Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Dueling area.  (Read 15461 times)

Stem Sunders

Re: Dueling area.
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 08:12:49 AM »

No way, pvp is pvp and there is no need for training or something. This idea sucks go away dumbass
Your mom.

Don't retaliate to him, almost every post he has made is like this. It seems every idea but his own "Sucks" and everyone else is a "dumbass". I think hes tryna troll...But hes not very good at that either. I got to the point of just scrolling past his posts when I see his avatar, there is never anything worth reading. Usually just insults followed by poorly executed and uneducated remarks.

BUT back on track, I think its a good idea, it wouldn't kill PvP imo, I'd love a training area/shooting range.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:25:35 AM by Stem Sunders »

paragon

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 08:24:50 AM »

Spoiler for How to add a Butthurt to an ignore list:
Press Profile -- Modify Profile -- Buddies/Ignore List -- Edit Ignore List -- Type Butthurt in "Member" -- Add.

Have a good day!

Stem Sunders

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 08:26:28 AM »

That wasn't what I was getting at either but, Thanks though my butt was starting to ache a little. :D

Theres only so much my tushie can take. but id rather not ignore for now he may have something of value to add yet. I just wont feed.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:40:18 AM by Stem Sunders »

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 09:03:38 AM »

where is the fun in that? :/.

The fun lies in not being farmed like potatoes in PvP.

QFT +1 **thumbs up** :D

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 09:21:41 AM »

No way, pvp is pvp and there is no need for training or something. This idea sucks go away dumbass
Your mom.

Don't retaliate to him, almost every post he has made is like this. It seems every idea but his own "Sucks" and everyone else is a "dumbass". I think hes tryna troll...But hes not very good at that either. I got to the point of just scrolling past his posts when I see his avatar, there is never anything worth reading. Usually just insults followed by poorly executed and uneducated remarks.

BUT back on track, I think its a good idea, it wouldn't kill PvP imo, I'd love a training area/shooting range.

Ye I agree insulting =/ good trolling. I just used his language.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2014, 09:24:41 AM »

You can find PvP in the core, especially if you see a timer going on.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 10:51:58 AM »

Thank you, at least I'm not that crazy to think that this game already has too many "non-fallout" things.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Stem Sunders

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 11:13:11 AM »

Thank you, at least I'm not that crazy to think that this game already has too many "non-fonline" things.

Its already pretty different from what the single player games are. the entire idea of having multiple people playing at the same time or even pvp in any form isn't fallout right? Its fonline.

So whats the point of not adding new features because its "non-fallout"?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:18:03 AM by Stem Sunders »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2014, 11:30:52 AM »

Harsh - this FOnline has too much "baby-sitting".
Locations that are limited only for you with no possibility of some1 to come and ruin your day.
Bases, where you can store your loot.
NPC-guards that help you.. eh.
I understand that w\o this there will be close to none players left playing, and that's why all above is completely fine.
Add some more?
Surprised no1 suggested to add a "pvp-flag" which you can turn off in order to be invincible to other players... coz, y'know, to learn.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »

What about new players? And forming teams of people who know what they are doing instead of just calling for randoms off the street from hq?

We don't all belong to clans and we don't all have years of fonline pvp experience under our belt, it'd be nice to be able to get to know the mechanics, hotkeys and basic strategies involved in a friendly environment, and with the bans for TKing in place, it's a good way to let of steam for some of the more competitive players.

I just don't think it would detract from pvp as much as you think it would, in fact it would add to pvp, as people going into ZCs would have some clue of what to do and what not to do, even if this is the first fallout they have ever played.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2014, 12:13:08 PM »

mAdman, I once visited FOnline2's and 2238's forums... After reading everything and experiencing it all first-hand.. I don't want that shit happen to this server.

Armadingo

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2014, 12:42:06 PM »

You seem afraid of that I suggest to lower the game's difficulty.
I am not suggesting that.

I just suggest an opportunity to raise the newer players' skill level without being been demoralized by defeat and loss of equipment.
The game mechanics should continue to be difficult, it's just the players I wish to be better and act smart in zone control.

I suggest that the training arena will hold no rewards for the player character.
Except for the player itself, whether it be amusement or understanding.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2014, 02:10:42 PM »

Who ever wants less options raise your hand....

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2014, 08:54:43 PM »

You are missing the point, what if you want to duel someone in faction without losing rep?
stop with your retarded excuses and just +1 me.
The idea rocks ^_^.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

You want to PvP? go fight each other in the core

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 03:46:42 AM »

I notice the same guys saying its a bad idea are also Fonline veterans part of huge and trained clans..

Just saiyan.

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 04:02:27 AM »

I like this idea. I can totally imagine us training newbs in the finer points of PvP* and training our veterans into the finer points of leadership. Formations, positioning, coping against anti-crowd and anti-camp tactics, fighting campers, snipers, shotgunners, what do about traps, etc. Not to mention building team spirit.

Also, resolve team disputes through duels, and testing builds.

- STOP LOOTWHORING, FAGGOTS!
- FFS, KEEP THAT DOOR CLOSED! MORON!
- YOUR POSITION IS BAD, CHANGE POSITION!
- DO YOU LIKE GETTING SNIPED OR SOMETHING? GET INTO COVER, TARD!
- DON'T RUSH AFTER BAIT, NIMRODS!
- STOP FRIENDLY-FIRING WITH SHOTGUN/BURST, NOOB!
- GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS!

Armadingo

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 04:06:55 AM »

I notice the same guys saying its a bad idea are also Fonline veterans part of huge and trained clans..

Just saiyan.

If they are so experienced, then why aren't they able to prove why it is so bad?

mojuk

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2014, 04:24:11 AM »

I notice the same guys saying its a bad idea are also Fonline veterans part of huge and trained clans.
Or just people who had a chance to witness how such places successfully limit pvp in game on other servers.

Training in safe environment, no loot - safe/free gear and so on in most cases gives very bad habits that will lead to fast death (ramboing). Also it is very common to see people who usually fight bravely in first line in such places to still stay at back of their team or being first to run/hide because they are not used to losing gear.

Get your friends, equip regular stuff and go rampage in core - you will learn much more and faster than by shooting safely in base. Die, die a lot until you learn not to die so much. Best way to learn it is to learn it the hard way.
Simple combat related things you can train with friends on assignments, ok npcs are stupid and ai is abusable but still you can try making lines, taking covers, positioning in windows, even healing friends under fire, providing covering fire and such. There are many ways to learn out there, you just have to get out of safe base...

As for testing damage simple dummy would be enough or even that no rep lose in private base but you can check that way now, reputation lose is not big if you do this right.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 04:49:08 AM by mojuk »

Aco

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 04:27:24 AM »

And kill PVP with that. Every1 will just farm a single piece of T3 and will happily pvp each other in the base, w/o losing anything.

You re wrong. Training pvp in base is old tradition, but You re newbie in fallout online so You will not understand it.

you crack me up with every post u make... You're the biggest newbie to FOnline, u play what? few month's? FOnline been out for like 5 years. heh
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip