Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45

Author Topic: PvP Movies and Screens [ SEASON ONE ]  (Read 309694 times)

Kurwier

Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2015, 12:30:03 AM »

You crazy or something. Non stop offense. You care, sick person, you just typed in this topic "they didn't come back" after we killed you and second guy in fair 2V2 twice before Damage get bored and took sPA plus turbo plasma. Your "who cares" just brilliant, gotta be lawyer's battlecry. You use it left and right already, so why not.

u better dont shittalk too much or the shit from your ass might reach your brain if it didnt already happened ... im honored that i got so much attention by u guys plus i dont see anything fair in that picture , u know that ... your whole logic seems unrepairable , maybe one day u will realise that u switched to the wrong team. if u havent noticed the lawyers are swarming prettymuch recently , better watch out for this guy kurwier , there was one time when not everybody had a spa and was abusing meta like nolifers , during that time one courier killed 5 twats ...
in the end combatant u just another twat to me. enjoy your fun while it last. but your reputation is low with me , i dont care if somebody kills me in a game but i care about mindless switching and other strange activities i see from some players.

plus my respect for winningteam joiners or swarmjoining players were always low , its also not a place were u can improve your skill because without them around u will be useless. ok nuff said now it already took too long to write this , u not even worth my time ...

also ffs post in pvp discussion and not movies and screens ebane blyad ...

Combatant

« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2015, 12:42:48 AM »

How can I realize that I switched to the wrong team, if since I did that you swear on me each post using russian+english swear language? Only this single thing telling me that I did the right thing. I can't play in team with sick guy like you. You can't stop repeating that all in team noobs and such things. And when you loosing you saying you don't care. Every time. Maybe it gotta be very natural thing to hear, but it's not even close. You act like very strange person and last faction I switch to will be your current.

Kurwier

« Reply #582 on: August 23, 2015, 12:50:57 AM »

How can I realize that I switched to the wrong team, if since I did that you swear on me each post using russian+english swear language? Only this single thing telling me that I did the right thing. I can't play in team with sick guy like you. You can't stop repeating that all in team noobs and such things. And when you loosing you saying you don't care. Every time. Maybe it gotta be very natural thing to hear, but it's not even close. You act like very strange person and last faction I switch to will be your current.

blyad what didnt u understand from not posting here ? use pvp discussion thread , plus u must know me very little if u think im just a cursing person kek ... nomrally im the most relxing guy out there in the fonline universe. you gave me your char , u gave me your password. and now u say u dont want to play with me sounds really paranoid , just to say ....

Combatant

« Reply #583 on: August 23, 2015, 01:06:17 AM »

How my password means that I trusted you? Back there I thought I'll never play again so I gave char to that guy, who usually online and active in game.
Just before I joined V-Tech our faction during whole week used to be largest group on AoP. Enemies gone somewhere. I swithced factions. Because what to do in game where you got 5 teammates minimum and 1-2 enemies.
You starting with bullshit on forum right next day I switched. I started giving it back. Now you saying you just great person. Well, good for you. Being great person somewhere, where nobody can notice that - really cool thing, I guess. Keep it up.

Kurwier

« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2015, 01:16:17 AM »

How my password means that I trusted you? Back there I thought I'll never play again so I gave char to that guy, who usually online and active in game.
Just before I joined V-Tech our faction during whole week used to be largest group on AoP. Enemies gone somewhere. I swithced factions. Because what to do in game where you got 5 teammates minimum and 1-2 enemies.
You starting with bullshit on forum right next day I switched. I started giving it back. Now you saying you just great person. Well, good for you. Being great person somewhere, where nobody can notice that - really cool thing, I guess. Keep it up.

blyad its not only me who does dislike u now , im just representin the guys u let alone for obiously no reason. we told u that its normal that there might be no enemy around 24/7 but that v tecs have the largest active player population by now , but i guess u figured that out by yourself already. so what u wanna do ? switch teams every week or day becoz they all werent online to play with you ? LOL , thats not how u make friends ...

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: August 23, 2015, 01:22:12 AM »

Let me give you a quick translation of courier language : "who cares" means "i cry" and the text before or after it tell you the reason why.

For example :

who cares people like u i usually kill one on one , like the other dude also ... u cudnt even handle me in pd alone then u brought heavy equip and finally some spa makes me proud. while i play with some new guy to tech him some things.

"I cry .... because you killed me in 2v2."

Understanding courier language is pretty easy when you know the basics.

Kurwier

« Reply #586 on: August 23, 2015, 01:35:50 AM »

Let me give you a quick translation of courier language : "who cares" means "i cry" and the text before or after it tell you the reason why.

For example :

who cares people like u i usually kill one on one , like the other dude also ... u cudnt even handle me in pd alone then u brought heavy equip and finally some spa makes me proud. while i play with some new guy to tech him some things.

"I cry .... because you killed me in 2v2."

Understanding courier language is pretty easy when you know the basics.

if i wud cry then not about pvp just about the actions some people have done , but meh ... blyad niamak u real forum soldier now why dont u join tenova at your old bbq faction huh ? im sure they cud use some french gay in team ...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:39:54 AM by Kurwier »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #587 on: August 23, 2015, 01:37:34 AM »

I'm glad combatants left lawyers cause his way of playing....is disgustingly terrible.

I've tried helping him but oh well.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #588 on: August 23, 2015, 05:59:02 AM »

They were scared of losing to equal numbers, equal tier items, equal dick size. So They didn't come back.

But what do they lose ? They are losing even more by not fighting when they can. They miss a lot of PVP, the very reason they made their char and their gear in the first place.

Anyway, i am very ashamed of Stalker video about Sniper Dick.
That was very mean and gratuitous...
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 23, 2015, 07:44:55 AM »

Yeah courier that grid changing is bullshit.

Grid changing bullshit

throwing 20 smokes fair game though

Combatant

« Reply #590 on: August 23, 2015, 10:52:47 AM »

I'm glad combatants left lawyers cause his way of playing....is disgustingly terrible.

I've tried helping him but oh well.
Now, when last stupid noob left your faction, everything gonna be fine. lmao.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #591 on: August 23, 2015, 01:25:39 PM »

Grid changing bullshit

throwing 20 smokes fair game though
You copied me didn't you :D

But what do they lose ? They are losing even more by not fighting when they can. They miss a lot of PVP, the very reason they made their char and their gear in the first place.

Anyway, i am very ashamed of Stalker video about Sniper Dick.
That was very mean and gratuitous...
It's pixels...literally

Now, when last stupid noob left your faction, everything gonna be fine. lmao.
Very fine indeed :D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #592 on: August 23, 2015, 06:03:25 PM »

Tecs so easy to kill when they not swarming

It was me and courier vs those 3, letys came right after we killed them xD

(next battle they called for 4 more guys while we were 4 in total)
Spoiler for Hiden:

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 23, 2015, 07:37:07 PM »

Lol, Stalker you really are such a jack-ass.  the prior fight 2 of us killed the three of you, my armor was under 70% in your picture and i have like no gear.  we grace you with the opportunity to reattain your gear(something you would never do) and you troll the forum over your one victory of the day?  wow dude, proof the law will brag over anything.

you get your precious equal numbers pvp all the time and are too much of a bitch to admit that for you that means 50% win ratio.  you are so dumb.

sour in defeat, fucking asshole in victory.

i kill you 3 times more often than you slay me, but i don't brag.  you so lame bro.  and my butthurt level is now well over 9000.  expect some very humiliating posts from me in the future and pretty much nothing else.  easy to see why people would leave the law, just to get away from you two trolls.

Kurwier

« Reply #594 on: August 23, 2015, 08:01:45 PM »

Lol, Stalker you really are such a jack-ass.  the prior fight 2 of us killed the three of you, my armor was under 70% in your picture and i have like no gear.  we grace you with the opportunity to reattain your gear(something you would never do) and you troll the forum over your one victory of the day?  wow dude, proof the law will brag over anything.

you get your precious equal numbers pvp all the time and are too much of a bitch to admit that for you that means 50% win ratio.  you are so dumb.

sour in defeat, fucking asshole in victory.

i kill you 3 times more often than you slay me, but i don't brag.  you so lame bro.  and my butthurt level is now well over 9000.  expect some very humiliating posts from me in the future and pretty much nothing else.  easy to see why people would leave the law, just to get away from you two trolls.

i like your butthurt level but tecs be like dis

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:19:58 PM by Kurwier »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #595 on: August 24, 2015, 12:53:19 AM »

Yes Vancarny let the butthurt flow. LET IT OUT!!!!

Funny you say how I'm the asshole in victory, when you literally made a story on killing me once with cattle prod vs. MA. Let's have a 2 vs 2 to for the lulz...oh wait you're Vtec, you're gonna need 1 or more guys at least  ::) also these current lawyers are still learning the game...all the "veterans" stopped playing.

BTW why can't vtecs be like death0, he's the only cool tec. We had 1 vs 1 fights and gave the gear back...and then we had like a 15 minute fight but ended up talking in the end for a while. Meanwhile any other Tec would of brought an extra guy or say "LOL NOOB"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 12:58:16 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 24, 2015, 01:29:27 AM »

LOL NOOB if you wanted to 1v1 why dont you play a 1v1 game...

Seriously you want us to trust Stalker the guy who used to science his gear while running away from a fight, switched factions more times than anyone in AOP (except spymai) and was elected top asshole in other fonline server. You might be 10 years early.

Anyway, did death0 win against the mighty Stalker ? I hope you recorded these fights of the century. It's the least you could do for the very friendly death0.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:34:00 AM by Niamak »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #597 on: August 24, 2015, 02:41:33 AM »

Seriously you want us to trust Stalker the guy who used to science his gear while running away from a fight, switched factions more times than anyone in AOP (except spymai) and was elected top asshole in other fonline server. You might be 10 years early.
I ran away from swarm BTW, and better to science gear that let some random pleb have it.

Sometimes people forget that there are other humans behind this, like death0 the only guy that remebered that. And LOL you really think I care about what people think of me from FO2 xDDD It's the fucken internet. I just troll around on that forums :D Yeah I faction switched but I have pretty good reasons why (which I stated before why).

Anyway, did death0 win against the mighty Stalker ? I hope you recorded these fights of the century. It's the least you could do for the very friendly death0.
My my, you think I'm mighty :D And no I did not record, anime was in the backround :P We actually went 2:2 and last one I won but didn't kill him, we both laughed cause battle was 10+ minutes, back and forward grid switching, some how we both survived near death experiences and fully recovered....fun battle that was. And I don't say 1 vs 1 the most fun, just = #s the most fun.

I remember Courier and I fighting caboose and cawk for 3 rounds, we won twice, they won once. It was fun till 5 tecs came for us 2 and we're both like, wtf why did they bring more? And you sure are a forum soldier niamak.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:43:28 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 24, 2015, 03:18:31 AM »

Can't stop fame.

Damn, you are contradicting yourself so much, I don't even want to quote. Superior Stalker is acknowledging there are humans behind all this that's cute. Do you want a nice warm hug to go with it ?

You didn't record that's kind of sad for death0 but it was to be expected since stronger Stalker lost two rounds.

Forum pvp best pvp if you can't handle it you know what to do.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:23:27 AM by Niamak »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #599 on: August 24, 2015, 04:04:35 AM »

;D

I still don't see where I'm contradicting myself...oh well
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 04:06:48 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip