Author Topic: [MISC] Dead NPC bodies disappearing deletes intel  (Read 4080 times)

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
[MISC] Dead NPC bodies disappearing deletes intel
« on: October 03, 2014, 07:21:57 AM »

Retrieve intelligence missions which involve intel being on NPCs can be failed when the NPC bodies are deleted, could they instead drop near the body (like how a weapon drop works) or perhaps they can be flagged somehow not to be deleted when the corpse disappears, much like how player gear does not disappear.

Graves

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: [MISC] Dead NPC bodies disappearing deletes intel
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 09:33:46 AM »

Retrieve intelligence missions which involve intel being on NPCs can be failed when the NPC bodies are deleted, could they instead drop near the body (like how a weapon drop works) or perhaps they can be flagged somehow not to be deleted when the corpse disappears, much like how player gear does not disappear.

I haven't noticed any of them disappearing with bodies, but I have noticed if I'm not careful where I kill them I can kill them in a spot that's completely out of reach. 

Some objects aren't able to be seen behind, so positioning your character behind them just makes them hidden behind it instead of the opaquing it.  TBH I've never seen bodies disappear for NPCs on assignments, I've heard of it, but how long's this taking to happen for you?

PyrO

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: [MISC] Dead NPC bodies disappearing deletes intel
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 10:28:24 AM »

Happened multiple times to me, this can also happen when you quickly go out of the zone because you pulled to many and go back in and kill them on their way back.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip