Author Topic: [User interface] Bleed over effect values displayed  (Read 3522 times)

paragon

[User interface] Bleed over effect values displayed
« on: September 09, 2014, 05:27:29 AM »

Tons of people have no idea about bleed over effect. And having to count it anyway it's not very convenient
Have a value in brackets or a tooltip showing how much exactly of the skill you have after applying bleed over effect would be really cool.

Kink

• No Name Yet Team
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: [User interface] Bleed over effect values displayed
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 05:31:30 AM »

I'm actually working on  better notification system, if you have visual suggestion, post it here.

Thanks

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:45:21 AM »

i already asked that in some other topic without answer from developers  :(.. i would really like to see some Q&A topic from devs because there is too much new mechanics and players are confused, ingame info and wiki isnt enough for some of them..

paragon

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 08:52:33 AM »

Seki is right.
Guys, we can actually take some of your work, answering question we know about, and they will be the most of it.
But we hardly need info we can't take and you have no time to answer us. Let's help each over?

Kink

• No Name Yet Team
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 10:03:28 AM »

It's an issue yes, and trust us we are doing our maximum. We are focusing on the worst bug we had. It's a huge amount of work for us to provide the best game experience, we will answer and complete the wiki when we'll have more time. Sorry for this, we are not a lot.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip