Author Topic: Salvaged Power Armor  (Read 4308 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Salvaged Power Armor
« on: February 19, 2015, 09:12:16 PM »

This thing is very vulnerable to all this bleed and spam shooting, which is kind of lame.

The power armor needs to be reworked or something cause right now it's not really worth all that grind.

I suggest giving the Tin Can perk something that absorbs damage or something with bleed :P

idk Discuss all!!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 09:16:32 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

FrankenStone

Re: Salvaged Power Armor
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 09:47:13 PM »

i absolutely agree to that , it needs some rework but im not familar enough with cirns crazy formulas to know what to do :D

all i see is that it will be very hard work , because it isnt PA only sPA ... its some kind of work around which made this thingy a real trashcan :D

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 03:58:10 PM »

I am no expert but I think all armors should be nerfed across the board. That would leave room for PA and make the game generally more balancable. For example, fire armor is too good against fire, but there is no room to nerf fire resist without making the armor be imbalanced. take 5 percent off everything everywhere, and then try to balance. some DR is 95 percent with AR and toughness right? I think that is impossible to balance

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 08:02:07 PM »

I am no expert but I think all armors should be nerfed across the board. That would leave room for PA and make the game generally more balancable. For example, fire armor is too good against fire, but there is no room to nerf fire resist without making the armor be imbalanced. take 5 percent off everything everywhere, and then try to balance. some DR is 95 percent with AR and toughness right? I think that is impossible to balance
No need to nerf shit, it just needs a little buff

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 03:18:25 PM »

sPA is meant to be just another type of armor inline with camk3, fireleather, ect. It's effort to obtain currently is way more than its worth.

Will be adjusted to be purchasable from vendors.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip