Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45

Author Topic: PvP Movies and Screens [ SEASON ONE ]  (Read 302032 times)

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #840 on: March 23, 2016, 11:15:18 AM »

Nice fights all around.

More pvp, more fights, more kills. Everyone keep contributing and ofc dont be afraid to lose stuff cause, worst case scenario they are lost to npcs who will hamster them for all eternity. 

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 23, 2016, 11:35:28 AM »

Wow, that mini gauss sure does pack a punch.

Last video was epic to say the least. Orsha just did not want to go down.

Fantastic, beautiful. The positioning, the door blocking. The DEATH!...Beautiful, yeah beautiful.

but, that was courier in the spa. Orsha died early.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:04:57 AM by Stem Sunders »

Kurwier

« Reply #842 on: March 23, 2016, 01:25:48 PM »

last video was total bullshit and shows why sneak needs to be more nerfed ... normally all this players dead. but spa crit winding conversions , magikal better crits on needler , one of my arms was even converted to black status and my ap hardly did regen because of winded effect conversions all weapons dropped , spa is really shit against imba guns , wud be nice to see the old spa back ingame ... its even more hilarious when u think about the fact that they should all be paper builds in leather jackets and nobody uses dat shit (spa) anyway from what u see and i got a twisted mind about it but i can see why nobody uses it ... it was totally frustrating and bullshit and thats the reason why no pvp accured afterwards. its shocking how quick non spa armored chars died to that shit also ... ranged ripper hahahaha ... fuck this and better ragequit.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 01:30:53 PM by FrankenStone »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #843 on: March 23, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »

last video was total bullshit and shows why sneak needs to be more nerfed ... normally all this players dead. but spa crit winding conversions , magikal better crits on needler , one of my arms was even converted to black status and my ap hardly did regen because of winded effect conversions all weapons dropped , spa is really shit against imba guns , wud be nice to see the old spa back ingame ... its even more hilarious when u think about the fact that they should all be paper builds in leather jackets and nobody uses dat shit (spa) anyway from what u see and i got a twisted mind about it but i can see why nobody uses it ... it was totally frustrating and bullshit and thats the reason why no pvp accured afterwards. its shocking how quick non spa armored chars died to that shit also ... ranged ripper hahahaha ... fuck this and better ragequit.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 23, 2016, 04:11:48 PM »

"total bullshite snek need 2 nerf for every 1 win they get ... they totally outplayed us but normally all this players would be dead. one of my arms even reached black status with only five people armshotting me! its even more hilarious when u think about the fact that they all are paper build with 220 hp and we still couldnt kill them. nobody uses spa and you can see why, if enemy plays perfectly and kills your teammates first and leaves pa last one alive he cant do anything alone??? it was totally frustrating and bullshit and i should win even when the enemy outskills us. its shocking how quick non spa armored chars die to legendary weapons also...   fuck this better ragequit until only my equip is overpowered"

--------funny signature that only the 2 germans on whole forum understand--------

Kurwier

« Reply #845 on: March 23, 2016, 04:24:29 PM »

"total bullshite snek need 2 nerf for every 1 win they get ... they totally outplayed us but normally all this players would be dead. one of my arms even reached black status with only five people armshotting me! its even more hilarious when u think about the fact that they all are paper build with 220 hp and we still couldnt kill them. nobody uses spa and you can see why, if enemy plays perfectly and kills your teammates first and leaves pa last one alive he cant do anything alone??? it was totally frustrating and bullshit and i should win even when the enemy outskills us. its shocking how quick non spa armored chars die to legendary weapons also...   fuck this better ragequit until only my equip is overpowered"

--------funny signature that only the 2 germans on whole forum understand--------

game is dead anyway becoz of all this bullshit so GG better afk in base , also what does this have to do with skill ? current game is uber shit after u analyze it ... sneak triggering cont > make factionless char > profit ... needler doesnt use any 250 weapon skill > gifted > grants u Opness in comparison with regular char for 0 trade off , no aimtime on top of that and many hilarious things u can do ... i cud go on but i want to take it easy and forget about this game...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:28:49 PM by FrankenStone »

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 23, 2016, 04:30:58 PM »

needler doesnt use any 250 weapon skill > gifted > grants u Opness in comparison with regular char for 0 trade off

;^)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:32:30 PM by RazorRamon »

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 23, 2016, 04:54:06 PM »

Well thought out opinions backed by logic and reason. Don't listen to everyone else. You're a very bright boy.

artaman

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 23, 2016, 11:53:50 PM »

hello! i am of the guess's we are back again at occasional cryrier and of support hurts of the buttocks member and official bottom buddy stakler. it is of my observation we are in Ashes of Phoenix besieged once again by hothead repeat offenders, before of times that i remember by hot head cry about salvaged power ärmər.

cirno developer take to heart of pity on poor soul for do removal of critical immunity, was cry again salvaged power ärmər cirno developer add salvaged power ärmər winded conversions. now is same hothead use salvaged power ärmər for first time of history of Ashes of Phoenix for die and is weep about change that was lamenting in favor of. please everyone be reminded to keep calm for not listen to yowling persons reactionary typing's.

in the addition all sneak whimpering should be ignore until persons use sneak by self.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:57:26 PM by artaman »
"sPA was a mistake" - cirn0, lead co-playwright of aop. c. 1968

Kurwier

« Reply #849 on: March 24, 2016, 12:16:45 AM »

hello! i am of the guess's we are back again at occasional cryrier and of support hurts of the buttocks member and official bottom buddy stakler. it is of my observation we are in Ashes of Phoenix besieged once again by hothead repeat offenders, before of times that i remember by hot head cry about salvaged power ärmər.

cirno developer take to heart of pity on poor soul for do removal of critical immunity, was cry again salvaged power ärmər cirno developer add salvaged power ärmər winded conversions. now is same hothead use salvaged power ärmər for first time of history of Ashes of Phoenix for die and is weep about change that was lamenting in favor of. please everyone be reminded to keep calm for not listen to yowling persons reactionary typing's.

in the addition all sneak whimpering should be ignore until persons use sneak by self.

winded conversion was ever there since spa was there ... so go play somewhere else before flaming nonsense here without knowing shit ... gosh where u maffakas popping out ? if u are damage go rope yourself becasue of playing this server but not knowing shit.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #850 on: March 24, 2016, 02:34:24 AM »

Ah, here we see the random guy that comes out of no where, say's people are QQing when they're hit with Cold, Hard facts! Amazing logic these people have! Better savor this sighting before he goes into hiding for another 3 months  ::)

artaman

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 24, 2016, 09:45:32 AM »

l normally all this players dead. but spa crit winding conversions... my ap hardly did regen because of winded effect conversions all weapons dropped

winded conversion was ever there since spa was there ... so go play somewhere else before flaming nonsense here without knowing shit ... gosh where u maffakas popping out ? if u are damage go rope yourself becasue of playing this server but not knowing shit.

14-08-2015 Changelog: Winded now removes AP+ regen

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:48:01 AM by artaman »
"sPA was a mistake" - cirn0, lead co-playwright of aop. c. 1968

Kurwier

« Reply #852 on: March 24, 2016, 12:21:18 PM »

l normally all this players dead. but spa crit winding conversions... my ap hardly did regen because of winded effect conversions all weapons dropped

14-08-2015 Changelog: Winded now removes AP+ regen

it removes even normal ap regen but meh

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:30:01 PM by FrankenStone »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #853 on: March 25, 2016, 10:05:55 AM »

Wow, that mini gauss sure does pack a punch.

Last video was epic to say the least. Orsha just did not want to go down.

Fantastic, beautiful. The positioning, the door blocking. The DEATH!...Beautiful, yeah beautiful.

but, that was courier in the spa. Orsha died early.

Ah, yes. My mistake lol. I see him by the door now.

P.S I modified your orig post by mistake....Soz. I clicked modify instead of quote, forgot I could do that now.  :P

Whats all this QQ?! I always thought spa was "uncrippable" (period) I've never suffered a crip while using it. Am I wrong again?  ;D How da fuq did you manage to get to black?

To say you were being shot at by so many people, its a wonder you lasted as long as you did Courier. You just had no AP to do anything about it. I've died in same manner a few times.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:17:36 AM by Stem Sunders »

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 25, 2016, 10:38:35 AM »

Whats all this QQ?! I always thought spa was "uncrippable" (period) I've never suffered a crip while using it. Am I wrong again?

SPA has a -2 crit penalty, meaning the regular crit table for arms goes from:

/*LArm*/ (using the Format: +Damage%, critical effects, text message number)
         20,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON , 6510,
         25,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON , 6509,
         30,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON | HF_CRIPPLED_LEFT_ARM, 6508,
         35,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON | HF_CRIPPLED_LEFT_ARM,   6501,   
         40,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON | HF_BYPASS_ARMOR | HF_CRIPPLED_LEFT_ARM,   6510,   
         50,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON | HF_BYPASS_ARMOR | HF_CRIPPLED_LEFT_ARM,   6510,     

to

/*LArm*/
         30,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON | HF_CRIPPLED_LEFT_ARM, 6508,
         35,   HF_DROPPED_WEAPON | HF_CRIPPLED_LEFT_ARM,   6501,       

Stem Sunders

« Reply #855 on: March 25, 2016, 10:41:43 AM »

*stares at the gibberish*....

Yes, mm....Thank you Ramon....I think I understand.

So its just reducing the chance of it. Ok!

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 25, 2016, 10:44:54 AM »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #857 on: March 25, 2016, 10:56:01 AM »

Exactly! :3

You're such a smartie Ramon!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:59:44 AM by Stem Sunders »

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 25, 2016, 03:20:39 PM »

Whats all this QQ?! I always thought spa was "uncrippable" (period) I've never suffered a crip while using it. Am I wrong again?

Actually its -4 crit and it would be a non crit if you roll 1~4 and when you roll a 5 or 6 =>

/*LArm*/

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

Kurwier

« Reply #859 on: March 25, 2016, 03:47:58 PM »

Actually its -4 crit and it would be a non crit if you roll 1~4 and when you roll a 5 or 6 =>

/*LArm*/

how the hell they crippled my arm then lel , ok i see better crits op ... better gib spa anti better crits trait
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:50:44 PM by FrankenStone »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip