Author Topic: Teamkilled by own Faction  (Read 5758 times)

YerDead

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Teamkilled by own Faction
« on: September 21, 2014, 09:55:27 PM »

I was just casually looting and three guys named, Norcap, santanas, and Run or Die were near me, I looted a box and santanas just shoots me in the back and kills me, then Run or Die revived me, and santanas team killed me once again. I'm not sure if this is the right topic, but I have the screenshot showing the name and that he shot me. Not sure if this is the right section, but I'm quite annoyed by this and I just made an account to post this. Also they are part of V-Tech, obviously by the blue name I have. Earlier today they stated that team killing offense would be a ban. That's why I posted this.

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
Re: Teamkilled by own Faction
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 11:17:56 PM »

i kind of like how its bannable now, but on the other hand team killing was the only way to stop someone from looting your stuff =/   so now what do we do?

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 03:39:22 AM »

Didn't expect anything less from the Vtecs, I see you are having fun  :)
But no it's kinda easy I'm not sure how it works in your faction but announcing it in faction chat will solve the problem and everyone will know who are the offenders.

Also anything not allowing you to team-kill isn't fonline. 

Kerw

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 04:38:38 AM »

Quote from: Kink link=topic=769.msg10604#msg10604
Temporary : Team Killing

In order to fix the problem of team killing which is now massive in some factions, killing someone of your faction is strictly prohibited. The reputation system have to be reworked facing some abuses.

And now we are playing Hello Kitty Online, because of some crybabies.. Lern how to play, and not to loot your teemmates, become worth and known, then nobody going to kill you, you looting noob.. If you see someone standing over some dead body, dont even dare to loot him, you going to be killed.

Armadingo

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 05:02:12 AM »

If you stand over a dead ally, don't even dare to loot him, you're going to be killed.

The problem is that OP didn't loot any teammates, he was killed without a clear reason.
I think it's because of distrust, everyone is afraid of being betrayed and thinks it's best to get them before they get you, but it's very hard on the faction itself when it can't keep itself together.

The paranoia is strong in this game.

Kerw

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 05:33:35 AM »

Dude, wasteland always was harsh, and it should be like that.. You can only trust your own mates, and if you are alone, deal with it..

Kink

• No Name Yet Team
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 07:46:54 AM »

Guys, we are at this point because some players thinking they can do whatever they want and ruin other players experience : killing others people from their faction for total random purpose like "not enough good stuff for ZC", "i hate blue suits", "this guy is a spy from V-tech", etc.

The point is, we took this temporary decision to change situation in one faction at least, where the gameplay was totally stuck : every players/gangs fighted each others on the other side of the gate, using relics to recover back their reputation and continue to kill people for their own fun, so the game experience was totally ruined.

We are doing our best to find a new balance for reputation system.

For those who think it's Hello Kitty Online, yes it's right right now because of maybe 5/6 players who just don't care about the warning we made.

Please behave honestly.

As a picture cannot be a proof, we'll take look on all players reported doing TeamKill, and they will be ban without a warning if we are witness.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip