Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Organization of Family  (Read 14526 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Organization of Family
« on: January 25, 2015, 01:21:29 PM »

Family is a piece of shit right now, you have a group of stupid Russians that literally suck balls, a bunch of randoms, and people that don't want to do anything.

I want to change that so we can have some decent PvP against V-Tec Swarm. We could of won some battles against V-Tec if we had communication with each other. But you have stubborn Russians that for some reason hate me. I know they have a mumble and not inviting me cause they hold grudges back when I was V-Tec or inviting me to main squad.

But anyways, those family members that want to have some fun with VOIP, PM me and I'll give you a TS address.

Shura

• Wiki Editor
  • Wanderer
  • aka Alex - Lawyer
    • View Profile
Re: Organization of Family
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 01:38:18 PM »

Come to lawyer side, the agency have a mumble and always play using it.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 01:40:46 PM »

Family is a piece of shit right now, you have a group of stupid Russians that literally suck balls, a bunch of randoms, and people that don't want to do anything.

I want to change that so we can have some decent PvP against V-Tec Swarm. We could of won some battles against V-Tec if we had communication with each other. But you have stubborn Russians that for some reason hate me. I know they have a mumble and not inviting me cause they hold grudges back when I was V-Tec or inviting me to main squad.

But anyways, those family members that want to have some fun with VOIP, PM me and I'll give you a TS address.

Noone hated you for being a vtec stalker, you was actually coll back then. The problem is when you joined Family and started attacking your own side and even helping vtech in ZC against us when their opinions about you changed.

As far as organizing the Family better, I'm always happy to help, but you have to make up with some of our members otherwise we are going to start shooting each other in the middle of pvp again.

As for telling that Family is shit ...... you played quite badly in both pvp actions, maybe your skills have rusted but that can be improved, you are free to play with us again even joining our group. We can add you but first make up with the others.

Having 2 ts is more retarded than not having at all.     

paragon

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »

you have a group of stupid Russians that literally suck balls

I'll translate it to them.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 03:45:10 PM »

Noone hated you for being a vtec stalker, you was actually coll back then. The problem is when you joined Family and started attacking your own side and even helping vtech in ZC against us when their opinions about you changed.
against you guys? lol, you guys never wanted to do any ZC so I played with V-Tec

As far as organizing the Family better, I'm always happy to help, but you have to make up with some of our members otherwise we are going to start shooting each other in the middle of pvp again.
I highly doubt that, I'm suggesting to get in one TS and you're always saying nah or something

As for telling that Family is shit ...... you played quite badly in both pvp actions, maybe your skills have rusted but that can be improved, you are free to play with us again even joining our group. We can add you but first make up with the others.
Well in order to do well I need a good team, like in World of tanks. but sadly my team is shit here since we lack communication and that's something I'm trying to fix but you ruskies are butthurt noobs

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 03:53:55 PM »

Russians ..., a bunch of randoms, and people that don't want to do anything.

Whole FOnline community in a nutshell.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 04:18:16 PM »

Whole FOnline community in a nutshell.
yep, but anyways Family members reading this that want to have teamwork and VOIP in English, PM me for teamspeak

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 06:36:42 PM »

In wot it's completely different thing, and in case you didnt already know matchmaking is just a setup.

Speshul case that stalker is.
He wants to play : endless bitching, unending crying and blaming everyone else, just hilarious.

Also we won a battle against tecs soon after you left. You still spying for suff ? he treats you that well ?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 06:57:18 PM by Komrade »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 06:55:18 PM »

The proposal is for anyone within the Family/V-Tec.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 07:10:10 PM »

In wot it's completely different thing, and in case you didnt already know matchmaking is just a setup.

Speshul case that stalker is.
He wants to play : endless bitching, unending crying and blaming everyone else, just hilarious.

Also we won a battle against tecs soon after you left. You still spying for suff ? he treats you that well ?

You won that battle because Piggy killed the V Tech Sneaker.

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 07:12:35 PM »

Its good to have guardian angels, but its sad to kill them  :'(

Vector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 11:32:02 PM »

Give him a chance, remember the prophecy.

Tuc-Tuc
200+20+20+20

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 07:53:47 PM »

I would if I could, but i have too much stuff, and not sure what courier would :V

also our base is shared with courier :P

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2015, 09:46:20 AM »

here's the thing: we are satisfied with our current state of being, the proof is the fact that a team of like, 3 of us can easily take out a vtec swarm of 10 people with minimal casualties, sadly, most of our members are rarely around because of real life occupations so we can't always pay, unlike most people in this game also, Russians are gr8 untill they start shooting eachother

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 08:24:27 PM »

Hey, I may show up again now that there's more players and patching and stuffies. Is that the word of Teamkilling I hear? NOT IN MY FAMILY!

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 08:43:36 PM »

fact that a team of like, 3 of us can easily take out a vtec swarm of 10 people

;^)

paragon

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 10:36:02 PM »

He means with spears.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 11:40:24 PM »

aayyy

we got at least some 5 guys coming to TS for some action, we have fun and good battles against enemies :P

more are welcomed  8)

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2015, 02:32:55 AM »

He means with spears.
nah, we can't do that anymore because you kept whining about it on IRC

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2015, 04:07:59 AM »

aayyy

we got at least some 5 guys coming to TS for some action, we have fun and good battles against enemies :P

more are welcomed  8)

Is your sorry ass still around ?
Has thrown him out of squad 5 times already he keeps begging to enter again  :)
Family is great you are the shit one, until you stop your team-killing and team attacking attitude you aren't welcome here.

You came to the Family to stop swarming and kill tecs then you go and play with them during zc and attacking family. Why exactly do we need you ? Even the weakest ruskie can make better teamplay than you could ever achieve with us. So to the garbage bin with you until you rework mindset.       
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip