Author Topic: About EW  (Read 11699 times)

Delta77

• Wanderer
  • Once more into the breach
    • View Profile
About EW
« on: September 09, 2014, 12:28:20 AM »

Sup guys, this server is looking awesome.

Well here is the deal after FONLINE 2 everybody really quitted the Energy Weapons (were my favourite in 2238, fallout 1, 2 and tactics.

I'ive already started making a shotgunner character, but i want your tip guys are EW weapons good? In what are their good? they dont see to be sniping weapons anymore, mostly like assault rifles (all round weapons). Are they spammer guns or more like crit based ones?

I had no idea but i will try them as soon as i get a character leveled at least.

Will be nice to see some old friends playing, right now im with the other latinos at vault tec
Latin America HERE!

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
Re: About EW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 01:11:29 AM »

Hello! Welcome and thanks for your kind words.

Yeah, I'd say Energy Weapons are as good as any other weapon class. You got the laser rifle, which is more adapted to long ranges, while the plasma is more tanky. Then pistols such as Plasma pistol and the YK32 pulse pistol allow to spam shot pretty fast while the magneto laser is adapted to more powerful shots. You also have an Electro SMG dealing electric damage, and some more weapons.

Check there (some weapons are missing): http://fonline-aop.net/wiki/index.php?title=Energy_pistols_%26_SMG%27s
and there for some of the missing weapons: http://fonline-aop.net/wiki/index.php?title=Ammunition

The most powerful EW is the YK42B pulse rifle, which is not yet implemented afaik.

Delta77

• Wanderer
  • Once more into the breach
    • View Profile
Re: About EW
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:07:37 PM »

Thank you :)
Latin America HERE!

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip