Author Topic: ZC Tweek  (Read 3749 times)

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
ZC Tweek
« on: October 02, 2014, 03:16:00 AM »

Instead of making the ZC capture point an arbitrary flag, make it an NPC. Call him a Production Manager or something. Players from the ZC controlling faction can go and do menial quests in that area for xp, caps, and rep.

For another faction to start ZC, they have to execute the NPC. This could start a server message "Robco Production Manager has been executed." Then the faction that started the ZC gets "20 minutes until Production Manager arrives." At the end of the timer, whoever is in the lead spawns a new Production Manager with some nice reinforcements.

The NPC spawn could also prevent this whole, restarting ZC immediately after one team won.

Doobee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: ZC Tweek
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 04:07:24 AM »

useless idea, but I do like idea of quests in core, but possibly in non-controllable zones

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 04:16:41 AM »

There are countless variations on how to improve the mechanics between everything which concerns ZC.
This one is not that great since it's useless right now. +1 to some suggestions about core-pvp-oriented-quests. I personally have lots of those, but would like to hear others first.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 06:58:54 AM »

Anything that brings the lazy PVErs into the core is a good change to me

paragon

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 07:18:35 AM »

I played Fonlines for a while now, and should say that I hate gaps between different levels of player as much as I hate leveling. AOP has improvements at this aspect corresponding to other servers -- the gap is less, but still it takes weeks to become fully efficient. I have two chars 18 (first one is failed) levels each playing since server start, having enough time for it. I hardly can imagine what it takes for people who play only like at weekend.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip