Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 45

Author Topic: PvP Movies and Screens [ SEASON ONE ]  (Read 309358 times)

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2015, 11:52:53 PM »

sometimes it's also not hard for stalker to kill the 'bitch' just take advantage of his connection problems and it's 1 stalker>1 tech

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #481 on: August 11, 2015, 02:12:54 AM »

Learn to edit your post  ::)

Anyways I wont post failures cause getting swarmed is = no skill. If fights were equal, yeah I'll post but not this getting swarmed bullshit.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 11, 2015, 03:03:48 AM »

Anyone can post. Vancarny you can post too.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 11, 2015, 04:19:44 AM »

Right, even tho there were many other interesting and more meaningful fights... Stalker only posts victories where me and hellmoi come in 1 by one and my voodoo runs out in both situations... Dude that doesn't make you look good so much as it looks like u accepting that each of ur victory only comes when I make a mistake... Gg bro

Why do you think everything revolves around you?

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 11, 2015, 04:41:47 AM »

:'( wasn't really tryin' to say that, I was just strongly featured in tha last video making really dumb (but funny) moves.  There were more fun fights that happened, i just wish when we have an epic day of pvp we could post more of it and maybe be proud to have been a part of it.. but we're too busy crying and cutting our wrists on the forum.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #485 on: August 11, 2015, 04:46:19 AM »

:'( wasn't really tryin' to say that, I was just strongly featured in tha last video making really dumb (but funny) moves.  There were more fun fights that happened, i just wish when we have an epic day of pvp we could post more of it and maybe be proud to have been a part of it.. but we're too busy crying and cutting our wrists on the forum.
Literally, send some V-Tec to play with lawyers...I have recordings where its 7 Lawyers vs 14 V-tecs...Like c'mon where's the fun in that? I'll probably upload just for you guys to see the swarm problem...

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 11, 2015, 04:48:10 AM »

in all honest, devs can't nerf swarm.  we have to.  but i would like to see some more of your video's, there is so much to learn from watching us all play

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #487 on: August 11, 2015, 05:11:36 AM »

Literally, send some V-Tec to play with lawyers...I have recordings where its 7 Lawyers vs 14 V-tecs...Like c'mon where's the fun in that? I'll probably upload just for you guys to see the swarm problem...

We already have the second biggest number. It would make better sense to have them send a group to a third outnumbered faction, so we would help maintain more player on the server, instead of helping a faction that is already doing PVP.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #488 on: August 11, 2015, 05:28:56 AM »

We already have the second biggest number. It would make better sense to have them send a group to a third outnumbered faction, so we would help maintain more player on the server, instead of helping a faction that is already doing PVP.
If you split remaining V-tec players in half, you have a 3rd faction already. It will probably be 5 vs 7 vs 6 if it were to happen.

in all honest, devs can't nerf swarm.  we have to.  but i would like to see some more of your video's, there is so much to learn from watching us all play
People like parabitch will push for no one to leave V-tec and stay swarming... If 4 tecs like death0, you, ramon, whoever else joins lawyers, fights will probably be more fun cause of # balance.

Also Vid rendering atm then will upload, I'm just watching anime till uploaded :P

mafiapl

« Reply #489 on: August 11, 2015, 06:22:19 AM »

Now it's all about how unfair the world is. How camping is the only option to fight off swarms.

Long ago there was 1 player in Lawyers, he camped toilets because he was being swarmed all the time. What did mister stalker and courier call him ? Ahh right, Gaymoi.

Long ago there was 1 player who tried to do multifactioning to balance numbers out. What did mister stalker and courier call him ? Ahh right, not loyal and traitor and spy.

Not so long ago there was 1 player who did multifactioning, for one of those rare times he joined the "swarm" of 11 players against "greatly outnumbered enemies" of 8 players. What did you do to him ? Ahh right, you talked bad things about him behind his back and wanted to never see him again. And once he did what you wanted, what happened ? Ohh right, you cry for others to swich to you now.

Consider very hard dear readers what "swiching to lawyers" will mean.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 11, 2015, 07:25:20 AM »

Can't stop fame.

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 11, 2015, 01:05:07 PM »

You're just a total faggot in general. Sorry I just had to say it.
It's really funny to hear such things from you.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #492 on: August 11, 2015, 02:16:13 PM »

It's really funny to hear such things from you.
And you are? Some random pleb I'm assuming.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 12, 2015, 01:03:43 AM »

stuff
You're just a total faggot in general. Sorry I just had to say it.

There are so many goddamn words on the planet you can use to insult someone and you use the one that doesn't actually mean anything derogatory unless you think gay people are no good, in which case you are a sad human being.  FFS is it really that hard to call him a cock-guzzling thundercunt or an imbecile or a fucktard or etc etc etc and not what you said?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #494 on: August 12, 2015, 04:26:42 AM »

Deleted. Was expressing how much hellmoi is a piece of shit.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: August 12, 2015, 11:11:14 AM »

using racial, sexual, or other unproductive language is considered to be a mental illness actually. Think about it. Homos and colored people do not have a sufficient difference in genetics to support the claim that calling them names according to thus is reasonable. Furthermore, to conceptually generalize a population based on individual hormonal or skin chemical content differences is bigotry.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #496 on: August 12, 2015, 01:25:07 PM »

using racial, sexual, or other unproductive language is considered to be a mental illness actually. Think about it. Homos and colored people do not have a sufficient difference in genetics to support the claim that calling them names according to thus is reasonable. Furthermore, to conceptually generalize a population based on individual hormonal or skin chemical content differences is bigotry.
twat you finally spoke English for the first time

doonmecha

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 14, 2015, 07:41:03 AM »

http://i.imgur.com/OMaK5bc.jpg13:36:54

Thanks for the loot guys, love the alien blaster.
War...war never change...

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 14, 2015, 08:05:46 AM »

have fun with it, french people never use good loot anyway

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #499 on: August 14, 2015, 01:33:35 PM »

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:18:24 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 45