Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Calling out all Lawyers  (Read 19752 times)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Calling out all Lawyers
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 03:12:50 AM »

They say a good critic doesn't need to know his subject. xddd

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 03:43:05 AM »

Love how you're trying to be with me with the xddd

So cute  8)

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 04:00:52 AM »

"Dont play until wipe takes away all your gear or else you will actually use your equip!"

Great idea courier

Quote from: Niamak
Vtechs swarm, I cry.
Vtechs don't start cap, I cry.
Vtechs don't fight except monday and tuesday, I cry.
Vtechs have spies, I cry.
Vtechs have sneakers, I cry
Vtechs have gauss, I cry.
Vtechs have SPA, I cry.
Vtechs use drugs, I cry.
Vtechs have weapons, I cry.
Vtechs have armors, I cry.
Vtechs have players, I cry.
Vtechs topdeck, I cry.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 04:02:52 AM »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 04:18:19 AM »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 04:34:53 AM »

About bringing the gear, it's very different between VTech or Law. From what I saw with gauss rifles and sPA (maybe it changed now as more high tier weapon Idk), Vtech use high level items when they have very high chances to recover them in case of death. Like using it on a sneak playing safe. Most of the time, obviously were when VTech had more numbers, always having someone running to loot gauss or whatever high level item.

Don't get me wrong, this is how a team should play, and it shows again the cohesion inside VTech, but Laws don't have numbers to do that. And when they have numbers, I rarely saw people taking sPA or whatever high level because we didn't need to. Also we do have few people who don't care about loot, how many times did I heard on Mumble while retreating and asking about retrieving loot "Fuck loot, let them have it they won" (Hi Tenova  ;D)

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 04:40:01 AM »

Stalker, Courier if you have gear, you might as well use it.

If you want we can come up with some team compositions tonight. Up to you guys.

If not, I will play knifey knife smoke stab in Maryland toilets lol.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 04:41:29 AM »

About bringing the gear, it's very different between VTech or Law. From what I saw with gauss rifles and sPA (maybe it changed now as more high tier weapon Idk), Vtech use high level items when they have very high chances to recover them in case of death. Like using it on a sneak playing safe. Most of the time, obviously were when VTech had more numbers, always having someone running to loot gauss or whatever high level item.

Don't get me wrong, this is how a team should play, and it shows again the cohesion inside VTech, but Laws don't have numbers to do that. And when they have numbers, I rarely saw people taking sPA or whatever high level because we didn't need to. Also we do have few people who don't care about loot, how many times did I heard on Mumble while retreating and asking about retrieving loot "Fuck loot, let them have it they won" (Hi Tenova  ;D)

Anaza, all Tenova cares about IS loot.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 04:43:14 AM »

^ this x1000. I tried taking sPA + gatling...held them off for a while but only got swarmed in the end

Stalker, Courier if you have gear, you might as well use it.

If you want we can come up with some team compositions tonight. Up to you guys.

If not, I will play knifey knife smoke stab in Maryland toilets lol.
We have tons of gears but we play to win (well I do at least xd)...something we can't accomplish when we fight swarm... but fug it, its only pixels. I can see why devs don't give a shit about the swarm problem.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 04:53:04 AM »

That gate batlle though.

That made my night lol

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015, 04:57:03 AM »

dude, it was pretty awesome.  i think we had 8 total but we got split up.. some of us went to vtech gate and when we heard there were law in the north i popped my voodoo and ran all over vtech looking for you... so then i go world map and forget about the voodoo. by the time i got to you guys i was walking lol and hellmri was just like charge!  we tried to save death0 even tho he was outside of the saving range and suff had already taken a bunch of butthurt and was healing.. damage and his sPA were forced to escape :)  so i think all in all like 4 of you killed 6 of us

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 05:08:36 AM »

If i am not wrong, the law suffered a bit from  the loss of some members that got to the BBoys. It is OK IMO, although it would make sense to have a group of VTEC join the family too so we would have 4 factions with balanced numbers. But i doubt they would do it considering they didn't nothing about the swarm in the full year we were talking them about it. Anyway, even if unlikely, it wouldn't hurt to ask them once more in case they got some sense.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 05:31:07 AM »

If i am not wrong, the law suffered a bit from  the loss of some members that got to the BBoys. It is OK IMO, although it would make sense to have a group of VTEC join the family too so we would have 4 factions with balanced numbers. But i doubt they would do it considering they didn't nothing about the swarm in the full year we were talking them about it. Anyway, even if unlikely, it wouldn't hurt to ask them once more in case they got some sense.
That does happen. Family just ends up switching to their V-tec alts when they lose.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 05:35:08 AM »

I doubt so.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2015, 05:36:14 AM »

I doubt so.
You're rarely on to see it...also family being on is rare too.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 05:50:11 AM »

Yes... the famous family to vtec switchers.

Always happy when obelix comes to us and brings better gear + performs better than our core players.

oh wait wrong faction ;^)))

paragon

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 05:51:18 AM »

Brain damage intensifies.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 05:58:20 AM »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 09:46:24 AM »

Sure, but switching TOWARD the swarm ? What purpose would it serve beside broking the server ?

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2015, 10:41:03 AM »

All switching lead to the Swarm.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip