Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 45

Author Topic: PvP Movies and Screens [ SEASON ONE ]  (Read 309521 times)

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #460 on: August 06, 2015, 08:47:02 PM »

nice sneaking and good use of the rts system, sorry i couldn't have stuck around for the later fights.  I was only there for like the first four fights of the day i think.  but a dad has to do what a dad has to do. still sad im not featured in ur vid :P you should have been in the room after you crippled me through the windows. Hellmai and Courier came in, hell knocked me out into the wall 2 times in a row with the good ole 2 range supersledge and courier blasted away my remaining hp :)

FrankenStone

« Reply #461 on: August 06, 2015, 09:03:45 PM »

nice sneaking and good use of the rts system, sorry i couldn't have stuck around for the later fights.  I was only there for like the first four fights of the day i think.  but a dad has to do what a dad has to do. still sad im not featured in ur vid :P you should have been in the room after you crippled me through the windows. Hellmai and Courier came in, hell knocked me out into the wall 2 times in a row with the good ole 2 range supersledge and courier blasted away my remaining hp :)
u high ? Hellmai didnt even played

Stem Sunders

« Reply #462 on: August 06, 2015, 09:14:27 PM »

Congratulation for outsneaking the VTEC. They usually are the best in that area.

Ramon was in spa :D

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 06, 2015, 09:35:33 PM »

yeah was wrong timing to reroll, stalker and bloodwood are always easy kill targets when im sneaking

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 06, 2015, 10:12:47 PM »

Hellmri maybe :P

it was a pretty early fight, it was our first fight of the day and our first loss of the day.

maybe i'm wrong and you did both things to me at once  ;D

and yes, atm i am.

FrankenStone

« Reply #465 on: August 06, 2015, 10:20:06 PM »

Here 2nd part

Kurwa u go out of zone when we rush , most interesting part and u search for gayckos on sun city xD

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #466 on: August 06, 2015, 10:47:15 PM »

We gotta farm pelts  :D

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 06, 2015, 10:52:20 PM »

vtech rekt

ramon spa needler new meta ?

FrankenStone

« Reply #468 on: August 06, 2015, 11:52:39 PM »

haha u know what i like most about tje videos is piggys victory voice like kill em all and naice and so on hahaha

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 07, 2015, 10:16:29 AM »

pls put subtitles on the videos so i can laugh about the dialogue too

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 07, 2015, 11:42:18 AM »

haha u know what i like most about tje videos is piggys victory voice like kill em all and naice and so on hahaha

I was blood thirsty that day :3

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #471 on: August 09, 2015, 05:39:31 AM »

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 09, 2015, 09:57:23 AM »

dude, +1 karma for STALKER posting that video.  totally shows what focus 'fire' can do/ lol

me and hellmai were talking about that kill like way after the fight lol, my twatspear.

spears and incinerators are excellent combos with other knockout weapons or each other.

ur video totally shows that this game isn't balance around what one person can do with any group of weapons but what 2-3 people with different weapons focus-firing and timing can do.

granted ur sneaker build here but still its not the only situation where you can get dropped like that.. like the fight prior to this fight was a long one and i ended up rushing around the corner, ramboing at the wrong minute, with the wrong drug on, and dying in an equally short amount of time even though i could only see a little bit of the enemy.  they certainly saw me.

+1 for over 1000 score in three consecutive ZC's.  when ur twat's level 120 the all 200 secondary skill build is a lot of fun.

and in this video u can see MARXMAN (mr. strange i now know) dead.  he got knocked out or knocked unconscious and my two frags thru the window finished him off as some other came to his aid.  this allowed us to finally push through the building, the stand-offs in these fights were rather epic (i landed like 10 spears on pa and like 15 concussions on multiple enemies in the first fight, dealing well over 1000 damage total just from me and pretty much every lawyer, i think, survived.  and we all kept each other alive for days too)

ppl just gotta know when to focus fire, when to throw that incendiary/spear/other finisher weapon. 

i really feel like the pvp has stepped up a bit for the most part.. when we can communicate via mumbles or whatever and the rts system has been getting used excellently now too. we all seem a bit better organized and moving as a unit in most fights. 

camping will always be a thing but so will ambushing and repositioning :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 10:04:47 AM by VanCarnY »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #473 on: August 10, 2015, 05:17:40 AM »

Sadly we lose cause you guys literally have 2x more than us...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #474 on: August 10, 2015, 05:42:52 PM »

« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:17:51 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

artaman

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: new critter of AOP discovered??
« Reply #475 on: August 10, 2015, 07:40:13 PM »

hello friends! i am a new to wonderful game Fonline:Ashes of phoenix. iam not knowing if this is the posting right of forum channel but on visitation of irc channel #Ashesofphoenix have come across image posted

i am inquire is of new critter aop?
name as seen from filename it is seem new critter is added which give a high experience value when kill. if any information were of best location can findings this critter thx
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:56:10 PM by artaman »
"sPA was a mistake" - cirn0, lead co-playwright of aop. c. 1968

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 10, 2015, 09:13:29 PM »

vtech git rekt

I don't like the fact you didn't record the fight with swarm and SPA but put a comment instead. It's like when you say : "I know at least 10 guys who will agree with me." #StalkerNeverLie

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #477 on: August 10, 2015, 09:46:14 PM »

I record every fight but don't post it. No point posting a video of getting swarmed and some noob in sPA with TPR.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 10, 2015, 11:37:29 PM »

Right, even tho there were many other interesting and more meaningful fights... Stalker only posts victories where me and hellmoi come in 1 by one and my voodoo runs out in both situations... Dude that doesn't make you look good so much as it looks like u accepting that each of ur victory only comes when I make a mistake... Gg bro

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 10, 2015, 11:49:14 PM »

but posting this is fine

some times, it isn't hard for law to bring numbers.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 45

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip