PM »

still not working 01.25.16

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip