Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Color Nuka  (Read 22173 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Color Nuka
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2016, 10:40:09 PM »

And somehow now, almost the first year anniversary of colored Cola's, right after I post a video of killing Matthew and finally countered voodoo running away, you decide its the best time for discussing meme colas. Btw it's the ripper you should be pointing out, just look how I kill Matthew in 4-5 hits, something I've been pushing to get nerfed for a while now (yeah yeah, make your own thread, already did that boss  ;))

Who knew Niamak was such a contentious person. I'm pretty sure you have a personal problem with me, looking at past post you're always wanting an argument with me. Butthurt? Jealousy? Attention? Dunno but one thing for sure you're always trying to be "right" when ever I'm involved.

There is no point to continue discussing. Nuka cola is fine as is IMO. Now I wait and watch for your trollish post cause it's your last resort when someone is right.

stalgher forget about robco , it just gives particles , we did 4 runs > 9 particles

Top loot, better to craft milkors :V
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 11:13:14 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

paragon

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2016, 02:19:09 AM »

About "nuka grind area is pvp area": grids camping / waiting at the zone entrance for 1h is the most retarded type of pvp you can get and the most efficient to get those nukas through pvp. Thus retarded

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2016, 03:48:59 AM »

And somehow now, almost the first year anniversary of colored Cola's, right after I post a video of killing Matthew and finally countered voodoo running away, you decide its the best time for discussing meme colas. Btw it's the ripper you should be pointing out, just look how I kill Matthew in 4-5 hits, something I've been pushing to get nerfed for a while now (yeah yeah, make your own thread, already did that boss  ;))

You are still confirming points I made and yes it is the best time. You are proving it clearly. xd
You are still trying to go off-topic with ripper, mg42, etc... but don't worry I'm here to make it all fine.
Btw the first time, you were talking about cvet bug with melee (ripper) + blue nuka and now you want to tell us how OP ripper is. You need to make up your mind.

Who knew Niamak was such a contentious person. I'm pretty sure you have a personal problem with me, looking at past post you're always wanting an argument with me. Butthurt? Jealousy? Attention? Dunno but one thing for sure you're always trying to be "right" when ever I'm involved.

I think you are starting to get paranoid. Just to break this paranoia and get back on topic, you can take a look at the most recent thread about pistols.

There is no point to continue discussing. Nuka cola is fine as is IMO. Now I wait and watch for your trollish post cause it's your last resort when someone is right.

It's not your place to decide whether a topic should be discussed or not and as you can see there are indeed a few divergent opinions.
Now I wait for your intelligent, well thought out and on-topic post because I'm sure you can do it. (not really) xdddd
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:50:36 AM by Niamak »

Kurwier

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2016, 05:44:34 AM »

this forum is in deep need of some active global moderator :D

Spoiler for Color Nuka (whatever that is is OPIE OP) OPEEE OPAA OPI OVERPOWERED:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:00:21 AM by FrankenStone »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2016, 06:31:50 AM »

Spoiler for Color Nuka (whatever that is is OPIE OP) OPEEE OPAA OPI OVERPOWERED:

Courier pls
https://youtu.be/--YY_uoX2Rs?t=7m16s

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2016, 09:50:33 AM »

Niamak resorting to trolling again, some people never change xddd

Clearly a hard cold case of butthurt    ::)

Fuck dude, so OP taking a consumable that's semi-rare and only last like 15 seconds  ::)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2016, 10:11:39 AM »

Typical response with baseless accusations clearly shows that you are out of argument.

It seems like you are back to the QQ and crying act.

This is truly the most intelligent stalker response to any argumentation : "QQ Cry more LOLOL Butthurt". xddd

paragon

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2016, 11:35:42 AM »

You can't fix stupid

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2016, 02:10:10 PM »

Typical response with baseless accusations clearly shows that you are out of argument.

It seems like you are back to the QQ and crying act.

This is truly the most intelligent stalker response to any argumentation : "QQ Cry more LOLOL Butthurt". xddd

And what exactly is there to argue about? Nuka is fine, you're not even suggesting any changes, and when I bring up something that definitely needs changing you say I'm going off topic xd. You just can't handle agreeing with me cause as I said

Pretty much created a shitstorm for nothing xD 

Just look how you take things so personal, you try so hard to roast me when reality IDGAF   xd CD

You can't fix stupid

Statement that corresponds with Niamak OOHHHH. It will be useless to continue this, you're a hardcore forum warrior Niamak, won't stop till you're "right" xddddd
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 02:13:14 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2016, 04:24:17 PM »

You sure look like a nice roasted chicken without any argument left, only trying to go off-topic or throwing some butthurt, QQ, crying accusations.

If you really wanted to discuss MG42 changes, you would have made another thread since you didn't, you are just trying to change the subject. If two things are wrong, it doesn't mean one of them is right.

Statement that corresponds with Niamak OOHHHH.

Redirecting insult, did you learn this in kindergarten ?

It will be useless to continue this, you're a hardcore forum warrior Niamak, won't stop till you're "right" xddddd

Look, I told you should drop the act especially if you know you are going to lose anyway. You are just making a fool of yourself.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2016, 06:18:54 PM »

And you claim I'm going offtopic  ddxxxxxx

But that's fine, just continue letting the butthurt out, especially from the rape handed out today xd

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2016, 06:28:33 PM »

Since we cannot stop the mongoloids from mongoloiding:

Classic Stalker material. A non substantiated poll on a topic that doesn't need polling followed by a row of ad hominem, red herring and non sequitur arguments as the community provides feedback.

nuff said.

And you claim I'm going offtopic  ddxxxxxx

But that's fine, just continue letting the butthurt out, especially from the rape handed out today xd
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2016, 07:01:18 PM »

I'm not even Asian but ok  :P

Usually posting my opinion on the topic results in everything above. Someone butthurt tries hard to make me stand out.

As I said before, Nuka cola is fine. Anyone can get them, everyone has at least 3-4 and for some people, they have tons and completely forget about it.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2016, 07:23:39 PM »

Well you just did again, went off topic and threw some QQ, crying, butthurt accusations.

I can continue to call you out but it won't make you look any smarter.

As I said before, Nuka cola is fine. Anyone can get them, everyone has at least 3-4 and for some people, they have tons and completely forget about it.

This is interesting because earlier in the thread you were implying that nukas were difficult to obtain so they were fine and now you are trying to say that's they are easy to get and anyone can get them (at least 3-4 etc...). Your arguments are conflicting with each other. I smell roasted chicken here.

Are you forgetting that we have to get special caps for these? We can't just buy them and they're fine IMO.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2016, 10:49:07 PM »

lel I'd thought you'd be smarter Niamak but you keep falling for it.

I never implied anything. You assume too much xd "you're QQing, butthurt, going off-topic again!!!" Yeah yeah, don't take it up the ass

I just said you need special caps to get nukas not "OMG these caps are so hard to get, please nerf dungeons"   ::) if people used normal caps, there would be thousands of meme colas.

And they are easy to get, yesterday I came from work, cleared polymer, looted and for some reason killing the bald guy last makes loot respawn and I ended up with 4 meme caps. It's possible to get them solo. Maybe if you got your ass off the forum and play the game more you'll know yourself but oh well, you'd rather be a certified IRC/forum warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One problem is the location of these dungeons and only allows the faction controlling the zone safety while others have to risk being camped. Adding a map outside of core that spawns these would be a good solution, nuka processing plant maybe controlled by bandits
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:51:49 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2016, 12:25:33 AM »

Is Colored Nuka Cola stupid?
yes
Is Blue Nuka Cola broken?
yes, it was made literally as a sanic meme. I don't think anyone expected them to be used. Run speed without consequence is OP.

The only reason there is an abundance of them, is because a very select few autists on an already diminished server population are grinding pve gear still. These autists are able to do so unopposed because nobody cares to stop them. Nobody else does dungeons regularly so the fact that dungeons are open for PvP doesn't effect anything.

Do some Nuka effects need to be rebalanced?
 Absolutely. The idea of special nuka cola isn't new, but its fun and should be worked into a state that is more meaningful and reasonable.

Will it be fixed before wipe?
Maybe, probably not. The problem will address itself with a larger player base. With only a few special caps dropping per dungeon, there likely won't be many horded when there are more than 3 people trying to do dungeons.

Did Family win server?
Nobody won server. Everyone got bored because there was no content.

Did Family have the largest number of remaining players after everyone left?
Yes

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:29:53 AM by BG Sexpert »

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 02:01:01 AM »

yes

Agreed

yes, it was made literally as a sanic meme. I don't think anyone expected them to be used. Run speed without consequence is OP.

Its op as long as you don't counter it. We fought and won without any nukas 5 vs 5 tecs all armed with blue nukas and rippers and another time armed with blue nukas and scorpions. Just redo your tactic and counter it, nothing changed same way to win against everything since the beginning.   

The only reason there is an abundance of them, is because a very select few autists on an already diminished server population are grinding pve gear still. These autists are able to do so unopposed because nobody cares to stop them. Nobody else does dungeons regularly so the fact that dungeons are open for PvP doesn't effect anything.

Using autist as a degrading term is beyond low and shows what kind of person you really are.

Did Family win server?

Family won server unless someone will come to fight us and show us otherwise, the same thing we did vs the winners before us.

Yes

We have new players too you know, brought ppl here from other servers to show em how much better is AoP vs the other grindy servers. Maybe its time for you to do the same ?

As for everyone left is beyond stupid at this point when we actually are getting higher onlines in weeks and really had 11 Family vs 14 laws+tecs which is almost at same size of ZC battles that we had at the beginning with 300 online players. So players are actually coming to play this server which shows a lot, we are doing our part, the question is what are you doing except being a pessimist and trying to tell ppl that most players left ?

As for nuka caps ''balance'' , I personally used special nukas maybe 3-4 times and only once used blue nuka that I looted from ramons body, so effects balancing I am not sure but I see no much abusing from it so dunno didn't see anything too op from it. As for best implementation is to make them buyable from faction merchant with your pvp caps so the rest of us who have allergies to npcs can use them too. As for the price I am not sure whats the cap balance most players have but I would say for somewhere around 3000 fcaps would be good but not sure.   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:02:47 AM by Komrade »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 02:44:45 AM »

yes

I completely disagree with you here. You didn't even explain how they're "broken"

You don't become invincible, you don't become high AC troll, 99% DR, 0 bleed, 100% suppression resistance (not completely sure, haven't tested). I believe everyone is forgetting the fact that people can still die while under nuka's influence.

Take Red Nuka - Basically sugarman yourself
Take Yellow Nuka - Yeah you take some hits but once it wears off, you're dead due to bleed
Take Blue Nuka - Yeah you run like flash but still the same everything other than run speed. Only thing Melee + Blue nuka combo is devastating but not everyone is using this in PvP. Since now everyone has an abundance of legendary's, blue nuka's are pretty much the Run-A-Way Nuka now, just like VooDoo is the Run-A-Way Drug. Blue Nuka is the perfect counter to people running away with voodoo, just like in my video, matthew would have kept running and I would have kept chasing till he got winded and same results would have happened.

It's open for anybody, anyone can farm them and they just don't want to. You say nobody cares to stop them, even though they have the ability to go out and get the nuka's themselves but rather just cry to nerf it for those players that actually spend time to acquire these nukas. And funny how you call the few remaining players of such a great server "autists" that actually just play the game. Majority of these players are their first FOnline, can't blame them if they like AoP.

Do some Nuka effects need to be rebalanced?
 Absolutely. The idea of special nuka cola isn't new, but its fun and should be worked into a state that is more meaningful and reasonable.

**Waits for suggested changes**

Will it be fixed before wipe?
Maybe, probably not. The problem will address itself with a larger player base. With only a few special caps dropping per dungeon, there likely won't be many horded when there are more than 3 people trying to do dungeons.

Hell, you're not even guranteed special nuka caps when you clear a dungeon. Sometimes they just don't spawn. And if AoP had larger player base, I can just see the PvP happening over these Nuka caps in dungeons.

Did Family win server?
Yes

V-Tec ragequit after the rape confirmed? Completely irrelevant though. "You're going offtopic too stalker!!"  ::)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 03:26:23 AM »

...You assume too much xd "you're QQing, butthurt, going off-topic again!!!" Yeah yeah, don't take it up the ass ...
... Maybe if you got your ass off the forum and play the game more you'll know yourself but oh well, you'd rather be a certified IRC/forum warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
...V-Tec ragequit after the rape confirmed? Completely irrelevant though. "You're going offtopic too stalker!!"  ::)...

Wow, again and again. You are just clowning yourself.

I told you to drop the act and start thinking more carefully. Look what you just said :

And they are easy to get, yesterday I came from work, cleared polymer, looted and for some reason killing the bald guy last makes loot respawn and I ended up with 4 meme caps. It's possible to get them solo.

Hell, you're not even guranteed special nuka caps when you clear a dungeon. Sometimes they just don't spawn.

Take Blue Nuka - Yeah you run like flash but still the same everything other than run speed. Only thing Melee + Blue nuka combo is devastating but not everyone is using this in PvP. Since now everyone has an abundance of legendary's, blue nuka's are pretty much the Run-A-Way Nuka now, just like VooDoo is the Run-A-Way Drug. Blue Nuka is the perfect counter to people running away with voodoo, just like in my video, matthew would have kept running and I would have kept chasing till he got winded and same results would have happened.

It's almost as if you did the dungeon each time before posting here. First time, you get 4. Second time, you get 0.
The truth is you are just changing opinion every time just to have some pseudo argument with the next person.

Blue nuka perfect counter to voodoo ? What should I say ? You are just helping me here, thx I guess.
On one hand, Voodoo is a powerful consumable with high availability. On the other hand, Blue Nuka is a straight upgrade from Voodoo but with low availability. Which one do you think is more "powered" ? (without saying "over")

Also, numbers are nice. I don't use myself as an example since I'm the best forum warrior here.
Komrade : 3-4 Color Nukas with 1 Blue Nuka maybe you have more in base but that's fine
Stalker + Courier : 40+ Color Nukas and 20 Color Nukas for "decoration"
You should not feel targeted here, I just took your numbers for comparison that's all and you guys are in the same faction so don't fight.

We could start going off topic by talking about why do we have so many straight upgrade items when the game was supposed to contain only sidegrades when you reach tier 2. But let's not go there, old devs could wake up.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:53:54 AM by Niamak »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016, 04:18:19 AM »

Eehhh was gonna say something long but just realized how ignorant Niamak is on nuka xd

You say I'm changing my opinions when reality I'm just stating how nuka currently is in those quotes. Sometimes you get sometimes not, people use while others stash. People use to run away while others use to chase down.

Which one do you think is more "powered" ? (without saying "over") - must I even answer that? There's a reason why players have go through a small grind to get that advantage. A grind available to everyone and nobody attempts to.  I'm still waiting for you to suggest changes...seems like something that will never happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I'll make it easier for you and suggestion some, even though it's fine as is.

- add effect similar to emp on screen  afterall you're moving fast and should be a blur
- reduce players overall hit chance by -35%. This way average will be 55-65% depending on perks and traits.
- Make user have 0 AP regen+ while moving under blue nukas influence

However with these negatives I will suggest more positive
-give player high armor class
-last 5-10 seconds longer
- immune to suppression?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 04:33:40 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip