Author Topic: Shot blocked  (Read 4174 times)

M.Celestial

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Shot blocked
« on: September 16, 2014, 01:49:47 AM »

Just now during some PvP against the family both myself, and a couple other squadmates were experiencing an issue preventing us from firing.

As far as any of us could tell most of the time there wasn't anything that seemed like it would cause this, and in no other situation have I found it possible to target an enemy but impossible to hit like this. At some points it did look like the enemy wasn't firing when they should have too, so it may have affected them as well.

If the situation has merely been misinterpreted and is not actually a bug, that would be good to know. Otherwise, it appears to be a bug.

I have attached spoiler screenshots of my combat log

I would also like to thank the GM who delayed the server restart until our fight was over

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Acidic

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Shot blocked
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 01:51:03 AM »

I was in that fight. And had the same problem. It happened at the PV Polymerlab. With the room to the bottom left of the main building.

rasputin

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 02:02:49 AM »

that sucks. I was in the family side, and I had a similar bug.

If someone uses a defib on you, it still shows weapon in hand but when you try to use it it says nothing. For a while I was trying to attack and my character would spend the AP and do nothing.

Figured out I had to re equip my gun. Maybe you were shooting at me?

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:00:42 AM »

I need screenshots of the actual room where it happened to figure out if there is a bug somewhere.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip